Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Rochester, Minn., woman charged in connection with Jan. 6 attack on U.S. Capitol

FBI agents arrested a Rochester, Minn., woman early Thursday on charges connected to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol building, the second Minnesotan and one of hundreds across the nation accused of participating in the illegal occupation. Victoria White, 39, appeared before Minnesota U.S. District Magistrate Judge Becky Thorson on Thursday afternoon.

According to the Minnesota U.S. Attorney's Office, the charges against White include: entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds; parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building; impeding or attempting to impede law enforcement officers; and obstruction of justice/Congress.

On Jan. 10, four days after the riot, the FBI received a tip about comments White allegedly made on her Facebook page on her participation in the events under her name and the alias Janice Marie Evans. "A friend said Delete FB stuff," one post reads. "I stated I'm not scared i was in the capitol DETAINED and they took my social security # name address they are coming for me. I am not afraid of them or anyone!! There I said it Come get me, You don't know the story, it's not what you think."

In addition to many Facebook posts detailing her role, investigators found several videos posted to social media confirming White's presence at the Capitol, along with security footage, according to the FBI. The images show her wearing a red "Make America Great Again" hat with a Trump-emblazoned flag tied to her neck like a cape.

https://www.startribune.com/rochest...n-with-jan-6-attack-on-u-s-capitol/600043570/

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Rochester, Minn., woman charged in connection with Jan. 6 attack on U.S. Capitol

FBI agents arrested a Rochester, Minn., woman early Thursday on charges connected to the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol building, the second Minnesotan and one of hundreds across the nation accused of participating in the illegal occupation. Victoria White, 39, appeared before Minnesota U.S. District Magistrate Judge Becky Thorson on Thursday afternoon.

According to the Minnesota U.S. Attorney's Office, the charges against White include: entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds; disorderly and disruptive conduct in a restricted building or grounds; violent entry and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds; parading, demonstrating or picketing in a Capitol building; impeding or attempting to impede law enforcement officers; and obstruction of justice/Congress.

On Jan. 10, four days after the riot, the FBI received a tip about comments White allegedly made on her Facebook page on her participation in the events under her name and the alias Janice Marie Evans. "A friend said Delete FB stuff," one post reads. "I stated I'm not scared i was in the capitol DETAINED and they took my social security # name address they are coming for me. I am not afraid of them or anyone!! There I said it Come get me, You don't know the story, it's not what you think."

In addition to many Facebook posts detailing her role, investigators found several videos posted to social media confirming White's presence at the Capitol, along with security footage, according to the FBI. The images show her wearing a red "Make America Great Again" hat with a Trump-emblazoned flag tied to her neck like a cape.

https://www.startribune.com/rochest...n-with-jan-6-attack-on-u-s-capitol/600043570/

Please, please, please don't procreate!!!

RememberMurray

Reaction score

Man Who Boasted He Was at Capitol Riot Is Charged in Bomb Plot

Seth Aaron Pendley was arrested on Thursday and charged with plotting to blow up an Amazon data center in Virginia, prosecutors said.

A Texas man who boasted that he was at the United States Capitol when a pro-Trump mob stormed the building in January has been charged with plotting to blow up an Amazon data center in Virginia, the Justice Department said on Friday.

The man, Seth Aaron Pendley, 28, of Wichita Falls, was arrested on Thursday after he took what he believed were explosive devices from a bomb supplier but were in fact inert objects provided by an undercover F.B.I. agent in Fort Worth, prosecutors said.

He was charged with a malicious attempt to destroy a building with an explosive, Prerak Shah, the acting U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Texas, said in a statement. If convicted, Mr. Pendley faces 20 years in prison.

Federal officials said they had begun investigating the plot after a concerned citizen contacted the F.B.I. on Jan. 8 about alarming statements posted on MyMilitia.com, a forum dedicated to organizing militia groups.

Wally

Reaction score
after he took what he believed were explosive devices from a bomb supplier

I kind of feel bad for these idiots.

Hey Earl, lets head over to the bomb supplier and blow some shit up. Come on man...

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Man Who Boasted He Was at Capitol Riot Is Charged in Bomb Plot

Seth Aaron Pendley was arrested on Thursday and charged with plotting to blow up an Amazon data center in Virginia, prosecutors said.

A Texas man who boasted that he was at the United States Capitol when a pro-Trump mob stormed the building in January has been charged with plotting to blow up an Amazon data center in Virginia, the Justice Department said on Friday.

The man, Seth Aaron Pendley, 28, of Wichita Falls, was arrested on Thursday after he took what he believed were explosive devices from a bomb supplier but were in fact inert objects provided by an undercover F.B.I. agent in Fort Worth, prosecutors said.

He was charged with a malicious attempt to destroy a building with an explosive, Prerak Shah, the acting U.S. attorney for the Northern District of Texas, said in a statement. If convicted, Mr. Pendley faces 20 years in prison.

