Dominion Election Software

jamiche

Reaction score
Here's the question. Do you want to find out if we had massive fraud in this election or not? I want truth. Honestly it is secondary to me that Trump retains the office compared to an honest look into what happened here. You can laugh, call us crazy. whatever. But for half the country if we don't get truth here- then we have lost the republic. I am telling you, we are on the precipice here.

Many of us have already lost faith in the justice system and intel agencies already. We are seeing massive censorship efforts by the media and big tech giants. Losing faith that we can have an honest election system is the end of the nation. I get that it appears to be coming out the way you want. Look beyond that and seek the truth. Unless people on both sides come together on this - seriously America is over.
If you want truth, we can make it very, very easy for you. Biden won by what looks like approximately 7M votes once they finish counting and by a 306-232 margin in the EC. A trouncing.

If you want to attempt to perpetuate donald's rancid bullshit (which we know is the real purpose of the aforementioned and many other posts) and continue to tear apart the fabric of our democracy because you lost, keep entertaining us with your faux high mindedness that's really just a sewer rat eating four day old pizza that donald tossed on the ground on the way to one of his soon to be foreclosed golf courses.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Voter ID has been proven to be a form of voter suppression - goof
And even more so - a source of clogging up the resources of state government. Some years ago, when the voter ID initiative was in front of the Minnesota voters, Dayton and Arne Carlson made joint appearances in a commercial in opposing the measure. They said that the requirement wasn't necessary because there was almost no voter fraud AND implementing the measure would be expensive and time consuming for state government. Although I had nothing in general against voter ID requirements, I felt that those two governors must know what they were talking about.

Then I had my own personal experience with what Dayton and Carlson were talking about. I needed to get some official birth certificate copies from the State of Pennsylvania. I ordered and paid for them online but I waited, waited, and waited to receive them. Finally, I called up the PA office responsible for those. I was told that their office was jammed with a tremendous work backlog due to the PA's newly adopted voter ID requirement. In the end, it took almost 8 weeks to get my birth certificates.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
And even more so - a source of clogging up the resources of state government. Some years ago, when the voter ID initiative was in front of the Minnesota voters, Dayton and Arne Carlson made joint appearances in a commercial in opposing the measure. They said that the requirement wasn't necessary because there was almost no voter fraud AND implementing the measure would be expensive and time consuming for state government. Although I had nothing in general against voter ID requirements, I felt that those two governors must know what they were talking about.

Then I had my own personal experience with what Dayton and Carlson were talking about. I needed to get some official birth certificate copies from the State of Pennsylvania. I ordered and paid for them online but I waited, waited, and waited to receive them. Finally, I called up the PA office responsible for those. I was told that their office was jammed with a tremendous work backlog due to the PA's newly adopted voter ID requirement. In the end, it took almost 8 weeks to get my birth certificates.
Wow - that brings it home and it sounds like you had the time and money to take care of it. What many of the BGAs of the world don't get or care to get, is that some/many of the working poor don't have the time or money to get those type of documents - it's just another obstacle to make it harder to vote, when things shouldn't be. They don't get it cause they only view life through their prism and experiences - Sad.

bga1

Reaction score
The Extremist At Dominion Voting Systems

It is unlikely that many of the 73 million people who cast ballots for Donald Trump in 2020 will ever accept the legitimacy of his loss. Who could convince them? If the media sources demanding Trump’s concession held any sway with Trump’s voters, they would not have been his voters. They do not know for sure that the election was stolen, but they do know with apodictic certainty that the media would lie to them if it was. So if Donald Trump says the election was stolen, that’s good enough for the Deplorables.

Yet even the President’s most faithful must have flinched at his recent tweet accusing a leading manufacturer of voting machines of committing election fraud on a mass scale.

It is hard to overstate the irresponsibility of broadcasting such a serious accusation without proof. It shocked me, and my startle response has become pretty desensitized over the last four years. Sure, it turned out Trump was right when he accused the Obama administration of spying on his 2016 campaign, but this is different. Dominion Voting Systems is not staffed with Obama appointees, after all. I decided to poke around a bit to see what, if anything, could possibly be behind Trump’s wild accusation.

