Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Do your own work.

Ah, but it's your accusation of the media lying about Sicknick that we're discussing here. Please post the article in which the media lied about Officer Sicknick.

I'll wait.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
As I said, Officer Sicknick could’ve died jogging or any number of activities, and likely would have without diagnosis of his condition.

It’s due to an unknown condition that the had. If he had died jogging, the ME would’ve said he died of natural causes b/c he was jogging.

It was a lie told by the media b/c they wanted to ASSUME it was due to Capitol rioters. How in the hell does the accusation of being struck in the head by a fire extinguisher become a story if it didn’t happen? The deadly bear spray?

The lame stream media reports what they want to believe.
Sure. He could have gone at any time. So you you. So could I.

We know he lived 41 years, presumably at least some of them with this condition. He just happened to succumb to it the day after he had to defend the US Capital from an armed attack by your fellow Trumpsters. That's a heck of a coincidence!

howeda7

Reaction score
Imagine caring more the reputation of the Insurrectionists than the Police Officer who died after defending the capitol against them.

USAF

Reaction score
Imagine caring more about a lie and using Officer Sicknick’s death to push a false narrative.
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope someday you'll join us
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Sure. He could have gone at any time. So you you. So could I.

We know he lived 41 years, presumably at least some of them with this condition. He just happened to succumb to it the day after he had to defend the US Capital from an armed attack by your fellow Trumpsters. That's a heck of a coincidence!
Was he killed by a fire extinguisher like the media said he was? Was he killed by bear spray as suggested? The lame stream media got a lot of mileage out of this false story.

He died in the line of duty, but he could’ve easily died at any time b/c he had a severe undiagnosed condition.

You know what won’t get a lot of coverage? That he wasn’t killed by the rioters from the aforementioned causes.

But I’m glad you’re so concerned about our law enforcement...well, at least in this case. You’ve probably posted more about Sicknick’s death than all the other law enforcement deaths that occurred this year.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Imagine caring more the reputation of the Insurrectionists than the Police Officer who died after defending the capitol against them.
Wow. That’s quite a leap.

No Righty is defending anyone who assaulted police. They are pointing out the fake news that the media ran with in accusing people of murder when they didn’t.

Spoofin

Reaction score
There it is. Howie ripping on those that think the truth is more important than a narrative. Wow. What a winner.

Spoofin

Reaction score
The one controlling you.
He has no power over me..
Wishing people dead.
Playing hockey w/o a mask.
Is it possible he does have power over you and you just don’t see it?

Blizzard

Reaction score
Lol.

oak_street1981 said:
There still has been very little official information on cause of death for this officer, but it appears he was texting with his relatives back in his office after things calmed down, and did not suffer any "blunt force" injuries from a fire extinguisher.

Allegedly, based on new reporting yesterday, he may have suffered a stroke later in the evening. Maybe someday the real information from an autopsy will be released.

Where the media came up with this blunt force via fire extinguisher narrative that now will be considered fact for the next 30 years, we will never know
Pretty much but don't forget the initial reaction to this after any questioning of the narrative was:

Get hit in the head, bleed, hemorrhage, stroke.

Wow, science! IT'S EXACTLY WHAT FUCKING HAPPENED.

Blizzard

Reaction score
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people
Living for today
Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people
Living life in peace
But I'm not the only one
And the world will be as one
Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people
Sharing all the world
But I'm not the only one
And the world will live as one
Go back to the 60's. There is no place for you here in the future.

Last edited:

RememberMurray

Reaction score
You're a dishonest person. You have no honor.

I see righties claim the media lied about Sicknick, yet no one produces a link showing these 'lie(s)'.

There's a definite pattern to this nonsense. Make claims, then utterly fail when asked to back them up.

Last edited:

RememberMurray

Reaction score

Bail Revoked For 2 Proud Boys Because Capitol Riot ‘Threatened’ Republic’s Existence​

U.S. District Judge Timothy Kelly determined that evidence presented against the men — who he said “facilitated political violence” — was enough to convince him they should be in jail, reported NPR. The serious nature of the alleged crimes, the defendants’ leadership roles and the potential danger they posed to the community all weighed in favor of detention, the judge noted.

“The defendants stand charged with seeking to steal one of the crown jewels of our country, in a sense, by interfering with the peaceful transfer of power” from Trump to Joe Biden, Kelly ruled.

“It’s no exaggeration to say the rule of law, the durability of our constitutional order, and, in the end, the very existence of our republic is threatened by such conduct,” he added.

Kelly determined that “no condition or combination of conditions” outside of prison would “reasonably assure the safety of any other person or the community.”

Kelly read from the pair’s social media taunts and threats, and noted other evidence from prosecutors for over an hour in his Washington, D.C., courtroom. He said that after Trump lost the presidential election, Biggs messaged on social media: “This is war,” The Daytona Beach News-Journal reported.
The judge pointed out that destruction of federal property, which both men are charged with, can be considered an act of terrorism when it’s designed to influence government through intimidation or coercion.

Blizzard

Reaction score
I see righties claim the media lied about Sicknick, yet no one produces a link showing these 'lie(s)'.

There's a definite pattern to this nonsense. Make claims, then utterly fail when asked to back them up.

The original story on his death reported by your beloved NYT, fed to them by democratic operatives claiming to be sources close to the Capitol Police, and then carried by every news outlet to a gullible public you lying fraud.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure a 41 year-old having a stroke had nothing to do with the trauma endured the day before. Because 41 year-olds commonly die from strokes.
This.

Anyone can see that the stroke happened because of what happened to him the day before. It just can't be legally proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

The people who killed him got lucky as hell.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
The original story on his death reported by your beloved NYT, fed to them by democratic operatives claiming to be sources close to the Capitol Police, and then carried by every news outlet to a gullible public you lying fraud.

Uh huh.

Got a link?

Blizzard

Reaction score
For anyone other than RM (because he/she is a liar) Glenn Greenwald gets this story right:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
This.

Anyone can see that the stroke happened because of what happened to him the day before. It just can't be legally proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

The people who killed him got lucky as hell.
I had a stroke when I was 49. There are two types: hemorrhagic (inside the brain and good luck with that) and ischemic (those that travel to the brain), the majority are ischemic. They tested to me to heck and back and couldn't find a definitive cause. IIRC, for ~30% of ischemic strokes, the cause is never determined.

I was fortunate in that I suffered zero permanent side effects either physically or mentally and was discharged 5 days after being admitted.

MplsGopher

Banned
Reaction score
I had a stroke when I was 49. There are two types: hemorrhagic (inside the brain and good luck with that) and ischemic (those that travel to the brain), the majority are ischemic. They tested to me to heck and back and couldn't find a definitive cause. IIRC, for ~30% of ischemic strokes, the cause is never determined.
It's because a piece of something, like an atherosclerotic plaque, broke off, and then traveled up to the brain, as you said, then getting stuck in a tiny blood vessel, choking that off, and that's the stroke.

Quite obviously, the reason that piece (or two) broke off, was because of the stress from the riot.

Like a 0.0001% chance that he would've stroked in that manner on Jan 7, in a universe where there was no riot.

Top Bottom