Dominion Election Software

justthefacts

Reaction score
Nope. The press 'calling it' is not even in the same ballpark as the votes being "certified". There's no way a reasonable person could even try to make that argument. We waited 38 days while we cleared up the Bush/Gore issue in Fla. back in 2000. We'll wait this one out too, for as long as it takes.
The votes are certified separately by the 50 states. There's no individual entity that certifies anything.

Bush/Gore was a 500 ballot lead in a single state. This is nothing even remotely resembling that.

bga1

Reaction score
Here's the question. Do you want to find out if we had massive fraud in this election or not? I want truth. Honestly it is secondary to me that Trump retains the office compared to an honest look into what happened here. You can laugh, call us crazy. whatever. But for half the country if we don't get truth here- then we have lost the republic. I am telling you, we are on the precipice here.

Many of us have already lost faith in the justice system and intel agencies already. We are seeing massive censorship efforts by the media and big tech giants. Losing faith that we can have an honest election system is the end of the nation. I get that it appears to be coming out the way you want. Look beyond that and seek the truth. Unless people on both sides come together on this - seriously America is over.

Wally

Reaction score
Here's the question. Do you want to find out if we had massive fraud in this election or not? I want truth. Honestly it is secondary to me that Trump retains the office compared to an honest look into what happened here. You can laugh, call us crazy. whatever. But for half the country if we don't get truth here- then we have lost the republic. I am telling you, we are on the precipice here.

Many of us have already lost faith in the justice system and intel agencies already. We are seeing massive censorship efforts by the media and big tech giants. Losing faith that we can have an honest election system is the end of the nation. I get that it appears to be coming out the way you want. Look beyond that and seek the truth. Unless people on both sides come together on this - seriously America is over.
If you don't get your answer, you can all drink the Jim Jones koolaid...MAGA!!!

Last edited:

BarnBurner

Reaction score

Spot on beeg. For guys like jakewad, truth is secondary or tertiary. They still believe the country will be ok. They won’t admit the garbage they ignore is real.

cjbfbp

Reaction score

The only reason people some people believe that the election was "rigged" is because Trump keeps preaching that and his apostles keep maintaining the Trump line. They have presented no evidence.

Fine. Investigate all you want. But, so far, all reputable, independent investigators have said that they've seen no evidence of significant fraud. The judges keep throwing out his lawsuits and his lawyers have admitted under questioning of judges that they have no evidence of fraud. In PA, two prominent law firms representing the Trump campaign have pulled out and he's left with one whack-job solo practitioner.

I don't believe that you'll ever believe there was no significant fraud regardless of how extensive an investigation is and how many investigators say that there is nothing there. You'd rather believe the every word of the compulsive Liar-in-Chief and his group of paid liars.

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Trump earned the most votes of any POTUS candidate ever outside the contested Biden tally.
So, Trump's votes are legit but Biden's aren't. Got it.

Granted, you never had much credibility to begin with but you appear determined to flush away even what you had.

As far as the current litigation you mentioned, I'm not too worried. The Trump campaign is something like 1 for 20 on lawsuits so far.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
The only reason people some people believe that the election was "rigged" is because Trump keeps preaching that and his apostles keep maintaining the Trump line. They have presented no evidence.

Fine. Investigate all you want. But, so far, all reputable, independent investigators have said that they've seen no evidence of significant fraud. The judges keep throwing out his lawsuits and his lawyers have admitted under questioning of judges that they have no evidence of fraud. In PA, two prominent law firms representing the Trump campaign have pulled out and he's left with one whack-job solo practitioner.

I don't believe that you'll ever believe there was no significant fraud regardless of how extensive an investigation is and how many investigators say that there is nothing there. You'd rather believe the every word of the compulsive Liar-in-Chief and his group of paid liars.
Reputable and independent. In your eyes.
Is Sidney Powell reputable?

cjbfbp

Reaction score
The GOP didn't lose the Senate, picked up a slew of House seats, 17 of them by women, saw minorities vote GOP at the highest % in 60 years & regardless of the outcome,
As far as the House seats lost by the Democrats, those losses are in line with losses by a party in the election following big gains in a wave election. After the GOP wave election of 2010, the GOP lost 8 House seats in 2012.

I'm not saying Democrats did a good job in down ballot races (they didn't) but their losses aren't extraordinary under the circumstances. They won 42 seats in 2018 and some of those were in very tough places to hold (for example, the ones in Oklahoma and South Carolina). A fair share of the losses are going to come from traditionally Republican districts in California and New York, places where they overachieved in 2018. Right now I'd say they probably lose a net of 10 seats (although there could be a couple more).

cjbfbp

Reaction score
Reputable and independent. In your eyes.
Is Sidney Powell reputable?
I don't know who Sidney Powell is. I'm talking about election officials, judges, and other investigators. If Sidney Powell isn't one of those, I don't care what Sidney Powell thinks.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The votes are certified separately by the 50 states. There's no individual entity that certifies anything.

Bush/Gore was a 500 ballot lead in a single state. This is nothing even remotely resembling that.
Additionally, there was zero litigation in Bush/Gore election until after all the ballots had already been cast and counted; those lawsuits had nothing to do with votes that haven't been counted or any type non-substantiated fraud.

The courts have been dismissing all these lawsuits because there is no proof to substantiate any type of issues with the ballots or fraud.

You are making a false equivalence yet again CRG - but hey, at least you're consistent!!

You may believe Rising Serpent on twitter or Newsmax/OAN, however, judges hold themselves and the law to a slightly higher standard.

