Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

USAF

Reaction score
Two Capitol Police suspended. I guess this is not particularly surprising, but sad nonetheless

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Two Capitol Police suspended. I guess this is not particularly surprising, but sad nonetheless

They speculated it may end up being up to 10 of them.

Man that would be hard to swallow if 'you were the families of the officers who were killed. God Bless them.

Wally

Reaction score
No masks, high-tec security footage, and most likely facial recognition software used at or around the Capitol. Let's not forget a lot of those dumbasses were using their OWN phones to take pictures, live stream, and post to social media. Doing all of this is broad daylight. I believe they thought it wasn't a big deal and would get a slap on the wrist...
Probably figured daddy would pardon them...
🤣🤣🤣

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
This just popped in my head and I never realized that Mr. Sammy Davis Jr sang it until now

Loved the show - I didn't know what a nutball he was in my youth.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
They snagged him today. HIs eyes look crazed and he looks shitty in fur pelts (just sayin') -

Aaron Mostofsky

Aaron Mostofsky in the U.S. Capitol Rotunda on Jan. 6, in Washington, D.C. (Photo by SAUL LOEB/AFP via Getty Images)

The FBI said Tuesday that agents in New York City arrested Aaron Mostofsky, the son of a Brooklyn Supreme Court judge, in connection with last week's siege on the U.S. Capitol. Mostofsky was seen in photos and on video inside the Capitol dressed in fur pelts and what appeared to be a bulletproof vest. He was also carrying a Capitol Police shield.

In an interview with a New York Post reporter during the riot, Mostofsky said he believed “the election was stolen” and that “we were cheated.”

“I don’t think 75 million people voted for Trump — I think it was 85 million,” he said, adding that he had found the police shield on the floor

1610486361644.png

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
They snagged him today. HIs eyes look crazed and he looks shitty in fur pelts (just sayin') -

Aaron Mostofsky

Aaron Mostofsky in the U.S. Capitol Rotunda on Jan. 6, in Washington, D.C. (Photo by SAUL LOEB/AFP via Getty Images)

The FBI said Tuesday that agents in New York City arrested Aaron Mostofsky, the son of a Brooklyn Supreme Court judge, in connection with last week's siege on the U.S. Capitol. Mostofsky was seen in photos and on video inside the Capitol dressed in fur pelts and what appeared to be a bulletproof vest. He was also carrying a Capitol Police shield.

In an interview with a New York Post reporter during the riot, Mostofsky said he believed “the election was stolen” and that “we were cheated.”

“I don’t think 75 million people voted for Trump — I think it was 85 million,” he said, adding that he had found the police shield on the floor

View attachment 11254
MAGA has a lot of furries.

Some guy

Reaction score

Aaron Mostofsky

View attachment 11254
How can someone who’s parent is a judge be so unaware of how stupid they are?

howeda7

Reaction score
I believe it was from when he got kicked off a flight due to a mask violation

one of the networks the something on it today
They called him a terrorist and "ruined his liiiife" for not wearing a mask? Seems unlikely unless he's an uber-snowflake.

Top Bottom