Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

Wally

Reaction score
The majority of Americans believe Biden is an illegitimate president (which he is). That includes the vast majority of Republicans, a slim majority of independents and 30% of democrats.

The Dems cheated, they did it right before our eyes, they continue to fight against the recounts & any sort of transparency in Georgia, Arizona, and Michigan.

MAGA is the majority in our country, not a fringe group. Most people know who won. That's why the Dems have turned DC into a military base, and are ruling like military dictators who've staged a coup d'etat.

I'm not sure who's still delusional enough to think the corrupt GOP off old still exists? Trump won. The Neocon, & multinational corporation control of the GOP is over. That's why the Dems have become the party of the the multinational corporations, and corporatism. The Dems had a similar populist uprising, but we're able to cheat Bernie Sanders out of his place in the sun, and buy him off.

Strangely, it seemed like every time I pointed out this obvious shift in the GOP for the past four years, the left has laughed at the idea, and now you're thumping your chest as if you've known it all along.
The time for your kamakazi attack is now, get it over with you wimp...

howeda7

Reaction score
The Fellas have reached a new low, defending what happened on January 6.
Their "Blue Lives Matter" hypocrisy is laid bare. Imagine if Antifa beat a cop and he died the next day from a stroke.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yes, I'm sure a 41 year-old having a stroke had nothing to do with the trauma endured the day before. Because 41 year-olds commonly die from strokes.

So glad you Fellas find this news so exciting.
I assumed that it was the Capitol rioters that had to do with his death...before. The Medical Examiners said he DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES.

But you probably know more than they do.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Their "Blue Lives Matter" hypocrisy is laid bare. Imagine if Antifa beat a cop and he died the next day from a stroke.
He wasn’t beaten howie.

He apparently had a medical condition that no one was aware of. He could have died jogging.

Again, no one hit him.

Can you imagine if an Antifa was shot dead by a cop while attacking a Federal building? It sure wouldn’t be downplayed by the media.

howeda7

Reaction score
I assumed that it was the Capitol rioters that had to do with his death...before. The Medical Examiners said he DIED OF NATURAL CAUSES.

But you probably know more than they do.
Still, Diaz told the newspaper that "all that transpired" on January 6 "played a role in his condition."

Does this get those two particular Insurrectionists off for murder charges? Yes. Would the officer have died of a stroke on January 7th if your fellow Trumpsters hadn't stormed the capital to try to overthrow the government? Highly unlikely.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Still, Diaz told the newspaper that "all that transpired" on January 6 "played a role in his condition."

Does this get those two particular Insurrectionists off for murder charges? Yes. Would the officer have died of a stroke on January 7th if your fellow Trumpsters hadn't stormed the capital to try to overthrow the government? Highly unlikely.

Ok Dr howie

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I quoted the Medical Examiner. Apparently you think you know better than her as well.
As I said, Officer Sicknick could’ve died jogging or any number of activities, and likely would have without diagnosis of his condition.

It’s due to an unknown condition that the had. If he had died jogging, the ME would’ve said he died of natural causes b/c he was jogging.

It was a lie told by the media b/c they wanted to ASSUME it was due to Capitol rioters. How in the hell does the accusation of being struck in the head by a fire extinguisher become a story if it didn’t happen? The deadly bear spray?

The lame stream media reports what they want to believe.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
For all of the Fellas who are doing an end zone touchdown dance over Officer Sicknick, here's a running total of arrests and charges to date. Please make note of the sheer number of rioters who are charged with assault.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Here are some other interesting facts about the violent MAGA insurrectionists:

What's happening in court?​

— Federal cases are ongoing across the country and could lead to some significant prison sentences for those involved.

— Acting US Attorney Michael Sherwin said in February: "The scope and scale of this investigation in these cases are really unprecedented, not only in FBI history but probably [Department of Justice] history."

— Dozens of suspects have requested public defenders - lawyers provided by the government - leaving taxpayers to pay millions of dollars in defendants' legal bills.

— The cases have also flooded the Washington DC legal system, where semi-retired judges have been called upon to hear the influx of cases. At least one defendant has argued that their case should be heard out of Washington because they would be unable to get a fair trial there.

— At least seven of the key suspects have told investigators that they travelled to the Capitol after President Trump told them to go in a speech that preceded the riot.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
It was a lie told by the media b/c they wanted to ASSUME it was due to Capitol rioters. How in the hell does the accusation of being struck in the head by a fire extinguisher become a story if it didn’t happen? The deadly bear spray?

The lame stream media reports what they want to believe.

Victimized once again by liberal media bias.

Drink!

Wally

Reaction score

But he was going to die eventually so....

Wally

Reaction score
I'm not victimized at all. You're the fools that fell for it. Why are liberals so gullible? I would think you'd be embarrassed.

You have no doubt he would have died that day if the events hadn't happened?
Will you pledge your soul to Satan if your wrong?

RememberMurray

Reaction score
You have no doubt he would have died that day if the events hadn't happened?
Will you pledge your soul to Satan if your wrong?

I'd like to know where and when the media "lied", with an actual link showing lies.

So far, I haven't seen one.

Top Bottom