Dominion Election Software

Wally

Reaction score
Other states that use Dominion election software - Alaska, Utah, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Louisiana, Tennessee, Florida and Ohio.
I think Trump won all of those. How is that possible????????
Bga???
How???

GopherJake

Reaction score
I think Trump won all of those. How is that possible????????
Bga???
How???
We better find out. I think there was fraud in those states. Just those states. Only the states that Biden won, except the fraud in those states handed the votes to Trump. Because of the fraud. In those states. We need a lawsuit. And answers. I just want the truth.

howeda7

Reaction score
Other states that use Dominion election software - Alaska, Utah, Kansas, Missouri, Iowa, Louisiana, Tennessee, Florida and Ohio.
Trump got bigger margins than 2016 in only a few states: Florida. Utah, Alaska and Ohio are among them.. HOW CAN THIS BE A COINCIDENCE? FRAUD! FRAUD! I hereby declare that Biden won all of these states!

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
BGA, are you a pedophile. I really think we deserve to know. I've seen no evidence that you're not a pedophile. We need to get to the bottom of this. We have to protect our children. BGA, don't you want to protect our children? Oh, of course you don't. I mean, pedophiles don't want to protect our children. There's some obvious evidence that BGA is a pedophile. Let the process play out. Let's see some evidence. We need to dig and find out. We just want the truth. We need to go to court and demand evidence that BGA isn't a pedophile.

Do it for the kids. We just want the truth.
Oh Gee knows all this. He's just trolling. BGA, on the other hand, believes all the garbage he writes here. Think about that.
Interesting. This isn't the first time i've heard that BGA might be a pedophile.

Where there's smoke.....

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Damn. Democrats can't even cheat right.
I know. They're incredibly incompetent at cheating. They've already lost one seat in Iowa and probably will lose two. They lost at least one (maybe two) in Florida and are likely to lose the one seat they had in Utah.

beatles

Reaction score
BGA, are you a pedophile. I really think we deserve to know. I've seen no evidence that you're not a pedophile. We need to get to the bottom of this. We have to protect our children. BGA, don't you want to protect our children? Oh, of course you don't. I mean, pedophiles don't want to protect our children. There's some obvious evidence that BGA is a pedophile. Let the process play out. Let's see some evidence. We need to dig and find out. We just want the truth. We need to go to court and demand evidence that BGA isn't a pedophile.
I was going to just “like” this post but that wouldn’t have been enough praise. So well done.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Damn. Democrats can't even cheat right.
I'd say they improved a lot in this area from 2016 to this year, don't you think? Some folks learn at different paces, spg. You have to be a little more understanding and a little more patient

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I'd say they improved a lot in this area from 2016 to this year, don't you think? Some folks learn at different paces, spg. You have to be a little more understanding and a little more patient
I’m neither of those things. I’m watching the Vikings game on the couch with the cat and the dog on top of me. I want to get up, but I can’t. I’m being crushed bipartisanally.

Section2

Reaction score
Yes its worse to believe a large number of Americans committed election fraud than to believe a Russian disinformation campaign turned the the election. I think thats obvious.
Ah but the narrative was not just “disinformation”. That’s revisionist history. The election was hacked. It was stolen by the Russians.
regardless, you miss the point. Americans should have confidence in their election system. Both parties have contributed to that loss of confidence. It’s not good. If the only good and fair election is one my team wins, that’s a problem.

jamiche

Reaction score
That’s objectively false.
It’s actually true, Melvin. There have been dozens of accusations of voter fraud by donald and and his donalds plus one request by a US senator that legal votes be discarded, but nothing that hasn’t been summarily dismissed by the courts.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
It’s actually true, Melvin. There have been dozens of accusations of voter fraud by donald and and his donalds plus one request by a US senator that legal votes be discarded, but nothing that hasn’t been summarily dismissed by the courts.
Is his name really Melvin???

Please, please, let that be true.

Section2

Reaction score
Incorrect. Many trump legal challenges have been unsuccessful. There have been many many many proven voter fraud cases. Just not enough to swing
The election. You don’t have to signal your ignorance so loudly.
here’s a biggie.
Hypocrite Absolutist Howie strikes again.

Section2

Reaction score
Yes its worse to believe a large number of Americans committed election fraud than to believe a Russian disinformation campaign turned the the election. I think thats obvious.
just to complete my dunk on this post
52% of Dems in 2016 believed Russia CHANGED the vote totals. That goes far beyond disinformation. So maybe get off your high horse progs.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Incorrect. Many trump legal challenges have been unsuccessful. There have been many many many proven voter fraud cases. Just not enough to swing
here’s a biggie.
Were ballots even cast?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
here’s a biggie.
No where in the article does it state that it was a legal challenge by Trump - this could have been a tip, instigated by local or state officials etc and that's what the article seems to imply. Additionally, Melvin 8, the story was posted on 11/6, so it's highly unlikely with that time line that this was instigated by Dump.
Flashcards are available if requested.

Per CNN this morning, the Team Trump is 0-12 in their legal challenges as of this morning, 8 dismissed (lost) and 4 dropped - Sorry that I trust a national new outlet rather than a faux economics expert (LOL) on an anonymous chat board - it that makes me crazy, then hello crazytown

1605642264553.png

Last edited:
Top Bottom