Dominion Election Software

salzie

Reaction score
No. This is not healthy at all. There are thousands of votes to overcome, in several states. Go ahead and recount them, the result will be exactly the same. The numbers are far too big to overcome.
so far the only legal challenge they won was to not count votes that aren't currently in the totals.

Every other lawsuit has been thrown out due to no evidence.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
That postal worker did not retract his claims for whatever that is worth.
He did. And then he didn't. Depends on who he is talking to, and who is doing the editing. Veritas has a nasty habit of framing things in a shady manner. When the guy is talking to the feds, you know, the police everybody supports, he isn't as bold as when he's talking to the muck rakers.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Meanwhile, the pandemic is raging faster, and harder than before, and you have a President who has effectively checked out, and a White House once again spreading Covid among its own.
YOUR new prez has a PLAN!!!!!!!!!

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
He did. And then he didn't. Depends on who he is talking to, and who is doing the editing. Veritas has a nasty habit of framing things in a shady manner. When the guy is talking to the feds, you know, the police everybody supports, he isn't as bold as when he's talking to the muck rakers.
Soooo, pretty much like the entirety of main stream media at this point in time. You may be correct

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
FWIW, the postal worker recorded the whole two hour interview with the Feds (smart for him but dumb that he didn't have an attorney). I have no time for that, but anyone can pull it up and make their own decisions.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Sure, go on TV and just lie lie lie. I guess you are right - Hunter and Joe have done it.
That's de facto - glad you're catching on that I'm right 99.9% of the time, lol

But wrong, persons identified, try your idol instead.

Hint the only time Don the Con lies is when his lips are moving.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
FWIW, the postal worker recorded the whole two hour interview with the Feds (smart for him but dumb that he didn't have an attorney). I have no time for that, but anyone can pull it up and make their own decisions.
Yep
two things stand out--the guy clearly is not comfortable backing up his story--I'm pretty sure he embellished the original AND
When you are in this situation, GET AN ATTORNEY. Geez, he's way over his head here.

bga1

Reaction score
No. This is not healthy at all. There are thousands of votes to overcome, in several states. Go ahead and recount them, the result will be exactly the same. The numbers are far too big to overcome.
In an honest election you would be exactly right. This is not an honest election. Recounts will not work. Audits are necessary. This is not bad counting. There a fraudulent ballots, by the tens of thousands.

Use your head. Why on earth, if this were an honest deal would counting in four or more major cities be done without R watchers? Why would Rs in Atlanta be told to go home around 10:30 PM and that counting is done for the night and then the counting continues all night long with a huge swing to Biden? Why is the media not holding Biden to his promise of not claiming to be President elect until the vote is certified? Why does the media refuse to look into what appears to be a huge story? Why is it that Texas eliminated Dominion from consideration because their system lacked security? Why did 96% of Dominion political contributions go to Dems? Did you know that the ballot count is accessible on the internet and counts can be changed?

We both know that the Rs are weak kneed and would ditch Trump in a heart beat if what you say is true. There is a lot of political risk in publicly contesting the election at this level. If they find nothing they will look foolish. Watch McConnell. He is getting wired in on what is going on. He met with Haspel a day or so back. He is still supporting the effort. That is uncharacteristic for him, unless he knows it it right. How many times has Trump tweeted things over the past 4 years that appeared to be crazy and he turns out right? A lot. Vaccine in November- everyone laughed. They tapped my wires, that brought major guffaws. Russian collusion is a hoax! Biden corruption in Ukraine. He was right on all of it. I'm guessing he is right this time as well. Enough to turn the election? I have no idea. Enough to investigate? Damn right there is! I want the truth- even if it goes against the result I want. I want to be able to trust our governmental agencies again. Right now- I do not.