A Twitter user named Joe Oltmann had tweeted a few screenshots of a Facebook user posting Antifa manifestos and songs about killing police. The Facebook account belonged to Eric Coomer, and Oltmann claimed it was the same Eric Coomer who is the Director of Product Strategy and Security for Dominion Voting Systems. Within hours of Oltmann posting the information, however, the Facebook page of Eric Coomer was taken down, so I was unable to verify that Antifa Coomer and Dominion Coomer were the same person. By the end of the day, Joe Oltmann’s Twitter account was suspended as well. I had followed his feed throughout the day. I can say with certainty that he posted nothing remotely offensive or provocative. I have no doubt whatsoever that Twitter suspended him for posting the screenshots of Coomer’s Facebook page. Interesting.
Searching around some more, I found that Dominion Coomer is an avid climber who used to post frequently on climbing message boards under his own name. He confirmed it himself in a post where he mentioned getting his nuclear physics Ph.D from Berkeley in 1997. Dominion’s Eric Coomer received his nuclear physics Ph.D from Berkeley in 1997. In another post on the same message board, Coomer gave out his email address. It was his old campus address from the Berkeley nuclear physics department. I plugged that email address into the Google machine, and things got weird.

I found Eric Coomer had a long history of posting on websites for skinheads. He was a heavy user of a Google Group for skinheads, and seems to have possibly been a content moderator for papaskin.com. Only these aren’t the neo-Nazis our mothers warned us about. These skinheads call themselves SHARPs, or Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice. Think of them as a sort of punk rock Antifa. In 2012, roughly 18 SHARPs attacked a smaller group of suspected racists in a Chicago restaurant with bats and batons. That same year, three neo-Nazis were charged for the 1998 double murder of two SHARPs in Nevada.
Given that Dominion’s Director of Security and Strategy, Eric Coomer, was an enthusiast of a street fighting anti-racist skinhead culture going back at least into the 1990s, it seems very likely that Joe Oltmann was correct in identifying him as the Facebook user recently endorsing Antifa and posting anti-police rhetoric. I shared this information on a few message boards to let other people run with it. Within hours, Papa Skin, a skinhead website which had been up for over 20 years, was taken offline. (Whoever took it down missed the FAQ page, you can find it here http://www.papaskin.com/faq/faqs.html).

Of course none of this proves any fraud took place, but we deserve some answers. One need only imagine if it was Joe Biden contesting the election results, and the Director for Strategy & Security at a major voting machine provider turned out to be a Proud Boy with decades of involvement in extremist, even violent, right wing political groups. Democrats would rightly point out that this person endorses engaging in illegal behavior to achieve political goals. They would ask how such a person ended up in such an important position of public trust, and what it might say about the procedures in place to ensure Dominion’s responsibilities are handled in good faith.
Another reality of the Dominion fiasco, whether or not there was any fraud using its machines, is the structural risk created by having the same company run machines in more than two dozen states. If there were glitchy machines causing a dispute in one state, like Democrats’ claims about Diebold machines in Ohio in 2004, and even if that dispute led to competing slates of electors, that is something the American political system has seen and withstood before. Having potentially tens of millions of people doubting results in a half-dozen different states thanks to the same company running machines in all of them is an unprecedentedly serious problem, whether or not their doubts are well-founded.
Moreover, platforms like Twitter and WordPress would do well to consider that censorship of people discussing Dominion and its employees is likely to have the opposite effect that they think it will: Twitter bans, site removals, and wiping of bios from websites are only going to make Trump’s hardcore supporters think Dominion has something to hide. You can’t make disagreements go away by banning one side and pretending there is unanimity.
Darryl Cooper is the host of the MartyrMade podcast.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Wow - that brings it home and it sounds like you had the time and money to take care of it. What many of the BGAs of the world don't get or care to get, is that some/many of the working poor don't have the time or money to get those type of documents - it's just another obstacle to make it harder to vote, when things shouldn't be. They don't get it cause they only view life through their prism and experiences - Sad.
Yes, you're absolutely right. I had the time and money. I had the time because I ordered these about 10 weeks before I absolutely had to have them and, as it turned out, they arrived just in the nick of time. But, I had to make a few calls (requiring hanging on the phone a long periods waiting for a state agency to respond) to put a bug in their ears.

