Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Now that we've established these people did not bring the zip ties with them, let's move on to your point.

I believe the onus is on the prosecution to prove intent, not on the defendents to prove what they didn't intend to do? Would you agree with that?
Certainly.

Dunceswithwolves

Reaction score
I believe the onus is on the prosecution to prove intent...
>>>>>>>

Curious about how we might interpret those participating in the hang somebody chants? Language that, if I wrote it out, might send the Secret Service to my door. I guess you could argue that it doesn't count unless they had a rope. Oh wait there was that noose.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
I believe the onus is on the prosecution to prove intent...
>>>>>>>

Curious about how we might interpret those participating in the hang somebody chants? Language that, if I wrote it out, might send the Secret Service to my door. I guess you could argue that it doesn't count unless they had a rope. Oh wait there was that noose.

What's your point? That there were violent people at the riot? That low brow things were said & done, at the riot? Absolutely there was. I've yet to see anyone claim otherwise. In fact, that type of behavior is precisely what turned it from the peaceful protest Trump had called for, into a violent riot. What it doesn't do, is lend any credibility to the narrative that this was an "insurrection", as the Dems so desperately want us to believe.

Dunceswithwolves

Reaction score
What's your point?

The chant is the point. You have folks participating in a chant that threatens the life of the VP. In the context of the a transition of power and a President encouraging them to head over there, that chant seems like evidence of an intent that is closer to insurrection than it is to an impromptu tour to see Democracy in action.

I agree that most folks didn't come to overthrow the government. But I expect some had something like that in mind.

They broke through barriers, they broke down doors and through windows, they fought with the police -- and their intent when they got in was what? I expect a lot of them believed, in their delusions, that they would be the spark for Trump and military to intervene in the transfer of power.

Time will tell about what evidence there is for intent and coordination. The whole thing was loosely put together. I doubt there's clear insurrection-smoking-guns, but I believe that many had something like that in mind.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The chant is the point. You have folks participating in a chant that threatens the life of the VP. In the context of the a transition of power and a President encouraging them to head over there, that chant seems like evidence of an intent that is closer to insurrection than it is to an impromptu tour to see Democracy in action.

I agree that most folks didn't come to overthrow the government. But I expect some had something like that in mind.

They broke through barriers, they broke down doors and through windows, they fought with the police -- and there intent when they got in was what? I expect a lot of them believed, in their delusions, that they would be the spark for Trump and military to intervene in the transfer of power.

Time will tell about what evidence there is for intent and coordination. The whole thing was loosely put together. I doubt there's clear insurrection-smoking-guns, but I believe that many had something like that in mind.
Great post - appreciate you not letting the obfuscation of some posers on here distract from the true narrative.

You sire, have garnered (not Jennifer) one of these -

1617360078442.png

Last edited:

RememberMurray

Reaction score

— MAGA Genius #1: Assaulted a police officer with a skateboard, resulting in a concussion.

— MAGA Genius #2: Brags about having "rushed" the Capitol, taunts "Feds" with "I"LL F*CKIN DO IT AGAIN."

MAGA Genuis #1 faces 36 years.

Wow. Just, wow. 'Very fine people'.

howeda7

Reaction score

They broke through barriers, they broke down doors and through windows, they fought with the police -- and there intent when they got in was what? I expect a lot of them believed, in their delusions, that they would be the spark for Trump and military to intervene in the transfer of power.

Well put. Of the hundreds/thousands how many when there intent to kidnap/kill? Only a few. How many went there with intent to cause enough chaos to give Trump cover to declare Marshall Law and try to declare himself dictator? More than a few.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

Do you think the mob that numbered in the 100's who stormed the White House last May, forcing Trump, his wife & son to be evacuated, were also trying to overthrow the government? They broke through barriers, fought with police, threw rocks at police, used mace against police, etc. What do you think their intent was if they got in to the WH where Trump's child was sleeping? Or if they got their hands on that immigrant woman they hate so badly?