Federal officials said they had begun investigating the plot after a concerned citizen contacted the F.B.I. on Jan. 8 about alarming statements posted on MyMilitia.com, a forum dedicated to organizing militia groups.

Wow....is that where Dominion has their sever, 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Thank goodness the concerned citizen alerted the FBI. We could have had another Oklahoma City/Murrah Building tragedy.

People who want sedition, and want to blow up buildings, are not to be laughed at. Plotting to blow up a building is not fun and games.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Wonder how many of them have realized they were an army in service to fraud.

Read up on biographical info on Timothy McVeigh. This kind of warped, desperate thinking pre-dates Trump, believe me.

Trump was simply unscrupulous enough to attempt to tap into it in order to get what he wanted, and he (Trump) didn't care about the potential blowback.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
"A user with the screen name Dionysus wrote that he was planning to “conduct a little experiment” that he said would “draw a lot of heat” and could be “dangerous,” prosecutors said.

According to the statement, when another user asked what Dionysus wanted, he responded, “death.” A confidential source provided the F.B.I. with the user’s email address, which was registered to Mr. Pendley, prosecutors said.

“We are indebted to the concerned citizen who came forward to report the defendant’s alarming online rhetoric,” Mr. Shah said in the statement. “In flagging his posts to the F.B.I., this individual may have saved the lives of a number of tech workers. We are also incredibly proud of our F.B.I. partners, who ensured that the defendant was apprehended with an inert explosive device before he could inflict real harm.”"

Wally

Reaction score
According to the statement, when another user asked what Dionysus wanted, he responded, “death.” A confidential source provided the F.B.I. with the user’s email address, which was registered to Mr. Pendley, prosecutors said.

That's how they cover up the fact that they have everything hacked.😱😱😱

RememberMurray

Reaction score
The Youngest Trump Seditionist is now facing cold, hard reality...

He heeded Trump’s call to fight. Now a Georgia teen awaits the consequences

Long before he stormed the U.S. Capitol, Bruno Joseph Cua flashed warning signs he was headed for serious trouble in his hometown of Milton, Georgia.

Perched behind the wheel of his Toyota pickup with a Trump 2020 flag streaming from the truck bed, the 18-year-old harassed drivers whose vehicles showed support for Joe Biden or liberal causes.

He joined social media sites favored by the extreme right and filled up his feeds with screeds that became more strident following Trump’s Nov. 3 loss. He wrote of acquiring an assault-style weapon illegally. And when Trump called supporters to Washington Jan. 6 for his “Save America” rally, Cua was all in.

“President Trump is calling us to FIGHT!” he blared in one post.

Federal prosecutors say Cua’s online behavior shows “the radicalized mind of a young man fixated on stopping the normal functioning of democracy by violent means.”

RememberMurray

Reaction score

NYPD Retiree Charged In Capitol Cop Attack Shocked He’s Jailed With ‘Inner-City’ Inmates

An NYPD veteran charged with beating a police officer during the Capitol riot is shocked that he’s locked up with “inner-city” criminals, according to his lawyer.

Thomas Webster, who retired after two decades with the New York City Police Department, is unhappy with the “dormitory setting” where he’s held without bail on charges related to the Jan. 6 insurrection, Washington Post reporter Rachel Weiner reported, citing Webster’s defense lawyer.
“For a middle aged guy whose never been arrested before, this has been a shock for him,” the attorney reportedly explained.

Webster has been jailed since February on charges that include assault of a police officer. Federal prosecutors said he attacked a cop with a metal flagpole during the insurrection and can be seen in a photo submitted with his indictment apparently digging his thumbs into the officer’s face.

6073d59a2200005f00f0464b.png.jpeg

howeda7

Reaction score

NYPD Retiree Charged In Capitol Cop Attack Shocked He’s Jailed With ‘Inner-City’ Inmates

An NYPD veteran charged with beating a police officer during the Capitol riot is shocked that he’s locked up with “inner-city” criminals, according to his lawyer.

View attachment 12473
A Trumpster's worst nightmare. It's like riding the light rail, only much much worse!

Wally

Reaction score

Thomas Webster, who retired after two decades with the New York City Police Department, is unhappy with the “dormitory setting” where he’s held without bail on charges related to the Jan. 6 insurrection, Washington Post reporter Rachel Weiner reported, citing Webster’s defense lawyer.
“For a middle aged guy whose never been arrested before, this has been a shock for him,” the attorney reportedly explained.

Webster has been jailed since February on charges that include assault of a police officer. Federal prosecutors said he attacked a cop with a metal flagpole during the insurrection and can be seen in a photo submitted with his indictment apparently digging his thumbs into the officer’s face.

View attachment 12473
Jail sucks, who woulda guessed. Obviously not a cop....

