Dominion Election Software

Section2

Reaction score
Congrats on defending Trump on this nonsense
Oh but that’s not what I’m doing. I don’t defend it. But I also didn’t defend Democrats the last 4 years. Totally consistent. Unlike you clowns.

GopherJake

Reaction score
100% agree. I've been on the record about this. De-centralized control is one of the reasons (the reason?) these inconsistencies exist. No paper trail is a horrible idea. Terrible.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Oh but that’s not what I’m doing. I don’t defend it. But I also didn’t defend Democrats the last 4 years. Totally consistent. Unlike you clowns.
When you come into a thread started by CRG with the purpose of saying voting machines were used to steal the election, and post a tweet saying John Oliver agreed with Trump, you're defending Trump. You may tell yourself that you are doing something else in order to sleep at night, but that's what you're doing.

The very best part is that the tweet was totally wrong, making your posting of it even worse

jamiche

Reaction score

Melvin is rewritin' some history.

Wally

Reaction score
100% agree. I've been on the record about this. De-centralized control is one of the reasons (the reason?) these inconsistencies exist. No paper trail is a horrible idea. Terrible.

The House Democrats passed a bill requiring a paper trail for all votes, blocked by Republican Senate. Who are the ones perpetuating voter fraud, the answer is obvious, Republicans.

GopherJake

Reaction score
The House Democrats passed a bill requiring a paper trail for all votes, blocked by Republican Senate. Who are the ones perpetuating voter fraud, the answer is obvious, Republicans.
This is also true. Plus, just because it’s a terrible idea doesn’t mean there is fraud. We have seen absolutely no credible evidence of *any* fraud (let alone significant). The clown show is going to be moved off their clown stage soon.

Wally

Reaction score
This is also true. Plus, just because it’s a terrible idea doesn’t mean there is fraud. We have seen absolutely no credible evidence of *any* fraud (let alone significant). The clown show is going to be moved off their clown stage soon.

I would argue dozens of meritless lawsuits and constant public screaming of fraud with no proof is in and of itself FRAUD...

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
It’s really a sour grapes festival. Watching people claim fraud on long standing practices because they don’t like the result is amazing. Don’t like the rules? Change them before the contest.
Standing around in Wisconsin challenging every ballot is an attempt at changing the result, not improving the process.
Those finding small errors in process and shading the entire contest are innumerate fools.
This is embarrassing.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
The more that comes out the more it seems you were sold a bill of goods

Right.

But, of course, you can't un-burn down the house, from the ashes. These guys set the curtains on fire, walked off, and collected profit from the views and clicks on the story.

An apology costs them, literally nothing.

Dinkytown Don

Reaction score
Dominion should have given the dems a heads up before the election so they wouldn’t have had to have tens of thousands of dead people vote.

Nax5

Reaction score
These are gold. I had no idea CRG was our resident Nostradamus.

justthefacts

Reaction score
v4grN0N.png

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
That piece is well worth reading. That any of Sidney's ranting was ever considered sane is amazing. Also interesting how the President's staff really didn't believe he won, and somehow thought he'd come to accept the loss, sometime. But they knew, and allowed this big lie to fester.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
That piece is well worth reading. That any of Sidney's ranting was ever considered sane is amazing. Also interesting how the President's staff really didn't believe he won, and somehow thought he'd come to accept the loss, sometime. But they knew, and allowed this big lie to fester.
I've just started that whole series with the one article JTF cites above. It might end up being one of the most important pieces of journalism describing the period we've just gone through. It's the kind of thing the history book writers look to in the future.

Top Bottom