An old boss of mine had a quip he would make from time to time: "You know, everything is a big deal!" He meant that lots of things may sound easy in the abstract but when it comes to implementing them, they're a lot more troublesome than people realize.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The Extremist At Dominion Voting Systems

It is unlikely that many of the 73 million people who cast ballots for Donald Trump in 2020 will ever accept the legitimacy of his loss. Who could convince them? If the media sources demanding Trump’s concession held any sway with Trump’s voters, they would not have been his voters. They do not know for sure that the election was stolen, but they do know with apodictic certainty that the media would lie to them if it was. So if Donald Trump says the election was stolen, that’s good enough for the Deplorables.

Yet even the President’s most faithful must have flinched at his recent tweet accusing a leading manufacturer of voting machines of committing election fraud on a mass scale.

It is hard to overstate the irresponsibility of broadcasting such a serious accusation without proof. It shocked me, and my startle response has become pretty desensitized over the last four years. Sure, it turned out Trump was right when he accused the Obama administration of spying on his 2016 campaign, but this is different. Dominion Voting Systems is not staffed with Obama appointees, after all. I decided to poke around a bit to see what, if anything, could possibly be behind Trump’s wild accusation.

A Twitter user named Joe Oltmann had tweeted a few screenshots of a Facebook user posting Antifa manifestos and songs about killing police. The Facebook account belonged to Eric Coomer, and Oltmann claimed it was the same Eric Coomer who is the Director of Product Strategy and Security for Dominion Voting Systems. Within hours of Oltmann posting the information, however, the Facebook page of Eric Coomer was taken down, so I was unable to verify that Antifa Coomer and Dominion Coomer were the same person. By the end of the day, Joe Oltmann’s Twitter account was suspended as well. I had followed his feed throughout the day. I can say with certainty that he posted nothing remotely offensive or provocative. I have no doubt whatsoever that Twitter suspended him for posting the screenshots of Coomer’s Facebook page. Interesting.
Searching around some more, I found that Dominion Coomer is an avid climber who used to post frequently on climbing message boards under his own name. He confirmed it himself in a post where he mentioned getting his nuclear physics Ph.D from Berkeley in 1997. Dominion’s Eric Coomer received his nuclear physics Ph.D from Berkeley in 1997. In another post on the same message board, Coomer gave out his email address. It was his old campus address from the Berkeley nuclear physics department. I plugged that email address into the Google machine, and things got weird.

I found Eric Coomer had a long history of posting on websites for skinheads. He was a heavy user of a Google Group for skinheads, and seems to have possibly been a content moderator for papaskin.com. Only these aren’t the neo-Nazis our mothers warned us about. These skinheads call themselves SHARPs, or Skinheads Against Racial Prejudice. Think of them as a sort of punk rock Antifa. In 2012, roughly 18 SHARPs attacked a smaller group of suspected racists in a Chicago restaurant with bats and batons. That same year, three neo-Nazis were charged for the 1998 double murder of two SHARPs in Nevada.
Given that Dominion’s Director of Security and Strategy, Eric Coomer, was an enthusiast of a street fighting anti-racist skinhead culture going back at least into the 1990s, it seems very likely that Joe Oltmann was correct in identifying him as the Facebook user recently endorsing Antifa and posting anti-police rhetoric. I shared this information on a few message boards to let other people run with it. Within hours, Papa Skin, a skinhead website which had been up for over 20 years, was taken offline. (Whoever took it down missed the FAQ page, you can find it here http://www.papaskin.com/faq/faqs.html).

Of course none of this proves any fraud took place, but we deserve some answers. One need only imagine if it was Joe Biden contesting the election results, and the Director for Strategy & Security at a major voting machine provider turned out to be a Proud Boy with decades of involvement in extremist, even violent, right wing political groups. Democrats would rightly point out that this person endorses engaging in illegal behavior to achieve political goals. They would ask how such a person ended up in such an important position of public trust, and what it might say about the procedures in place to ensure Dominion’s responsibilities are handled in good faith.
Another reality of the Dominion fiasco, whether or not there was any fraud using its machines, is the structural risk created by having the same company run machines in more than two dozen states. If there were glitchy machines causing a dispute in one state, like Democrats’ claims about Diebold machines in Ohio in 2004, and even if that dispute led to competing slates of electors, that is something the American political system has seen and withstood before. Having potentially tens of millions of people doubting results in a half-dozen different states thanks to the same company running machines in all of them is an unprecedentedly serious problem, whether or not their doubts are well-founded.
Moreover, platforms like Twitter and WordPress would do well to consider that censorship of people discussing Dominion and its employees is likely to have the opposite effect that they think it will: Twitter bans, site removals, and wiping of bios from websites are only going to make Trump’s hardcore supporters think Dominion has something to hide. You can’t make disagreements go away by banning one side and pretending there is unanimity.
Darryl Cooper is the host of the MartyrMade podcast.