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
A Trumpster's worst nightmare. It's like riding the light rail, only much much worse!

Or John Rucker riding the 7 train through Queens to Shea Stadium.

Still angry and drunk after all these years - The Fellers should make his an honorary member.

John Rocker, you may recall, is the former Atlanta Braves pitcher who famously said in 1999 that riding on the 7 train to Shea Stadium was "depressing" because it's "like you're [riding through] Beirut next to some kid with purple hair next to some queer with AIDS right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids." Now he's doing a Reddit AMA and guess what—he's still an asshole!

In an exchange with a Redditor about those infamous remarks, Rocker wrote, "It takes balls to pick a fight with an entire city because you see how many truly disgusting people there are and have virtually no idea what dirt bags they are. I saw it as an opportunity to let them know. I assume you are one of them. Now get a job you fucking loser and stop playing on the computer in the middle of a Tuesday afternoon. When you retire at 38 then you can play."

Another question—"What did you do with all the batteries that the Mets fans threw at you during the '99 playoffs?"—resulted in the reply, "I give the batteries to your girlfriend for her vibrator." One asked, "Has your opinion of New York changed since your moronic rant?" and Rocker retorted, "no, especially with jack-offs like you."

Wally

Reaction score

Still angry and drunk after all these years - The Fellers should make his an honorary member.

John Rocker, you may recall, is the former Atlanta Braves pitcher who famously said in 1999 that riding on the 7 train to Shea Stadium was "depressing" because it's "like you're [riding through] Beirut next to some kid with purple hair next to some queer with AIDS right next to some dude who just got out of jail for the fourth time right next to some 20-year-old mom with four kids." Now he's doing a Reddit AMA and guess what—he's still an asshole!

In an exchange with a Redditor about those infamous remarks, Rocker wrote, "It takes balls to pick a fight with an entire city because you see how many truly disgusting people there are and have virtually no idea what dirt bags they are. I saw it as an opportunity to let them know. I assume you are one of them. Now get a job you fucking loser and stop playing on the computer in the middle of a Tuesday afternoon. When you retire at 38 then you can play."

Another question—"What did you do with all the batteries that the Mets fans threw at you during the '99 playoffs?"—resulted in the reply, "I give the batteries to your girlfriend for her vibrator." One asked, "Has your opinion of New York changed since your moronic rant?" and Rocker retorted, "no, especially with jack-offs like you."
He should write for SNL...
😯😯😯

howeda7

Reaction score

Tucker Carlson's ears just perked up. Carlson/Rocker 2024? MGT and Laura Loomer better work on their A game!

Go4Broke

Reaction score

US Capitol rioter who tried to flee to Switzerland is jailed pre-trial

A geophysicist who allegedly beat police officers who were trying to help injured rioters during the US Capitol siege will be jailed before trial, a federal judge ruled Wednesday, citing the man's ham-handed attempt to flee to Switzerland as proof that he poses a literal flight risk.
Judge Emmet Sullivan said Jeffrey Sabol was too dangerous to release due to the flight risk and because he might continue his fight against "perceived tyranny" once he is out of jail.

"He stripped a vulnerable police officer of his police baton," Sullivan wrote in a 64-page ruling. "He then used that stolen police baton to force another officer away from his post and into a mob of rioters who proceeded to viciously attack him, leaving him bleeding from the head." Sabol was indicted alongside four others who allegedly assaulted the officers, including one who was beaten while being dragged face-down into the crowd. He hasn't yet entered a plea.

Sabol took drastic steps after the January 6 insurrection because he "reached a mental breaking point," according to court filings. He traveled from his native Colorado to Boston and booked a flight to Switzerland, where he believed he would be protected from extradition, according to court filings. But he abandoned that plan after seeing law enforcement officers at the airport.

Instead, he rented a car and drove south. He later told investigators that while he was driving he threw his cell phone over a bridge near Boston because he thought he was being tracked. Motorists spotted his car driving erratically and police pulled him over in Clarkstown, New York, where they found him "covered in blood" from severe cuts on his arm and thighs, according to court filings. He said, according to court documents, "I am wanted by the FBI" because "I was fighting tyranny in the DC Capitol," and notified the officers that "my wounds are self-inflicted and "I am done fighting."

Sabol's lawyers have said his behavior on January 6 "appears to have arisen in the context of a hysterical throng," and they submitted letters to the court from friends and associates attesting to his "peaceful and nonviolent" history.
His attorneys also claimed that video of Sabol's alleged assault was unclear as to whether he was "helping, rather than harming" one of the officers. His lawyers also said Sabol was "lied to" about the 2020 election by former President Donald Trump as well as Trump's personal attorney Rudy Giuliani and longtime political adviser Roger Stone.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/14/politics/capitol-riot-switzerland-suicide/index.html

Top Bottom