Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

Wally

Reaction score
I would think that, if you're correct, then he would just switch his argument to "UBI is the reason for all problems Black people have"?
He couldn't because everyone would be equal, thats the value of UBI. Its why Social Security works and basically no one objects to it.

Wally

Reaction score
Too easy....
NY man busted for alleged role in Capitol riot — after outing himself online

Wally

Reaction score
Hey Trumpers, these any of your buddies?
FBI releases photos of men who allegedly attacked cop during Capitol riot

MennoSota

Reaction score
This doesn't make any sense to me. Please give some examples of what you're talking about.
Of course you are clueless.
Former slaves were buying land and gaining seats in government via election. Then the Democrats gained power in the South and systematically eradicated any gains.
After WWII, African Americans were working good jobs (as well as women) and then minimum wage was introduced by Democrats, which lead to African Americans being the first to lose their jobs and fall out of the middle class.
In order to decimate the African American family even further, Democrats encouraged abortions for the poor and strategically placed abortion clinics in African American communities to reduce the African American community.

The Democratic Party has been the most diabolical and racist political party our nation has ever known. Yet, here you are supporting them. I can't tell if your just an outright racist or just an ignorant flunky.

Wally

Reaction score
In order to decimate the African American family even further, Democrats encouraged abortions for the poor and strategically placed abortion clinics in African American communities to reduce the African American community.
Explain exactly how abortion decimates a family or puts them in a worse position.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Hey, another winner from by boro of Queens -
Explain exactly how abortion decimates a family or puts them in a worse position.
Changing the topic to change the focus of the thread??

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
I guess we did live long enough to finally see the mass arrests.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Of course you are clueless.
Former slaves were buying land and gaining seats in government via election. Then the Democrats gained power in the South and systematically eradicated any gains.
After WWII, African Americans were working good jobs (as well as women) and then minimum wage was introduced by Democrats, which lead to African Americans being the first to lose their jobs and fall out of the middle class.

The Democratic Party has been the most diabolical and racist political party our nation has ever known. Yet, here you are supporting them. I can't tell if your just an outright racist or just an ignorant flunky.
Tiny, I can’t be the only one who wishes you’d stuck to your Calvinist fever dream screeds.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Excellent!!.

He was constantly receiving NYC media coverage (Norther NJ get covered) by his constant whining about the lockdowns - for a minute or two, I thought he was going to show up on here, LOL, complaining.

howeda7

Reaction score
Excellent!!.

He was constantly receiving NYC media coverage (Norther NJ get covered) by his constant whining about the lockdowns - for a minute or two, I thought he was going to show up on here, LOL, complaining.
It's almost like the defiant business owners weren't just poor saps trying to get by, but had other motivations..

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
It's almost like the defiant business owners weren't just poor saps trying to get by, but had other motivations..
HE got his 15 minutes of fame on TV and now he might get 15 years?
Also, he got free advertising by not adhering to the lockdown - I think you got free mace if you signed up for a year at his gym!

Go4Broke

Reaction score
At least 150 people have been charged by Justice Department in Capitol riot

At least 150 people have now been charged by federal prosecutors in connection with the January 6 insurrection at the Capitol, according to a CNN review of court records and Justice Department announcements. Many of the at least 150 defendants that CNN has identified have been charged with entering a restricted building without lawful authority and violent entry and disorderly conduct in the Capitol. The more serious charges have ranged from theft of government property, conspiracy, interstate threats, to assault on law enforcement.

The FBI, on January 18, said it has received well over 200,000 tips about the riot and FBI Director Christopher Wray said earlier this month that the agency has identified over 200 people that participated in the riot. Law enforcement officials have told CNN they expect hundreds of more riot participants to be arrested in the future. But they also say investigators have begun to focus on the more complex cases, like extremist groups that participated in the attack, and less on the low-hanging fruit arrests and charges.

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/26/politics/capitol-riot-arrests-150/index.html

Wally

Reaction score
But they also say investigators have begun to focus on the more complex cases, like extremist groups that participated in the attack
Just wait until Uncle Joe categorizes them as terrorist organizations.
🤣🤣🤣

Top Bottom