Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Where are all of the Sedition leaders? Why aren't they addressing how 'these people' were raised, or personal responsibility? Why are they talking back to authority?
That only applies if you aren't their color apparently.

Neat trick by the Old White Fellers!

RememberMurray

Reaction score

Proud Boys Leader Charged In Capitol Attack Feels Betrayed By Trump: ‘You Left Us’​

A Proud Boys leader charged in the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection expressed shock that former President Donald Trump abandoned him and other rioters.
“Alright I’m gonna say it. FUCK TRUMP,” self-described Proud Boys sergeant-at-arms Ethan Nordean said in a Telegram message on Jan. 20. “Fuck him more than Biden. I’ve followed this guy for 4 years and given everything and lost it all.”

Nordean, 30, from Washington state, wrote the grievance after Proud Boys Florida organizer Joseph Biggs, 37, was arrested for his role in the day’s violence, which left five people dead and 140 police officers injured.

“Yes he woke us up, but he led us to believe some great justice was upon us ... and it never happened,” Nordean wrote of Trump in the Telegram message, revealed by federal prosecutors this week. “Now I’ve got some of my good friends and myself facing jail time cuz we followed this guys lead and never questioned it.”

Nordean, who was arrested a week after posting the Telegram message, seemed to realize Trump would not be issuing pardons for him and fellow members of his violent gang.
“We are now and always have been on our own,” Nordean wrote. “So glad he was able to pardon a bunch of degenerates as his last move and shit on us on the way out.”

Nordean, who has been jailed since early February, is charged with attempting to obstruct Congress’s certification of Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory. If convicted, he faces up to 20 years in prison. He’s also charged with aiding and abetting, knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. He has pleaded not guilty.

The new Telegram messages uncovered by prosecutors also show how the Proud Boys coordinated their plans for the day’s violence.
“Drag them out by the fucking hair if they steal it,” one member wrote in the chats.
“Let them remember the day they decided to make war with us,” Nordean posted just days before the attack. “Fight we will.”
In April, bail was revoked for both Nordean and Biggs after federal prosecutors successfully argued the two men were central figures in planning the attack.
Trump, upon leaving office, relocated to his Florida country club.
“Fuck you Trump you left us on [t]he battlefield bloody and alone,” Nordean wrote on Trump’s last day in the White House.

howeda7

Reaction score

Proud Boys Leader Charged In Capitol Attack Feels Betrayed By Trump: ‘You Left Us’​

A Proud Boys leader charged in the Jan. 6 Capitol insurrection expressed shock that former President Donald Trump abandoned him and other rioters.
“Alright I’m gonna say it. FUCK TRUMP,” self-described Proud Boys sergeant-at-arms Ethan Nordean said in a Telegram message on Jan. 20. “Fuck him more than Biden. I’ve followed this guy for 4 years and given everything and lost it all.”

Nordean, 30, from Washington state, wrote the grievance after Proud Boys Florida organizer Joseph Biggs, 37, was arrested for his role in the day’s violence, which left five people dead and 140 police officers injured.

“Yes he woke us up, but he led us to believe some great justice was upon us ... and it never happened,” Nordean wrote of Trump in the Telegram message, revealed by federal prosecutors this week. “Now I’ve got some of my good friends and myself facing jail time cuz we followed this guys lead and never questioned it.”

Nordean, who was arrested a week after posting the Telegram message, seemed to realize Trump would not be issuing pardons for him and fellow members of his violent gang.
“We are now and always have been on our own,” Nordean wrote. “So glad he was able to pardon a bunch of degenerates as his last move and shit on us on the way out.”

Nordean, who has been jailed since early February, is charged with attempting to obstruct Congress’s certification of Joe Biden’s Electoral College victory. If convicted, he faces up to 20 years in prison. He’s also charged with aiding and abetting, knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds, and violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds. He has pleaded not guilty.

The new Telegram messages uncovered by prosecutors also show how the Proud Boys coordinated their plans for the day’s violence.
“Drag them out by the fucking hair if they steal it,” one member wrote in the chats.
“Let them remember the day they decided to make war with us,” Nordean posted just days before the attack. “Fight we will.”
In April, bail was revoked for both Nordean and Biggs after federal prosecutors successfully argued the two men were central figures in planning the attack.
“Fuck you Trump you left us on [t]he battlefield bloody and alone,” Nordean wrote on Trump’s last day in the White House.

