Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

GopherJake

Reaction score
Did you not understand the answer? I said I've never used the word 'stolen'.
Great. It would be very healthy for the country if we had a functional, logical, moderate conservative party. That takes people like you to stop defending the clown shit-show, including calling out and not tolerating every single Congressperson that attempted to hold up the electoral process on January 6. Stop defending idiots. Rejoin the sane world. Please.

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Woman Under Insurrection Investigation Made Video Threatening To Shoot FBI Agents
Suzanne Kaye filmed herself drinking cinnamon Jack Daniels and citing her “Second Amendment right to shoot your f**king ass.”

The video, captioned “Fuck the FBI!!,” shows Kaye drinking from a bottle of Jack Daniels Cinnamon Spice as she talks about her call with the FBI.
“Hi, all my TikTok patriot friends. Gotta have a drink,” Kaye says in the video. “Just got a call from the FBI and they want to come talk to me about my visit to D.C. on January 6th. I told them you can’t come and talk to me unless I have counsel, and being that I can’t afford counsel, you’ll have to arrest me so I can use my right of counsel.”

Kaye then threatens violence against FBI agents seeking to interview her.
“You think I’m gonna let you come fucking talk to me?” Kaye says. “You’re out your motherfucking mind, bro. That’s not gonna happen. I’m a fucking patriot, and I exercise my First Amendment right, my freedom of speech, and my Second Amendment right to shoot your fucking ass if you come here.”

Wally

Reaction score
Woman Under Insurrection Investigation Made Video Threatening To Shoot FBI Agents
Suzanne Kaye filmed herself drinking cinnamon Jack Daniels and citing her “Second Amendment right to shoot your f**king ass.”

The video, captioned “Fuck the FBI!!,” shows Kaye drinking from a bottle of Jack Daniels Cinnamon Spice as she talks about her call with the FBI.
“Hi, all my TikTok patriot friends. Gotta have a drink,” Kaye says in the video. “Just got a call from the FBI and they want to come talk to me about my visit to D.C. on January 6th. I told them you can’t come and talk to me unless I have counsel, and being that I can’t afford counsel, you’ll have to arrest me so I can use my right of counsel.”

Kaye then threatens violence against FBI agents seeking to interview her.
“You think I’m gonna let you come fucking talk to me?” Kaye says. “You’re out your motherfucking mind, bro. That’s not gonna happen. I’m a fucking patriot, and I exercise my First Amendment right, my freedom of speech, and my Second Amendment right to shoot your fucking ass if you come here.”

That sounds like a good strategy on her part.

Hopefully she has a future TikTok about her experience with the SWAT team.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Somebody needs to call Broke's doctor, he's had a permanent erection since November
probably has to pole vault out of bed in the morning
OK, that was funny. I had a good laugh.

Aren't you supposed to go in if it lasts more than four hours??? #askingforafriend

RememberMurray

Reaction score
In late December, prosecutors say, Mr. Meggs, 52, referred on Facebook to a tweet in which Mr. Trump predicted that a rally in Washington on Jan. 6 to protest the results of the election would be “wild.”

“He wants us to make it WILD that’s what he’s saying,” Mr. Meggs wrote in his Facebook post. “He called us all to the Capitol and wants us to make it wild!!! Sir Yes Sir!!! Gentlemen we are heading to DC.”

RememberMurray

Reaction score
Buford man arrested in connection to U.S. Capitol riots

BUFORD, Ga. — Another man from Georgia has been arrested on charges relating to the attack on the U.S. Capitol Jan. 6.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation said Verden Andrew Nalley, 49, of Buford, was arrested Tuesday.
Channel 2′s Gwinnett County Bureau Chief Tony Thomas learned that Nalley is charged with three federal counts, though details on the charges have not been released yet. He’s charged alongside south Georgia attorney William Clahoun, who Channel 2 first reported was under arrest on Jan. 8.

Top Bottom