Dominion Election Software

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I mean, it was silly of us to wonder if he would leave.
...and Herschmann matter-of-factly told them, you keep promising all this proof, but you never deliver the goods. The very same thing all the courts have said. As we speak, these people continue to refer to all this evidence they have that, for some reason, never sees the light of day.

When I was in college I used to watch one of the daytime soap operas. It wasn't difficult to move on and quit because it became obvious that the story never went anywhere and wasn't designed to. It just keeps leading you on with false promises of resolution. But there are people who continue to watch that stuff thinking that, some day, it'll all arrive at a satisfying payoff. That's what continues to lead the Qanoners on: the human inclination to hold out belief and hope that all these outrageous false promises will at some point yield a harvest.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Somehow, from November to December, she became more palatable.

President Trump was sitting in the Oval Office one day in late November when a call came in from lawyer Sidney Powell. "Ugh, Sidney," he told the staff in the room before he picked up. "She's getting a little crazy, isn't she? She's really gotta tone it down. No one believes this stuff. It's just too much."

• He put the call on speakerphone for the benefit of his audience. Powell was raving about a national security crisis involving the Iranians flipping votes in battleground states. Trump pressed mute and laughed mockingly.
  • "So what are we gonna do about it, Sidney?" Trump would say every few seconds, whipping Powell more and more into a frenzy. He was having fun with it. "She really is crazy, huh?" he said, again with his finger on the mute button.
It was clear that Trump recognized how unhinged his outside legal advisers were. But he was becoming increasingly desperate about losing to Joe Biden, and Powell and her crew were willing to keep feeding the grand lie that the election could be overturned.

• They were selling Trump a seductive but delusional vision: a clear and achievable path to victory.
  • The only catch: He'd have to stop listening to his government and campaign staffs, to cross the Rubicon and view them as liars, quitters and traitors.
Trump promoted Powell as part of his team, and even though he had privately admitted to aides that he thought she was "crazy," he still wanted to hear what she had to say.

• "Sometimes you need a little crazy," Trump told one official.

howeda7

Reaction score
...and Herschmann matter-of-factly told them, you keep promising all this proof, but you never deliver the goods. The very same thing all the courts have said. As we speak, these people continue to refer to all this evidence they have that, for some reason, never sees the light of day.

When I was in college I used to watch one of the daytime soap operas. It wasn't easy to move on and quit because it became obvious that the story never went anywhere and wasn't designed to. It just keeps leading you on with false promises of resolution. But there are people who continue to watch that stuff thinking that, some day, it'll all arrive at a satisfying payoff. That's what continues to lead the Qanoners on: the human inclination to hold out belief and hope that all these outrageous false promises will at some point yield a harvest.
What will be the new date Q date when nothing happens on March 4th?

Wally

Reaction score
That's what continues to lead the Qanoners on: the human inclination to hold out belief and hope that all these outrageous false promises will at some point yield a harvest.

Naw, I think they just need a group to identify with. Most people have abandoned religion, but maybe that's not such a great idea for the dumb and weak minded of society. They obviously need fences and a gang telling them what to think and do.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Somehow, from November to December, she became more palatable.

President Trump was sitting in the Oval Office one day in late November when a call came in from lawyer Sidney Powell. "Ugh, Sidney," he told the staff in the room before he picked up. "She's getting a little crazy, isn't she? She's really gotta tone it down. No one believes this stuff. It's just too much."

• He put the call on speakerphone for the benefit of his audience. Powell was raving about a national security crisis involving the Iranians flipping votes in battleground states. Trump pressed mute and laughed mockingly.
  • "So what are we gonna do about it, Sidney?" Trump would say every few seconds, whipping Powell more and more into a frenzy. He was having fun with it. "She really is crazy, huh?" he said, again with his finger on the mute button.
It was clear that Trump recognized how unhinged his outside legal advisers were. But he was becoming increasingly desperate about losing to Joe Biden, and Powell and her crew were willing to keep feeding the grand lie that the election could be overturned.

