Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Great work FBI! Go get those Patriot...err terrorists. And screw this veteran's wife who lost their child.

The FBI was weaponzined under Obama & is now used like the KGB was in the Soviet Union.

A picture, is worth a thousand words:

FBI Kneeling.jpg

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Sicknick got maced, as did hundreds of people that day. Sicknick was on the phone with his family that evening. He told them he was fine. The next day he had a stroke. The Dems are desperate to pin a murder on the Trump supporters. Without it, they just have a riot.

A court of law will weigh the evidence, and then make those determinations.

Are you okay with that, or are you going to storm the courthouse if they decide to indict for murder?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
"due to a riot where 140 cops were killed and multiple people died."

Fraud - LOL

"factual accuracy and sober restraint" - you quoted Greenwald, then applied it to my typo. Greenwald wasn't specifically referring to me - LOL.

1616429797958.png

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Great work FBI! Go get those Patriot...err terrorists. And screw this veteran's wife who lost their child.

Her death is a tragedy as well, however, she was shot while committing a crime (Don't insurrect and commit crime = no shooting - Get It!!!) and it appears from the video she could see the cops had their guns drawn; you reap what you sow or my man Kermit can enlighten the biggest snowflake wuss on the board -

1616429925649.png

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
A court of law will weigh the evidence, and then make those determinations.

Are you okay with that, or are you going to storm the courthouse if they decide to indict for murder?

All of those charged will have their guilt determined by a jury of their peers!

If the snowflake squad doesn't like it then get the hell out of OUR COUNTRY!

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Christopher Kuehne maintains that he had traveled to the Capitol to protect Trump-supporting civilians from Antifa.

Well, he did a great job.

RememberMurray

Reaction score

Wow. You really can't make this stuff up...

Convicted Bank Robber Charged in Capitol Riot Case Says He 'Can't Take' Stolen Election

Mark Ponder, who admitted to robbing a bank and a taxi driver, told the FBI that he believed the 2020 presidential election was stolen and he participated in the riot because he couldn't stand for the American people being robbed.

Ponder is one of 400 people who have been charged in the Capitol riot and is accused of assaulting a federal officer with a pole. Emotions were running high that day, according to Ponder, and he was frustrated that former Attorney General William Barr and the Supreme Court didn't step in to investigate and hear the case of a stolen election.

"I really feel as though it was stolen," Ponder told the FBI, according to court filings. "You cannot stand if someone is going to take it from you. If you are going to get robbed. And you go to work every day, and you go outside and somebody robs you. That's something you can't take, right?"

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
"Lawyer says Schaffer used bad judgment and wishes he had a “do-over.”"

A do over.... rotflmao...

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Sicknick got maced, as did hundreds of people that day. Sicknick was on the phone with his family that evening. He told them he was fine. The next day he had a stroke. The Dems are desperate to pin a murder on the Trump supporters. Without it, they just have a riot.
Thanks for the update.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
With an attempt to disrupt the peaceful transfer of power by preventing the counting of electoral votes as well as credible threats to the lives of the Vice President and members of Congress.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
Captain COVID decided to infect another thread - move to Sweden you pseudo-scientific nincompoop - no one like you or respects you view points - you, CRG and Forkin' have the lamest reaction scores (data on the OTB); some men just can't measure up:(.

If you had made a legitimate argument somewhere in this spitted out mess I’d respond to it but most of what you say here, as per usual practice either makes no sense, is wrong, or consists of venomous or infantile jokes that even I don't find that funny, and I find almost everything funny. You’re a peculiar person.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
More from the article and the 60 Minutes interview, regarding the death of Officer Sicknick:

Mr. Sherwin told “60 Minutes” that the government had charged more than 400 people. Among them are hundreds accused of trespassing and more than 100 accused of assaulting officers, including Brian D. Sicknick, the Capitol Police officer who died after fighting with rioters.

Mr. Sicknick and two other officers were sprayed with an unidentified chemical agent that one of the assailants said was used to repel bears.