attack on the WH.jpg

Or how about the hundreds of violent protesters who stormed the Senate building during the Kavanaugh hearings? They broke through barricades, fought with police, and tried to kick in the doors to the confirmation chamber live on national TV. What do you suppose their intent was if they got in & got their hands on Kavanaugh? Or what about the following day when they again broke through the barricades, stormed the Senate & this time forced GOP Senators to barricade themselves in their offices, as they live streamed themselves trying to break down their doors? What do you figure their intent was if they were able to get into the GOP Senators' offices?

external-content.duckduckgo.com.png

My point is that what happened on Jan 6th, is not dissimilar to what happened in those cases. The only difference is the reaction from the MSM & Dems (one in the same really). The Dems downplayed those riots, as they did the BLM/Antifa riots that raged all summer, calling them "Mostly peaceful protests" & are over-hyping the Jan 6th riot, because they see an opportunity to persecute political opponents.

Last edited:

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Well put. Of the hundreds/thousands how many when there intent to kidnap/kill? Only a few. How many went there with intent to cause enough chaos to give Trump cover to declare Marshall Law and try to declare himself dictator? More than a few.

This is pure conjecture, based in fantasy. It's like me asking "How many of the hundreds/thousands who stormed the WH & Senate wanted to use nuclear weapons against Trump?".

MplsGopher

Reaction score
And I will take a 6month jail sentence, for any dipshit that "went along with it" or "got caught up in the moment". Works for me.

howeda7

Reaction score
This is pure conjecture, based in fantasy. It's like me asking "How many of the hundreds/thousands who stormed the WH & Senate wanted to use nuclear weapons against Trump?".
Not really. Several of them recorded themselves saying they were there for "a revolution!" etc. Why lie?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Do you think the mob that numbered in the 100's who stormed the White House last May, forcing Trump, his wife & son to be evacuated, were also trying to overthrow the government? They broke through barriers, fought with police, threw rocks at police, used mace against police, etc. What do you think their intent was if they got in to the WH where Trump's child was sleeping? Or if they got their hands on that immigrant woman they hate so badly?

Or how about the hundreds of violent protesters who stormed the Senate building during the Kavanaugh hearings? They broke through barricades, fought with police, and tried to kick in the doors to the confirmation chamber live on national TV. What do you suppose their intent was if they got in & got their hands on Kavanaugh? Or what about the following day when they again broke through the barricades, stormed the Senate & this time forced GOP Senators to barricade themselves in their offices, as they live streamed themselves trying to break down their doors? What do you figure their intent was if they were able to get into the GOP Senators' offices?

My point is that what happened on Jan 6th, is not dissimilar to what happened in those cases. The only difference is the reaction from the MSM & Dems (one in the same really). The Dems downplayed those riots, as they did the BLM/Antifa riots that raged all summer, calling them "Mostly peaceful protests" & are over-hyping the Jan 6th riot, because they see an opportunity to persecute political opponents.
Making this argument (???) on the day of another apparent terroristic attach which resulted in an officer's death.
As it's Good Friday, the best thing I can offer is the following -
Father forgive him for he knows not what he does. Amen.
Find peace my brother.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Making this argument (???) on the day of another apparent terroristic attach which resulted in an officer's death.
Find peace my brother.

Not on Good Friday!!!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Not really. Several of them recorded themselves saying they were there for "a revolution!" etc. Why lie?
Several of them said they were there for a revolution? Yikes!!! Let's turn DC in a military fortress, suspend the constitution & launch the largest domestic surveilance campaign in our history!

howeda7

Reaction score
Several of them said they were there for a revolution? Yikes!!! Let's turn DC in a military fortress, suspend the constitution & launch the largest domestic surveilance campaign in our history!
Let's shamelessly downplay the sitting President refusing to concede defeat and ginning up his cult of followers to try and stop the peaceful transfer of power.

Suspend the Constitution? You're being nuttier than normal. We now know.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Excuse me, sir? Were you dropped on your head as a child?

Dunceswithwolves

Reaction score

I can see that many might have been like other protesters feeling if they show up, surround the place that Pence would be influenced to do what the law doesn't allow. And lots who were just there to stand for democracy (or against it).

But there were many who were saying that they were the 3%-spark that was needed. The evidence is all over the place for that kind of thinking -- including the rioters saying they were answering the call of their President and the disappointment that Trump didn't join them like he promised. A lot of this feeling of being the insurrection spark was in the Cross the Rubicon/Martial Law advocates.