If reasoned and bright people stop caring as it appears you have, then we have no chance at retaining a free nation much longer. I gave up on idiots like USAF and stocker long ago. Fools will always be with us- there is no hope for them. It is people like you who have to wake up.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
In an honest election you would be exactly right. This is not an honest election. Recounts will not work. Audits are necessary. This is not bad counting. There a fraudulent ballots, by the tens of thousands.

Use your head. Why on earth, if this were an honest deal would counting in four or more major cities be done without R watchers? Why would Rs in Atlanta be told to go home around 10:30 PM and that counting is done for the night and then the counting continues all night long with a huge swing to Biden? Why is the media not holding Biden to his promise of not claiming to be President elect until the vote is certified? Why does the media refuse to look into what appears to be a huge story? Why is it that Texas eliminated Dominion from consideration because their system lacked security? Why did 96% of Dominion political contributions go to Dems? Did you know that the ballot count is accessible on the internet and counts can be changed?

We both know that the Rs are weak kneed and would ditch Trump in a heart beat if what you say is true. There is a lot of political risk in publicly contesting the election at this level. If they find nothing they will look foolish. Watch McConnell. He is getting wired in on what is going on. He met with Haspel a day or so back. He is still supporting the effort. That is uncharacteristic for him, unless he knows it it right. How many times has Trump tweeted things over the past 4 years that appeared to be crazy and he turns out right? A lot. Vaccine in November- everyone laughed. They tapped my wires, that brought major guffaws. Russian collusion is a hoax! Biden corruption in Ukraine. He was right on all of it. I'm guessing he is right this time as well. Enough to turn the election? I have no idea. Enough to investigate? Damn right there is! I want the truth- even if it goes against the result I want. I want to be able to trust our governmental agencies again. Right now- I do not.

If reasoned and bright people stop caring as it appears you have, then we have no chance at retaining a free nation much longer. I gave up on idiots like USAF and stocker long ago. Fools will always be with us- there is no hope for them. It is people like you who have to wake up.
On recounts, two accusations that could result in a change are:

1) a Dominion contractor in Michigan just came out and said batches or ballots were being repeatedly scanned multiple times. e.g. batches of 50 being run 8 times. These numbers could be big if true. On the other hand, I'm guessing there are only a few people that do that scanning, so those people could be identified and prosecuted; is anyone is that dumb?

2) the conspiracy where the Dominion software counting/upload process can be changed by the user. That's the 6K vote example that happened in MI. That sounds far fetched and I don't know if this is B.S. or possible. No idea. But if there is a paper trail and not just an electronic record, that could change a tally.

Regardless of the above, it would require a detailed recount to be ordered in those states and that's not guaranteed. What scares me is if it's really that easy to change the numbers, especially the multiple batch scanning scenario that seems plausible, how many elections in the past have been impacted?

bga1

Reaction score
On recounts, two accusations that could result in a change are:

1) a Dominion contractor in Michigan just came out and said batches or ballots were being repeatedly scanned multiple times. e.g. batches of 50 being run 8 times. These numbers could be big if true. On the other hand, I'm guessing there are only a few people that do that scanning, so those people could be identified and prosecuted; is anyone is that dumb?

2) the conspiracy where the Dominion software counting/upload process can be changed by the user. That's the 6K vote example that happened in MI. That sounds far fetched and I don't know if this is B.S. or possible. No idea. But if there is a paper trail and not just an electronic record, that could change a tally.

Regardless of the above, it would require a detailed recount to be ordered in those states and that's not guaranteed. What scares me is if it's really that easy to change the numbers, especially the multiple batch scanning scenario that seems plausible, how many elections in the past have been impacted?
Plenty. Clinton cheated in 2016. They lost Michigan narrowly by 11,000 votes? Clinton, always a street fighter did not ask for a recount. Why? I'll tell you why- because the recount would have revealed Democrat fraud and Hillary knew it. This time they cheated a lot more, to make sure they would win. Time will tell if it works.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Plenty. Clinton cheated in 2016. They lost Michigan narrowly by 11,000 votes? Clinton, always a street fighter did not ask for a recount. Why? I'll tell you why- because the recount would have revealed Democrat fraud and Hillary knew it. This time they cheated a lot more, to make sure they would win. Time will tell if it works.
Nice supposition, but off the mark as usual - that everything you don't like/doesn't fit your narrative is a conspiracy. You say Q'Anon, I say Q an Idiot!!!

