Don't be surprised if it's not a wall

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
If that is the case, why didn't Barack take care of the issues in 8 years? Where is the D plan to address these issues?

Other than never trump, D folks have nothing.
Obama was too busy run guns to the cartels, to secure the border. If El Chapo paid two two Mexican Presidents a hundred million each, it makes you wonder how much he paid Obama?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
It’s hard to take you seriously today.
Answer the question st Pauli! Your d hero Obama did nothing about this issue, just as he did less than nothing on trade.

And you d clowns bash the one guy that is actually doing something about the issues.

Clowns indeed.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Obama was too busy run guns to the cartels, to secure the border. If El Chapo paid two two Mexican Presidents a hundred million each, it makes you wonder how much he paid Obama?

Don’t forget paying Iran 150 billion. In cash. Busy dude.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Answer the question st Pauli! Your d hero Obama did nothing about this issue, just as he did less than nothing on trade.

And you d clowns bash the one guy that is actually doing something about the issues.

Clowns indeed.
The answer is zero, unless just throwing shade counts. Call me out all you like, but do it for something that matters, not because you have lazily assigned me to some kind of tribe you don’t like.

bga1

Reaction score
The answer is zero, unless just throwing shade counts. Call me out all you like, but do it for something that matters, not because you have lazily assigned me to some kind of tribe you don’t like.
Or perhaps you have lazily fallen into being part of that tribe and you just hadn't the self awareness to see it. It's not hard for others to pick up.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Great post busy run two two drunk drunk guy. Hundred!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So you know how much Obama got from El Chapo?

diehard

Reaction score
Great post busy run two two drunk drunk guy. Hundred!
Posting during Happy Hour. Cool. I know it's not hot there this time of year, but you still shouldn't leave kids in the car.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
National Security does not matter. Check.

You assigned yourself to your own tribe.

Nice job diverting away from Obama.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I like a thread where everybody has their own topic.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
National Security does not matter. Check.

You assigned yourself to your own tribe.

Nice job diverting away from Obama.
Your contribution to America's security is.....

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Supporting all means available to secure the USA borders. Yours?
In the past I performed electronic surveillance of America's enemies. Now I volunteer to coach youth baseball.

diehard

Reaction score
Caught students who were here legally who over-stayed their visas, which is a legitimate problem. A wall would have zero impact on these situations.
Duh! The security package includes a physical barrier, the wall. The wall isn't the security package. Stop talking stupid.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score

Clowns indeed.
Republican Representative Will Hurd who’s district has more border (800 miles) than any other Representative in the Country says that a wall is stupid.
https://youtu.be/6wfGiUE-_w4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Yet the folks in San Diego love their border wall.

Sportego luv him som illegals.

OPGD#71

Reaction score
Caught students who were here legally who over-stayed their visas, which is a legitimate problem. A wall would have zero impact on these situations.
True, but Border security and protection of this Country isn't just limited to a wall/barrier, Ports of Entry etc... but this sting is part of the larger problem that needs to be addressed as well and dealt with swiftly as it was in this case. Congratulations on the successful operation and I hope many more follow.

diehard

Reaction score
Take down the California wall and move it to Texas.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Gophers_4life

Reaction score
Stopped at a legal port of entry, much like the vast majority of other drugs stopped at the border, per the DEA
Correct.

We need to invest more money at the POE. End of story. That's the *only* way that we will even make a dent in the amount of drugs that enter this country from Mexico. No other method will work.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Not all Texas land owners are enthusiastic about a wall.
https://youtu.be/zKLCo_UdO1Y
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, when people think they have something that another party wants, they negotiate for compensation. Surprise.

I saw a story on one landowner that said he’d donate it.

And is it really a surprise that not everyone is a Republican or a Trump supporter that happens to live on or near the border?

Top Bottom