Even so, the evidence is likely to be pretty sketchy because the cell approach to this kind of action keeps folks from being connected and culpable. Roger Stone and the like will speak in code and hug and kiss the 3%ers but he's unlikely to leave fingerprints.

This seems like the clearest insurrection theory -- lots of winks and nods (see hugs and kisses) about what "could" be done on that -- "it'll be wild" day.

Politico Dec 2020 -- Flynn had recently appeared on the far-right outlet Newsmax suggesting that Trump could order “military capabilities” to “rerun an election” in swing states, and that “[m]artial law has been instituted 64 times.” Meanwhile, Arizona GOP Chair Kelli Ward urged Trump to “Cross the Rubicon” and impose martial law to claim an election that the Electoral College, not to mention several dozen court rulings, has now certified he lost.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I can see that many might have been like other protesters feeling if they show up, surround the place that Pence would be influenced to do what the law doesn't allow.
Of course. I buy that all day.

If you entered the place, even if you didn't touch a thing, you should do a jail sentence and pay an at least five figure fine. Bare minimum.

Go4Broke

Reaction score

Some Capitol riot suspects apologize as the consequences sink in

Confronted with compelling video and photographic evidence in court, dozens of rioters have apologized and expressed regret as the consequences of their actions have started to sink in. The ramifications include potential job losses, financial ruin and possible time behind bars. “This is going to have consequences for these people for the rest of their lives — and it should,” said John Flannery, a former federal prosecutor and Capitol Hill lawyer.

Another possible consequence for Colt and others captured in photographs that went viral before they even left the Capitol building: ignominy beyond their lifetimes as those images make their way into history books. A lawyer for Dominic Pezzola, who authorities say is a member of the extremist group Proud Boys and broke a Capitol window with a police shield, said in a filing that his client’s incarceration has placed his wife and two children in desperate financial straits. “Since his arrest, having time to reflect and see how things have revealed themselves, he now realizes he was duped into these mistaken beliefs ” that the election was stolen from President Donald Trump, Zucker wrote.

Regret has struck some rioters sooner than others. The day after Chad Jones allegedly swung a flag pole at police just outside the House chamber, he told a friend he was an “idiot,” adding he knew he was “in big trouble,” according to court documents. He was right. A week later a federal complaint charged him with, among other things, using a weapon — the flag pole — to assault an officer. The charges carry a maximum 60 years in prison.

From behind bars after his arrest in March and with a bond hearing upcoming, 18-year-old rioter Bruno Joseph Cua penned a letter to his judge, assuring the court he was regretful and had been humbled by the experience. “Lesson fully received, your Honor,” Cua wrote, according to court documents. Two months earlier Cua posted enthusiastic notes on social media saying he’d been part of history in joining throngs rushing the Capitol, charging documents say. He added in a sentence that jurors would likely take as an admission of guilt: “Yes, we physically fought our way in.”

To date, more than 300 Capitol Hill rioters have been charged. Several are accused of careful planning and of coordinating the attack on Jan. 6. Most aren’t accused of committing violence or damaging property but of walking past security lines and entering restricted areas. In most cases, there’s little dispute those charged did breach the Capitol building, having provided evidence of that themselves in selfies and videos posted online.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/wireStory/capitol-riot-suspects-apologize-consequences-sink-76785351

Dunceswithwolves

Reaction score
Scanning the charging information for some of the Oath Keepers. Interesting messages on Jan 6.

- All I see Trump doing is complaining ... so the patriots are taking it into their own hands. (1:38)
- Pence punked out. (2:06)
- Trump better do his damn duty. (2:40)

Seemed like they were expecting something from Trump other than his love and other than doing his doody.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Find peace my brother.
Congrats. This is the first of 3 posts in response to the questions CRG pondered and you managed to avoid addressing any of it with any of the 3 posts. That's solid work

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Congrats. This is the first of 3 posts in response to the questions CRG pondered and you managed to avoid addressing any of it with any of the 3 posts. That's solid work
Thank you Probably Deranged for your warm fuzzy - CRG is such a troll, I don't normally read him when he goes past 2 paragraphs as I'm afraid it's going to break -

1617490955441.png

Top Bottom