Michigan is one of the states where the person requesting the recount has to pay for it and recounts don't generally move the needle much - a handful of votes here or there and basically is only effective in elections with a small universe of ballots cast (makes sense when you put on yer thinkin' cap and remove the tin foiled one)- check out the results for the WI recount in 2016 for a comp; she joined that recount request as it was initiated by Jill Stein and therefor the costs would have been split - the Clintons have never been accused of not paying their bills and one has to imagine recounts cost millions of dollars.

The above paragraph is an example of Occam's Razor kiddo (see you learned something new today)

Here is a definition of it -

Occam's razor, Ockham's razor, Ocham's razor (Latin: novacula Occami) or law of parsimony (Latin: lex parsimoniae) is the problem-solving principle that "entities should not be multiplied without necessity"[1][2] or, more simply, the simplest explanation is usually the right one. The idea is attributed to English Franciscan friar William of Ockham (c. 1287–1347), a scholastic philosopher and theologian who used a preference for simplicity to defend the idea of divine miracles. This philosophical razor advocates that when presented with competing hypotheses about the same prediction, one should select the solution with the fewest assumptions,[3] and that this is not meant to be a way of choosing between hypotheses that make different predictions.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
so far the only legal challenge they won was to not count votes that aren't currently in the totals.

Every other lawsuit has been thrown out due to no evidence.
You've completely missed the point. It's not about the number of votes. It's about the precedent set, that only the Pa State Legislature can change their election laws. Not the Governor, not the Secretary of State, not the Pa State Supreme Court.

In the case you reference, the PA Secretary of State (a Dem whack job who spent the past 3+ years tweeting that Trump is an illegitimate President & other nonsense) changed the law to extend vote counting past election day via the Pa State Supreme Court. It was ruled yesterday, that that is illegal.

The Dem Secretary of State also changed the law on matching signatures via the Pa State Supreme Court. Those were counted in the total & could number enough to swing the state of Pa. Also, the law on naked ballots was changed. I believe that was also the Pa State Supreme Court that changed that one? If so, obviously that too would be illegal as well. The Pa Supreme Court also changed the law to allow for drop boxes. I believe the Pa Supreme Court also changed the law regarding the requirement of a witness for mail-in ballots? If yesterdays ruling stands, then the precedetn has been set to overrul all of these changes.

Moreover, if these changes to the law were illegal in Pa, wouldn't they also be illegal in Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Georgia, Arizona & everywhere else?

Pennsylvania Supreme Court Extends Vote By Mail Deadline, Allows Drop Boxes

salzie

Reaction score
You do realize Trump looked into voter fraud after 2016 (to try and prove he won the popular vote) but found none

Keep beating that drum

salzie

Reaction score
You've completely missed the point. It's not about the number of votes. It's about the precedent set, that only the Pa State Legislature can change their election laws. Not the Governor, not the Secretary of State, not the Pa State Supreme Court.

In the case you reference, the PA Secretary of State (a Dem whack job who spent the past 3+ years tweeting that Trump is an illegitimate President & other nonsense) changed the law to extend vote counting past election day via the Pa State Supreme Court. It was ruled yesterday, that that is illegal.

The Dem Secretary of State also changed the law on matching signatures via the Pa State Supreme Court. Those were counted in the total & could number enough to swing the state of Pa. Also, the law on naked ballots was changed. I believe that was also the Pa State Supreme Court that changed that one? If so, obviously that too would be illegal as well. The Pa Supreme Court also changed the law to allow for drop boxes. I believe the Pa Supreme Court also changed the law regarding the requirement of a witness for mail-in ballots? If yesterdays ruling stands, then the precedetn has been set to overrul all of these changes.

