Dominion Election Software

justthefacts

Reaction score
Oh but that’s not what I’m doing. I don’t defend it. But I also didn’t defend Democrats the last 4 years. Totally consistent. Unlike you clowns.
When you come into a thread started by CRG with the purpose of saying voting machines were used to steal the election, and post a tweet saying John Oliver agreed with Trump, you're defending Trump. You may tell yourself that you are doing something else in order to sleep at night, but that's what you're doing.

The very best part is that the tweet was totally wrong, making your posting of it even worse

Wally

Reaction score
100% agree. I've been on the record about this. De-centralized control is one of the reasons (the reason?) these inconsistencies exist. No paper trail is a horrible idea. Terrible.
The House Democrats passed a bill requiring a paper trail for all votes, blocked by Republican Senate. Who are the ones perpetuating voter fraud, the answer is obvious, Republicans.

GopherJake

Reaction score
The House Democrats passed a bill requiring a paper trail for all votes, blocked by Republican Senate. Who are the ones perpetuating voter fraud, the answer is obvious, Republicans.
This is also true. Plus, just because it’s a terrible idea doesn’t mean there is fraud. We have seen absolutely no credible evidence of *any* fraud (let alone significant). The clown show is going to be moved off their clown stage soon.

Wally

Reaction score
This is also true. Plus, just because it’s a terrible idea doesn’t mean there is fraud. We have seen absolutely no credible evidence of *any* fraud (let alone significant). The clown show is going to be moved off their clown stage soon.
I would argue dozens of meritless lawsuits and constant public screaming of fraud with no proof is in and of itself FRAUD...

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It’s really a sour grapes festival. Watching people claim fraud on long standing practices because they don’t like the result is amazing. Don’t like the rules? Change them before the contest.
Standing around in Wisconsin challenging every ballot is an attempt at changing the result, not improving the process.
Those finding small errors in process and shading the entire contest are innumerate fools.
This is embarrassing.

Top Bottom