Can we start a GoFundMe to buy this poor guy a tiny violin?

howeda7

Reaction score

Just some rascals taking selfies.

cncmin

Reaction score

A fascist betrayed by a fascist. How sad. :-(

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Here's the money quote:

“Now I’ve got some of my good friends and myself facing jail time cuz we followed this guys lead and never questioned it.”

There's the problem, in a nutshell: They never questioned it. Having a "Dear Leader" whom they are willing to follow blindly at all times is how things are done in North Korea. That's called a dictatorship.

The Trump rallies, complete with chanting, the threats to "lock up" political opponents, the fits of anger, the violence, the Republican Party's refusal to even bother with writing a platform when Trump was nominated in 2016 — these are all symptoms of this type of totalitarian thinking. "The platform is whatever Dear Leader says it is. He'll let us know what he wants us to do when he decides we're ready to receive our orders."

This is still America; there's no place for that stuff here.

Last edited:

STPGopher

Reaction score

Any Jersey or NYC contractor could have told this guy Trump loves to leave people hanging.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Here's the money quote:

“Now I’ve got some of my good friends and myself facing jail time cuz we followed this guys lead and never questioned it.”

There's the problem, in a nutshell: They never questioned it. Having a "Dear Leader" whom they are willing to follow blindly at all times is how things are done in North Korea. That's called a dictatorship.

The Trump rallies, complete with chanting, the threats to "lock up" political opponents, the fits of anger, the violence, the Republican Party's refusal to even bother with writing a platform when Trump was nominated in 2016 — these are all symptoms of this type of totalitarian thinking. "The platform is whatever Dear Leader says it is. He'll let us know what he wants us to do when he decides we're ready to receive our orders."

This is still America; there's no place for that stuff here.
GettyImages_971886594.0.jpg

What have we been hearing about sheep?

giphy-downsized-large.gif

In this case Lemmings is more appropriate.

tenor.gif

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Haha, insurrection my ass. More like an unauthorized Capital tour. Good luck to the Feds in prosecuting these Patriots.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The customary Loony Left reply when they have no argument: a cartoon
As opposed to your insightful and detailed commentary you child. You tried to debate me when I first cam on here and it ended up numerous time with me telling you to do this (which you always did, you good little boi) -

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
SNOWFLAKE ALERT

One of the clown R Reps who downplayed the insurrection, is seen barricading during the actual event.

A Republican congressman who denied there was an insurrection and likened Capitol rioters to tourists was photographed barricading the chamber doors against them​

1621336709230.png

Rep. Andrew Clyde, center, and security guards barricade the House door as rioters disrupt the joint session of Congress on January 6. Photo By Tom Williams / CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images

• A GOP lawmaker who has said there was no insurrection was seen barricading the House on January 6.
  • Rep. Andrew Clyde said last week that the riot resembled a "normal tourist visit."
  • But he had been photographed pushing furniture against the chamber's doors

Another liar, shocker, and lemmings on here like Tessie Poo, lap it up like milk - good kitty!!

STPGopher

Reaction score
SNOWFLAKE ALERT

One of the clown R Reps who downplayed the insurrection, is seen barricading during the actual event.

A Republican congressman who denied there was an insurrection and likened Capitol rioters to tourists was photographed barricading the chamber doors against them​

View attachment 12856

Rep. Andrew Clyde, center, and security guards barricade the House door as rioters disrupt the joint session of Congress on January 6. Photo By Tom Williams / CQ-Roll Call, Inc via Getty Images

• A GOP lawmaker who has said there was no insurrection was seen barricading the House on January 6.
  • Rep. Andrew Clyde said last week that the riot resembled a "normal tourist visit."
  • But he had been photographed pushing furniture against the chamber's doors

Another liar, shocker, and lemmings on here like Tessie Poo, lap it up like milk - good kitty!!
08915bbd-35f4-4428-baa9-eced524e07cd_text.gif

LesBolstad

Reaction score
Ha, what a sham. I'll set the over/under on successful prosecutions at 10.
#UnauthorizedCapitalTour

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
10? How many shares are you selling on this action, and what is the price?

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Do they come with a free bullet proof vest and/or bear spray?
Seriously, the area around Target Field on Game Day must have every police officer who still works in Minneapolis. On my photos of my trip, I was going to document that, but figured I'd let them do their job.
I transferred from the Green Line to the A line at University and Snelling after the game, and there were six of St. Paul's finest keeping order there on the platform. In a sign of the times, they didn't seem to blink at the guy in front of me pulling a rip off a one hitter. Covid is over, and cannabis is legal, apparently.

Top Bottom