And Santy Claus is coming this year ALSO!!!!!

HOHOHOHHOHHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOOHOHOHOHOHOHO

cjbfbp

Reaction score
I do believe that's all they are trying to do. Good of you to come around on that, thanks for the go ahead. See, now that wasn't so hard, was it?
I was never against investigating. However, I will say three things:

1) In the history of our elections, we have voted, accepted the results, and made investigations and reforms afterward. There were definite problems in the 2000 election, but no candidate suggested that the votes should be overturned (and that was a razor sharp election).

2) To date, the Trump campaign has made allegations of voter fraud but their lawsuits keep getting dismissed because their evidence offered in court is ridiculously flimsy. Go read some of the statements made by judges in dismissing these cases.

3) Absent solid evidence, it's extremely irresponsible (and extremely damaging to democracy) to be whipping up one's voting base with incessant claims of fraud and saying that you "won this election by a lot" because your votes are legit while your opponents' are illegitimate.

GopherJake

Reaction score
BGA, are you a pedophile. I really think we deserve to know. I've seen no evidence that you're not a pedophile. We need to get to the bottom of this. We have to protect our children. BGA, don't you want to protect our children? Oh, of course you don't. I mean, pedophiles don't want to protect our children. There's some obvious evidence that BGA is a pedophile. Let the process play out. Let's see some evidence. We need to dig and find out. We just want the truth. We need to go to court and demand evidence that BGA isn't a pedophile.

Do it for the kids. We just want the truth.

1) In the history of our elections, we have voted, accepted the results, and made investigations and reforms afterward. There were definite problems in the 2000 election, but no candidate suggested that the votes should be overturned (and that was a razor sharp election).

2) To date, the Trump campaign has made allegations of voter fraud but their lawsuits keep getting dismissed because their evidence offered in court is ridiculously flimsy. Go read some of the statements made by judges in dismissing these cases.

3) Absent solid evidence, it's extremely irresponsible (and extremely damaging to democracy) to be whipping up one's voting base with incessant claims of fraud and saying that you "won this election by a lot" because your votes are legit while your opponents' are illegitimate.
Oh Gee knows all this. He's just trolling. BGA, on the other hand, believes all the garbage he writes here. Think about that.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

10 In the history of our elections, never has there been many changes to rules within 90 days of the election
2) In the history of our elections, never has there been the volume of mail in (dirty) votes as 2020

cjbfbp

Reaction score
10 In the history of our elections, never has there been many changes to rules within 90 days of the election
2) In the history of our elections, never has there been the volume of mail in (dirty) votes as 2020
First of all, voting rules are set by states. Mail in voting may be new to many states but Oregon has been voting by mail since the nineties. In 2000, Oregon became the first state to conduct a presidential election entirely by mail.

Only a minority of Republicans voted by mail because Trump told them not to trust the mail. Of course, he had inside information on that because he was hoping his crony would succeed in stalling the delivery of ballots enough to get millions of Democratic votes thrown out for arriving too late. It's a good thing that federal judges stepped in and told the post office to deliver all of those ballots under court order. My guess is that Trump succeeded in getting a fair number of Democratic votes nullified by late delivery but the number wasn't anything close to what he was hoping for.

I'll be interested to see what happens to Louis DeJoy once Trump leaves office. My guess is that he sings like a bird if he gets squeezed enough.

howeda7

Reaction score

So? If you weren't willing to fly there and get the necessary documents in person, I guess you didn't want to vote that badly.-R logic.

howeda7

Reaction score
First of all, voting rules are set by states. Mail in voting may be new to many states but Oregon has been voting by mail since the nineties. In 2000, Oregon became the first state to conduct a presidential election entirely by mail.