Moreover, if these changes to the law were illegal in Pa, wouldn't they also be illegal in Michigan, Wisconsin, Nevada, Georgia, Arizona & everywhere else?

that still woudn't prove fraud

bga1

Reaction score
Correct. The people posting this fake news story here know it's fake, but continue to post it anyway.
The media continues to run with stories that turn out to be lies and people just continue to follow them like sheep. Unreal how stupid our population has become- by choice.

salzie

Reaction score
The media continues to run with stories that turn out to be lies and people just continue to follow them like sheep. Unreal how stupid our population has become- by choice.
I mean, his interview with the feds is on tape

I'm sure it's just the deep state manipulating though.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Any decision made regarding PA has not outcome on the legality in other states, as it is regarding PA State Law - making sense now? It's a state law and not a federal one.

That's how a Federalist system functions.

bga1

Reaction score
You do realize Trump looked into voter fraud after 2016 (to try and prove he won the popular vote) but found none

Keep beating that drum
Yep and you know what happened...most states refused to cooperate with the investigation. Keep telling yourself that there is no fraud. It doesn't make an ounce of sense but keep telling yourself that.

Take a look at which states require voter ID. Very interesting that most deep blue states require nothing.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Yep and you know what happened...most states refused to cooperate with the investigation. Keep telling yourself that there is no fraud. It doesn't make an ounce of sense but keep telling yourself that.

Take a look at which states require voter ID. Very interesting that most deep blue states require nothing.
Because the lib dems are dishonest people. Jam Jam Clan at work.

bga1

Reaction score
No. If it flipped PA, which it won't, Biden is still the president
PA is real trouble for the Dems because the cheating was so blatant. If it flips, then Georgia and one of Nevada (lots of documented fraud), Wisconsin, or Arizona has to go Trump's way. Biden is still likely to win. Trump most certainly has a shot. The election is not over, not called, not certified. I am planning for a Biden presidency because that is the most likely scenario, but far, far from a certainty. In the end there is a difference between the two of us. For the future of America, I want the truth even if the truth means Trump loses. For you, you just want a result- you don't want truth.

salzie

Reaction score
PA is real trouble for the Dems because the cheating was so blatant. If it flips, then Georgia and one of Nevada (lots of documented fraud), Wisconsin, or Arizona has to go Trump's way. Biden is still likely to win. Trump most certainly has a shot. The election is not over, not called, not certified. I am planning for a Biden presidency because that is the most likely scenario, but far, far from a certainty. In the end there is a difference between the two of us. For the future of America, I want the truth even if the truth means Trump loses. For you, you just want a result- you don't want truth.
I've said over and over, if they find credible fraud, I am all ears. So far all we have is hearsay and conspiracy theories.

Trumps lawyers are admitting as much in court, they have nothing.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Because voter ID was used many times in the Deep South as a form of voter suppression against Blacks (I'm shocked Jason Whitlock didn't use his ample girth and time on the microphone to address this topic - lol).

you can see a whole article on it -

3. In Today’s Headlines: To prevent fraud, we must require government-issued photo identification in order to vote.

That’s Old News: Requiring voters to present government-issued photo identification at the polls is a poll tax. In direct and indirect ways, voter identification laws impose financial and logistical burdens on some communities in particular, and are meant to deter those communities from voting.

At the turn of the twentieth century, many states had direct poll taxes. These were not monies collected at the polls, but rather were fees that were due to be paid at the county assessor’s office ahead of the election. This meant an extra trip during the day for workers—for poor blacks and whites alike—in addition to the financial burden of having to pay the tax. Sound familiar? Recent studies have shown that, under laws recently passed, hundreds of thousands if not millions of people must obtain the requisite identification in order to vote in 2012, tens of thousands of whom will need to take a day off work and travel at least several miles to apply at agency offices with limited hours and days of operation.

Top Bottom