Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

USAF

Reaction score
I love the idiots who commit felonies with identifiable clothing and no masks in the age of Covid. Their brilliance is on display...

Its not like wearing a mask makes them suspicious.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Uh, I find the criminality objectionable, rather than the stupidity.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Has anyone from congress been charged for giving "scope it out" tours prior to Jan 6?
We have cameras for that, right?

Wally

Reaction score
Has anyone from congress been charged for giving "scope it out" tours prior to Jan 6?
We have cameras for that, right?
We shall see. I wouldn't expect anything about that to come out without the most through vetting. Would you?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Thanks Broke - please keep it up - I find it invaluable.

We must never forget 1/6/21/

My hope is that some day when we have a more peaceful and equitable country, this day will become a national holiday/day of remembrance so that we never forget what was stopped.

Won't happen in Joe's tenure unless we clean up in the midterms, but we need an area/monument of remembrance for the heroism of the Law Enforcement Officers - they need to be celebrate with more than free Super Bowl Tixs (although it was a nice gesture by the NFL).

GopherJake

Reaction score
I love this thread. Does anyone know which ones are CRG and CantGetRockHard?

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
I love this thread. Does anyone know which ones are CRG and CantGetRockHard?
Who wants to cckblock a perfectly good liberal circle jerk? Somebody needs to call Broke's doctor, he's had a permanent erection since November, he's been all over the place, mass posting and firing off threads, probably has to pole vault out of bed in the morning

GopherJake

Reaction score
Who wants to cckblock a perfectly good liberal circle jerk? Somebody needs to call Broke's doctor, he's had a permanent erection since November, he's been all over the place, mass posting and firing off threads, probably has to pole vault out of bed in the morning
Yeah, and here's the thing - every single person on this board should be happy that all these dipshits are being exposed and their lives are - hopefully - ruined. They attacked our country, plain and simple. The case laid out the past couple days was pretty fucking convincing. Why in the hell would you want your wagon hitched to those dickwads? This should be an unbiased circle jerk.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Yeah, and here's the thing - every single person on this board should be happy that all these dipshits are being exposed and their lives are - hopefully - ruined. They attacked our country, plain and simple. The case laid out the past couple days was pretty fucking convincing. Why in the hell would you want your wagon hitched to those dickwads? This should be an unbiased circle jerk.
A handful of crazy people did some crazy things and are going to face the consequences for it. Yes, this is something that most everyone can get behind.

GopherJake

Reaction score
A handful of crazy people did some crazy things and are going to face the consequences for it. Yes, this is something that most everyone can get behind.
Then stop defending it and downplaying it ("a handful of crazy people"). Call out the jackass Congresspeople who had the fucking temerity to contest the election just a couple hours after this little handful of people who represent about 30% of the country acted crazy. Fuck that. They attacked the country. Cruz, Hawley and everyone else that are completely fucking tone deaf should be kicked right the hell out of there. Done. You lose. Definition of a traitor.

Last edited:

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Then stop defending it and downplaying it ("a handful of crazy people"). Call out the jackass Congresspeople who had the fucking temerity to contest the election just a couple hours after this little handful of people who represent about 30% of the country acted crazy. Fuck that. They attacked the country. Cruz, Hawley and everyone else that are completely fucking tone deaf should be kicked right the hell out of there. Done. You lose. Definition of a traitor.
I wasn't defending anything, chump. You're in an unbelievable lather here, Charlie Brown.

I would offer just one thing to think about (which will likely be dismissed but what the hell). Your frothing rage that you display here, "They attacked the country", just remember that there are a lot of people who have the same rage over the widespread fraud that took place in this election. Things we have literally never seen before. Ever.

For me personally, it's not worth something as drastic as storming the capitol, but the very real fear and concern I have is that we've seen the last honest and straight up election in our country. Mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, it's too much trouble for people once every two or even FOUR years to actually plan ahead and go down to the polls and cast their vote. What in the world have we come to?

I think our democracy is f'd, and completely broken. This was a 'win at all cost' election, and we definitely saw that

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I wasn't defending anything, chump. You're in an unbelievable lather here, Charlie Brown.

I would offer just one thing to think about (which will likely be dismissed but what the hell). Your frothing rage that you display here, "They attacked the country", just remember that there are a lot of people who have the same rage over the widespread fraud that took place in this election. Things we have literally never seen before. Ever.

For me personally, it's not worth something as drastic as storming the capitol, but the very real fear and concern I have is that we've seen the last honest and straight up election in our country. Mail-in voting, ballot harvesting, it's too much trouble for people once every two or even FOUR years to actually plan ahead and go down to the polls and cast their vote. What in the world have we come to?

I think our democracy is f'd, and completely broken. This was a 'win at all cost' election, and we definitely saw that
I am, as we speak, planning my cheating strategies for the next national election.

USAF

Reaction score
Your frothing rage that you display here, "They attacked the country", just remember that there are a lot of people who have the same rage over the widespread fraud that took place in this election. Things we have literally never seen before. Ever.
PD once again proves himself a clown not worthy of serious consideration.

GopherJake

Reaction score

Was the election stolen, PD? Yes or no. Was the the presidential election result legitimate?

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Was the election stolen, PD? Yes or no. Was the the presidential election result legitimate?
I've never used the word 'stolen', and I never really cared if Trump won or lost. But to think we didn't have some seriously inappropriate shit happen in this election and some concerns moving forward is to bury your head in the sand simply because you approve of the outcome.

I don't give a shit about Nov 2020; I have major concerns moving forward of our ability to have an election without significant fraud.

GopherJake

Reaction score
I've never used the word 'stolen', and I never really cared if Trump won or lost. But to think we didn't have some seriously inappropriate shit happen in this election and some concerns moving forward is to bury your head in the sand simply because you approve of the outcome.

I don't give a shit about Nov 2020; I have major concerns moving forward of our ability to have an election without significant fraud.
It was a yes/no question. Did you not understand the question?

Wally

Reaction score
just remember that there are a lot of people who have the same rage over the widespread fraud that took place in this election
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
A lot of delusional people because there is no evidence of it.

Tell morons something enough times and they will believe it.

cncmin

Reaction score

Oh yeah? Exactly what "seriously inappropriate [stuff]" happened in this election? Don't hold back, now. Spill the details of all the evidence of this that apparently only you have.

Top Bottom