• They were selling Trump a seductive but delusional vision: a clear and achievable path to victory.
  • The only catch: He'd have to stop listening to his government and campaign staffs, to cross the Rubicon and view them as liars, quitters and traitors.
Trump promoted Powell as part of his team, and even though he had privately admitted to aides that he thought she was "crazy," he still wanted to hear what she had to say.

• "Sometimes you need a little crazy," Trump told one official.
It's tempting to bury the lede amongst all the drama and noise: Trump is sold--and sells himself--as the truest of the true believers of all this stuff, but he himself knows it's all a crock. Qanoners: if he doesn't even believe the stolen election BS, do you think he believes the Qanon nonsense? (Well, of course he doesn't because he knows he's not waging a secret personal war against baby-eating pedos.) Is all just a con by a lifetime professional con man and cult leader.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It's tempting to bury the lede amongst all the drama and noise: Trump is sold--and sells himself--as the truest of the true believers of all this stuff, but he himself knows it's all a crock. Qanoners: if he doesn't even believe the stolen election BS, do you think he believes the Qanon nonsense? (Well, of course he doesn't because he knows he's not waging a secret personal war against baby-eating pedos.) Is all just a con by a lifetime professional con man and cult leader.
That's the question we need to have David Frost rise from the dead to ask him. "Did you win"

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I just watched a clip of Lindell's video. He throws out accusations, treats them as facts, and then presents conclusions based on the accusations. And he calls this 100 percent proof. It makes me wonder whether he really thinks of this as proof or if he's just trying to deceive the stupid.

howeda7

Reaction score
I just watched a clip of Lindell's video. He throws out accusations, treats them as facts, and then presents conclusions based on the accusations. And he calls this 100 percent proof. It makes me wonder whether he really thinks of this as proof or if he's just trying to deceive the stupid.
Yes?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It has become a thing. Traditional proof is out, measuring accusations is in. I mean, Rudy had thousands of affidavits! Thousands!

USAF

Reaction score
I bookmarked this thread and forwarded to Dominion's lawyers, thinking they could include CRG in their defamation lawsuit.

They emailed me back, and said thanks, but no thanks. Turns out CRG "doesn't have a pot to piss in."

howeda7

Reaction score
I bookmarked this thread and forwarded to Dominion's lawyers, thinking they could include CRG in their defamation lawsuit.

They emailed me back, and said thanks, but no thanks. Turns out CRG "doesn't have a pot to piss in."
They could get his next stimulus check maybe.

jamiche

Reaction score
It worked for donald with his Donald’s for four years and then they lined all of his pockets as he walked out the door.

stocker08

Reaction score
By the way....this thread is an absolute gem. Really gives you a good idea of the type of right wing hysteric that populates this board.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
The left sure is desperate to stop the forensic audit in Maricopa county. They've tried everything under the sun, from ignoring subpoenas, to destroying evidence, to getting the judge recused, and after striking out repeatedly, have finally resorted to begging the hyper-partisan DOJ to step in.

It'll be interesting to see what the first legitimate audit turns up? It may well be nothing, but the behavior from the left certainly shows they're nervous. Watching the MSNBC people freak out about how if this audit is successful, the same will be done in Georgia & Michigan is great TV.

howeda7

Reaction score
The left sure is desperate to stop the forensic audit in Maricopa county. They've tried everything under the sun, from ignoring subpoenas, to destroying evidence, to getting the judge recused, and after striking out repeatedly, have finally resorted to begging the hyper-partisan DOJ to step in.

It'll be interesting to see what the first legitimate audit turns up? It may well be nothing, but the behavior from the left certainly shows they're nervous. Watching the MSNBC people freak out about how if this audit is successful, the same will be done in Georgia & Michigan is great TV.
Imagine being a big enough fool to think an "audit" by Qanon whack job is legitimate or changes anything.

Top Bottom