You lose, yet once again - at least you're consistent.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
Additionally, there was zero litigation in Bush/Gore election until after all the ballots had already been cast and counted; those lawsuits had nothing to do with votes that haven't been counted or any type non-substantiated fraud.

The courts have been dismissing all these lawsuits because there is no proof to substantiate any type of issues with the ballots or fraud.

You are making a false equivalence yet again - but hey, at least you're consistent!!

You may believe Rising Serpent on twitter or Newsmax/OAN, however, judges hold themselves and the law to a slightly higher standard.

You lose, yet once again - at least you're consistent.
There is no logic to this. They're desperately grasping at straws in 6 different states. Pennsylvania wouldn't let them observe. That's a lie. Nevada had mysterious vans with fake ballots. That's a lie. Georgia has rigged software. No evidence. Michigan let dead people vote. Another baseless claim. If this was all about PA and the margin was 500, it would be a totally different discussion. Instead it's pathetic desperation.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
There is no logic to this. They're desperately grasping at straws in 6 different states. Pennsylvania wouldn't let them observe. That's a lie. Nevada had mysterious vans with fake ballots. That's a lie. Georgia has rigged software. No evidence. Michigan let dead people vote. Another baseless claim. If this was all about PA and the margin was 500, it would be a totally different discussion. Instead it's pathetic desperation.
Yup.

If only they were as cute as Goldy's buddy -

1605493944398.png

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I don't know who Sidney Powell is. I'm talking about election officials, judges, and other investigators. If Sidney Powell isn't one of those, I don't care what Sidney Powell thinks.
Of course. Blinded by hatred of Trump.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Here's the question. Do you want to find out if we had massive fraud in this election or not? I want truth.
We already know the truth. There was none. Pretty God-damned obvious at this point.

You can laugh, call us crazy. whatever.
LOL! Crazy would be kind. At least it wouldn't be your fault.

But for half the country if we don't get truth here- then we have lost the republic. I am telling you, we are on the precipice here.
I sort of agree with this. We are screwed. You and people like you are so convinced that you get screwed at every turn and relentlessly pursue "fairness" despite your extremely fortunate life circumstances, We can only draw one conclusion. You are 5 years old and unbelievably selfish.

USAF

Reaction score

Exhibit A of the damage Trump has done, and continues to do, to our nation.

He damages our faith in our nation. In our free media. In our military, our law enforcement agencies. In our SYSTEM OF ELECTIONS, the hallmark of our democracy and the envy of the world.

In ourselves.

It's corrosive, dangerous, and difficult to reverse.

And all done for nothing but the ego and bank account of Donald Trump.

bga1

Reaction score
We already know the truth. There was none. Pretty God-damned obvious at this point.

LOL! Crazy would be kind. At least it wouldn't be your fault.

I sort of agree with this. We are screwed. You and people like you are so convinced that you get screwed at every turn and relentlessly pursue "fairness" despite your extremely fortunate life circumstances, We can only draw one conclusion. You are 5 years old and unbelievably selfish.
We shall see. NO FRAUD, that's your call on this. NO FRAUD. Red letter date! Jake finally puts himself out there! Now we are going to find out why you rarely do this......

Last edited:

bga1

Reaction score
So, Trump's votes are legit but Biden's aren't. Got it.

Granted, you never had much credibility to begin with but you appear determined to flush away even what you had.

As far as the current litigation you mentioned, I'm not too worried. The Trump campaign is something like 1 for 20 on lawsuits so far.
Yeah crazy that. Trump urged his people to vote in person so that their vote would be properly registered. No one suspects Trump voters of fraud because that is not our nature. The Dems on the other hand have a cheating nature. Dems like to have a vote without identification. Dems like ballot harvesting and push mailing of the votes. Dems made last minute attempts to get rid of even signature matches. Dems shut off visibility in city voting centers. Dems shut down for hours in 4 major cities, send observers home and then started counting again- unwatched. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck- it's a duck. Dominion was the insurance policy to cap off the rest of their cheating.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
Yeah crazy that. Trump urged his people to vote in person so that their vote would be properly registered. No one suspects Trump voters of fraud because that is not our nature. The Dems on the other hand have a cheating nature. Dems like to have a vote without identification. Dems like ballot harvesting and push mailing of the votes. Dems made last minute attempts to get rid of even signature matches. Dems shut off visibility in city voting centers. Dems shut down for hours in 4 major cities, send observers home and then started counting again- unwatched. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck- it's a duck. Dominion was the insurance policy to cap off the rest of their cheating.

There was no ballot counting going on unwatched, anywhere, and everyone knows this - it's been disproven multiple times over. The only 'observers' denied were all extra in addition to the ones already there, none of them compulsory. Zero. You can be blinded all you want, but don't lie.

Wally

Reaction score

Every state votes differently and they have different rules ect, I would expect that to have an influence on how people vote and when, wouldn't you?

howeda7

Reaction score
There was no ballot counting going on unwatched, anywhere, and everyone knows this - it's been disproven multiple times over. The only 'observers' denied were all extra in addition to the ones already there, none of them compulsory. Zero. You can be blinded all you want, but don't lie.
The only people denied were angry screaming Trumpsters like Beeg who were there to threaten/intimidate election officials. The GOP already had legitimate observers in every precinct.

justthefacts

Reaction score

DEAR. LEADER. TOLD. HIS. FOLLLOWERS. MAIL. VOTING. WAS. DANGEROUS.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Voter ID has been proven to be a form of voter suppression - goof

Top Bottom