A medical examiner has not determined how Officer Sicknick died, Mr. Sherwin said, so two suspects were charged with assaulting an officer instead of murder. But that could change, he said.

“If evidence directly relates that chemical to his death,” Mr. Sherwin said, “in that scenario, correct, that’s a murder case.”

Are you or your peers on the left normally so concerned with the welfare of police officers, or is this more of an opportunity for political moment ? Serious question.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
If you had made a legitimate argument somewhere in this spitted out mess I’d respond to it but most of what you say here, as per usual practice either makes no sense, is wrong, or consists of venomous or infantile jokes that even I don't find that funny, and I find almost everything funny. You’re a peculiar person.
The difference between us is I know I'm full of much baloney and don't take myself too seriously, whilst you think you're the best thing since slice bread and are a pompous twit, whose is scared shiteless to proffer his general creds when asked, on what makes you an infectious disease expert - LOL. I'll go back to ignoring you again, Captain COVID CLOWN!!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆. You taint worth my valuable time and witty repartee.

And yet you responded to my post Mr. Rabbit Ears (Bugs) LOL -

1616469671606.png

Last edited:

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
If correcting misinformation makes me a pompous ass (at times) I’ll accept that cross to bear. I don’t expect you to appreciate me for either.

Spoofin

Reaction score
If correcting misinformation makes me a pompous ass (at times) I’ll accept that cross to bear. I don’t expect you to appreciate me for either.
You aren’t the first to be insulted on here for pointing out lies and misinformation. It’s really amazing, but a handful of folks on here don’t care about accuracy as long as the info supports their narrative. When misinformation is pointed out they frame it as if you are the problem by wanting accurate info and data. Wow, what a World to live in.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Another denizen of my borough arrested -

Ex-cop from Queens busted for role in Capitol coup attempt: feds​

This former cop from Queens was for the law before breaking it in the attempted overthrow of the U.S. government, federal agents said Tuesday.

Sara Carpenter, 51, will appear in Brooklyn Federal Court on Tuesday, March 23, on charges of entering a restricted building, disorderly conduct in a restricted building and violent entry on Capitol grounds for her alleged participation in the January riot, in which an angry mob of Trump supporters, white supremacists and militia members disrupted a joint session of Congress gathered to certify President Joe Biden’s election victory.

To date, seven other New York City residents have been charged for their roles in the failed putsch.

Carpenter, who retired from the city’s police force in 2004, allegedly stormed the Capitol with thousands of others after being instructed by then-President Donald Trump, whose rally the former-cop attended earlier that day, to do so, the feds said.

The FBI was given an anonymous tip about Carpenter’s involvement in the insurrection on Jan. 7, according to the authorities. Carpenter had allegedly called a relative after the raid and told them that she had decided to go back home after being teargassed inside the Capitol, according to the charges.

Carpenter was interviewed by members of the FBI later that month, telling them that she had indeed driven from her Richmond Hill home to Washington, D.C., to attend the rally, later participating in the insurrection, according to prosecutors.

Carpenter also told law enforcement that she had taken a video of the scene from inside the Capitol, which she voluntarily shared with the FBI the next day.

In a separate video of the melee, Carpenter is seen shooting the footage she sent to the FBI, according to the authorities. Documenting the scene around her, Carpenter is allegedly seen filming before making her way to the exit. Before leaving though, she took out a tambourine and shook it several times, law enforcement said.

FBI agents later found the tambourine inside Carpenter’s home, according to the feds. Agents also found a map of downtown Washington, D.C., inside a pocket of the coat Carpenter was believed to be wearing the day of the attack.

Carpenter is not the first former NYPD officer to be cuffed in connection to the Jan. 6 riot.
Thomas Webster, a 54-year-old retired officer who served in the NYPD unit that provided security for the mayor, Gracie Mansion and City Hall, was arrested in late February for his alleged involvement in the raid.

Webster, who retired from the NYPD in 2011, is charged with attacking an officer with the Metropolitan Police Department in addition to participating in the insurrection.

Carpenter will make her first appearance in court Tuesday afternoon.

Top Bottom