Don't be surprised if it's not a wall

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Too stupid to think about. If you had your brain switched on it would be hurting right now.
You are too stupid to think about and answer that simple question? Some security expert you are. Maybe a mall cop.

diehard

Reaction score
Just because you do not understand effective physical barriers? Good job there, buddy.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Gophers_4life

Reaction score
We also need more border patrol agents, drones, sensors, lighting, etc.
This is fine for me, on its own. No need for a wall when you have an army of autonomous drones with infrared cameras that can detect movement across the border.

Money far, far better spent than a dumb wall.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Good find. Obviously a fence isn't going to cut it. We need a wall. We also need more border patrol agents, drones, sensors, lighting, etc. so that when someone tries to breach the wall, border patrol can act quickly & efficiently.
Dear Leader say a concrete wall isn't the best solution.

stocker08

Reaction score
What is the reason I can not make a stupid post in regards to your stupid posts. Your ceiling comment is just as dumb as my leave the drugs out for self service in regards to security. Equivalent in stupidity, not in security. There are times I do not mind you presenting an opportunity to make as dumb a comment as you. Picking up on dorker/wtf/4life comments is well below your ability and general history.
You only make stupid posts. Sad and unqualified.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
BB- you are working a desperately silly line of reasoning here. The point is simple, more security is better than no security. We have a massive border problem that is multi faceted. We need better security at the ports and all points of entry. We need a wall that deters most from crossing. There is no way, ever, to stop every single person from crossing. The point is to lessen the problem in every area- for the good of society and for the good of even those Hispanics who are here. If we can get to a point where we have reasonably secured the border then I think it is reasonable to discuss compromises about who can be documented and remain here as guest workers and have legitimacy. It is insane to just continue to argue about this issue for years on end. Let's take some steps to add the wall, add additional security and clean up our immigration system for the good of everyone who is law abiding and in this nation. If the wall doesn't work then the left can say "we were right" and we can work on other means. But until there is evidence of that it is simply insane not to try something that stands in the way of a bigger resolution of this whole divisive argument.

The 5.7 billion Trump asks for is more than a reasonable ask considering that we have a true crisis in terms of illegal drugs coming across and a true crisis in terms of our national deficits. With illegal immigration costs annually running 100 billion to 150 billion, trying the wall at 5.7 billion is the smartest solution on the table. If the wall is granted and built then Trump will offer compromise on who can continue to be here and how we document them. That would be a great day for our country.
You were doing so well until the last paragraph. Why can’t border security be enough? Walls should need to be included. But noooo you have to include a fake crisis.

Aside from that, you make some excellent and fair points.[emoji1531]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
This is fine for me, on its own. No need for a wall when you have an army of autonomous drones with infrared cameras that can detect movement across the border.

Drones alone wouldn't work, but they will make fine accessories to the wall we're building.

bga1

Reaction score
The left loves drones and other technology because they detect but don't stop people from coming in. This is perfect for them, because once the illegals cross then we have a political problem that they can use to their advantage. We have seen how they play up detainment, they have sanctuary cities, they love it that illegals are applying for asylum and clogging the system up. The other beautiful thing about technology and manpower is that they can shut them off at any time if an open borders president is in place (most any Dem). The wall is permanent and impedes entry. They hate that. It's all about votes and power- nothing about national security for the Dems.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
The left loves drones and other technology because they detect but don't stop people from coming in. This is perfect for them, because once the illegals cross then we have a political problem that they can use to their advantage. We have seen how they play up detainment, they have sanctuary cities, they love it that illegals are applying for asylum and clogging the system up. The other beautiful thing about technology and manpower is that they can shut them off at any time if an open borders president is in place (most any Dem). The wall is permanent and impedes entry. They hate that. It's all about votes and power- nothing about national security for the Dems.
Yes because the last democratic president stopped deportations all together... wait.

diehard

Reaction score
You only make stupid posts. Sad and unqualified.

Thanks for re-enforcing my credibility with your childish opposition. (Like I need more credibility among those that have been successfully educated.)

diehard

Reaction score
Some new laws and armed drones could be successful. They would go through a of of armament, at least to start with. The Obama years trained a lot of desensitized drone operators that are still around.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Some new laws and armed drones could be successful. They would go through a of of armament, at least to start with. The Obama years trained a lot of desensitized drone operators that are still around.
Unfortunately this is true...

diehard

Reaction score

Absolutely an ignorant (I was kind there) argument by someone with no experience and nothing but misinformation.

stocker08

Reaction score
Thanks for re-enforcing my credibility with your childish opposition. (Like I need more credibility among those that have been successfully educated.)
You're way too stupid to be posting here, mall cop. Stick to patrolling the orange julius.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You're way too stupid to be posting here, mall cop. Stick to patrolling the orange julius.
My best guess for why you've gone completely off the rails in the last 24-30 months on this board is either you shacked up with a new girlfriend who is a radical Lib nut job or there was some other life-altering event in your life. Maybe the folks started making you pay rent for your room instead of giving you a free ride? I guess there could be something else but I'm coming up empty.

You think some of us are joking but holy crap, you are a different poster than you were a few years back, you and Bad. It's a little concerning, to say the least.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
My best guess for why you've gone completely off the rails in the last 24-30 months on this board is either you shacked up with a new girlfriend who is a radical Lib nut job or there was some other life-altering event in your life. Maybe the folks started making you pay rent for your room instead of giving you a free ride? I guess there could be something else but I'm coming up empty.

You think some of us are joking but holy crap, you are a different poster than you were a few years back, you and Bad. It's a little concerning, to say the least.
People change.

stocker08

Reaction score

The fact that you take headcase dh seriously is all that needs to be said. You stray hard to the right and allow his nonsensical posting to go. Burner? Nothing. It's like a common cold has spread amongst the extreme right and ignorance is suddenly normal now that trump is your new god.

justthefacts

Reaction score
The fact that you take headcase dh seriously is all that needs to be said. You stray hard to the right and allow his nonsensical posting to go. Burner? Nothing. It's like a common cold has spread amongst the extreme right and ignorance is suddenly normal now that trump is your new god.

Take the high road, though. When diehard calls you or someone else stupid, ignore him. Every other month, when he makes a substantive argument, debate him on its merits. Then he'll call you stupid and you can go back to ignoring him.

In the meantime calling other posters stupid normalizes it.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
What is the latest on emerging pharmaceuticals to cure their TDS? Is the FDA approval cycle too slow for the 8 year phenomenon?
Luckily for you there are plenty of effective antipsychotics out there to treat your mental illness. Let me know when you want help.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
You know you have a losing argument when you have to resort to euphemisms to sell things - in this case incessantly referring to this loser wall idea as "border security" or a fence.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Meanwhile major fentanyl bust at the border Saturday. Many many American lives saved for now.

diehard

Reaction score
If that were the case it would mean going to a psychiatrist who can write a scrip for you to fill. It isn't like you can hand out drugs without the direction of a real doctor like a Special Forces Medic can. Of course you know that. I hope this doesn't have you climbing the walls. You might bump your head on the ceiling. A ceiling to keep you in. :p

diehard

Reaction score
I am antipsychotic, but I do tolerate you bubble.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
If that were the case it would mean going to a psychiatrist who can write a scrip for you to fill. It isn't like you can hand out drugs without the direction of a real doctor like a Special Forces Medic can. Of course you know that. I hope this doesn't have you climbing the walls. You might bump your head on the ceiling. A ceiling to keep you in. :p
The "real doctor joke" is my 2nd favorite pharmacist joke, right behind the counting by 5's joke. Thanks for the laugh.

Top Bottom