Only a minority of Republicans voted by mail because Trump told them not to trust the mail. Of course, he had inside information on that because he was hoping his crony would succeed in stalling the delivery of ballots enough to get millions of Democratic votes thrown out for arriving too late. It's a good thing that federal judges stepped in and told the post office to deliver all of those ballots under court order. My guess is that Trump succeeded in getting a fair number of Democratic votes nullified by late delivery but the number wasn't anything close to what he was hoping for.

I'll be interested to see what happens to Louis DeJoy once Trump leaves office. My guess is that he sings like a bird if he gets squeezed enough.
Exactly. And the mail ballots are so heavily Dem in PA because it was the first time they really allowed it, unlike some of the other states. Trump very possibly cost himself PA and possibly the entire election by scaring his own voters from away voting my mail. Most of them turned out on election day. But we what if they got COVID, etc.?

cjbfbp

Reaction score
So? If you weren't willing to fly there and get the necessary documents in person, I guess you didn't want to vote that badly.-R logic.
Yes:)

I ordered them because I needed to get a passport for a planned trip to Europe. But, my timing was terrible because that coincided with a huge demand from in-state residents needing to prove their birth and citizenship in order to be able to vote. Under the circumstances, I can understand why a request from an out-of-stater wasn't given priority.

jamiche

Reaction score
BGA, are you a pedophile. I really think we deserve to know. I've seen no evidence that you're not a pedophile. We need to get to the bottom of this. We have to protect our children. BGA, don't you want to protect our children? Oh, of course you don't. I mean, pedophiles don't want to protect our children. There's some obvious evidence that BGA is a pedophile. Let the process play out. Let's see some evidence. We need to dig and find out. We just want the truth. We need to go to court and demand evidence that BGA isn't a pedophile.

Do it for the kids. We just want the truth.
Oh Gee knows all this. He's just trolling. BGA, on the other hand, believes all the garbage he writes here. Think about that.
That's a very concerning post, Jake, and I'm glad you raised the issue. It's concerning because we know that bga publicly supports child molesters, as long as they are republicans. He rocked Josh Duggars in his bosom right on this board. We should be concerned. Very concerned. We just want the truth, that's all.

USAF

Reaction score
That's a very concerning post, Jake, and I'm glad you raised the issue. It's concerning because we know that bga publicly supports child molesters, as long as they are republicans. He rocked Josh Duggars in his bosom right on this board. We should be concerned. Very concerned. We just want the truth, that's all.
"Time will tell."

howeda7

Reaction score
Deeply concerning. Beeg's silence is very telling. Is he hiding in his basement? :cool:

jamiche

Reaction score
Deeply concerning. Beeg's silence is very telling. Is he hiding in his basement? :cool:
I don't want to jump to any conclusions. I just want the truth. He should have been on here by now to clear this matter up. Why not?

Wally

Reaction score
In the mean time we better require he stays 1000 ft from all schools and childcare centers. We have to be sure...

Section2

Reaction score
No. This is not healthy at all. There are thousands of votes to overcome, in several states. Go ahead and recount them, the result will be exactly the same. The numbers are far too big to overcome.
It’s far less health for half the electorate in 2016 to think our election was hacked, and half in 2020 to think it was hacked. People need to trust in the system.

Wally

Reaction score
It’s far less health for half the electorate in 2016 to think our election was hacked, and half in 2020 to think it was hacked. People need to trust in the system.
Yes its worse to believe a large number of Americans committed election fraud than to believe a Russian disinformation campaign turned the the election. I think thats obvious.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Yes its worse to believe a large number of Americans committed election fraud than to believe a Russian disinformation campaign turned the the election. I think thats obvious.
S2 owned.

howeda7

Reaction score
Many Russians were indicted for interfering in the 2016 election. Zero cases of voter fraud in 2020 have been brought forth, except by a couple Republicans in PA.

howeda7

Reaction score
I don't want to jump to any conclusions. I just want the truth. He should have been on here by now to clear this matter up. Why not?
There's only a few conclusions one can draw and they're all deeply troubling....

Top Bottom