Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
2 centuries of being crushed by rich politicians who are rigging the system is met by your ambivalence, but if it happens to people if color, they can riot, rob and destroy and your fine with that. Got it. Your a hypocrite.
You really couldn’t be this fucking stupid to not comprehend the glaring differences between the two, could you? Maybe you are that fucking stupid...and a sheltering racist to boot.

Your head is so far up Trump’s ass that all you can do is walk in circles...like you talk. You whine like a little bitch when you lack any evidence or substance to support your point of view. Don’t forget your hood on the way out, you coward.

MennoSota

Reaction score
You really couldn’t be this fucking stupid to not comprehend the glaring differences between the two, could you? Maybe you are that fucking stupid...and a sheltering racist to boot.

Your head is so far up Trump’s ass that all you can do is walk in circles...like you talk. You whine like a little bitch when you lack any evidence or substance to support your point of view. Don’t forget your hood on the way out, you coward.
LOL, the Democratic Party has 200 plus years of racist policy making in addition to fleecing everyone through unjust taxation.
I won't call you a coward, but you are amazingly ignorant. Let us know when you plan on taking your head out of your ass. :drink:

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
LOL, the Democratic Party has 200 plus years of racist policy making in addition to fleecing everyone through unjust taxation.
I won't call you a coward, but you are amazingly ignorant. Let us know when you plan on taking your head out of your ass. :drink:
The entire country has 200 plus years of racist policy making. The picture of that has split today with the two parties and the GOP having only reverted.

If by 'fleecing everyone' you mean not giving gigantic multi-trillion dollar tax breaks to only the elite wealthiest few, then by golly...i guess ya got 'im there.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
If only that was actually the case.

Most of the 99% in this country would support the kind of protest that calls out corruption in government and the rigging of our political system. What they were rebelling against in DC on the 6th was the imaginary creation of a narcissistic lie, not an actual cause.

You're complicit with a lie and then attempt to shame someone for being a 'hypocrite' based on that lie.

You're worse than the worst.
Does he suck?
Does he blow?
Or both?

Wally

Reaction score
I am pointing out that no one is justified in rioting, robbing and destruction. But you are applauding some, yet denigrating another. That is your hypocrisy.
Braindead....

MennoSota

Reaction score
The entire country has 200 plus years of racist policy making. The picture of that has split today with the two parties and the GOP having only reverted.

If by 'fleecing everyone' you mean not giving gigantic multi-trillion dollar tax breaks to only the elite wealthiest few, then by golly...i guess ya got 'im there.
I call bullsh!t. The Democrats have ALWAYS been racist. They treat underprivileged as animals that need to be fed, clothed and housed and cannot take care of themselves without the "plantation owner" (Democratic Party) to take care of them.
The Democratic Party sees itself as the slave owner who must care for all who are less than human.
Own the fact that the plantation has merely moved from identification via skin color to identification via ideology and faith in the Communist manifesto.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I call bullsh!t. The Democrats have ALWAYS been racist. They treat underprivileged as animals that need to be fed, clothed and housed and cannot take care of themselves without the "plantation owner" (Democratic Party) to take care of them.
The Democratic Party sees itself as the slave owner who must care for all who are less than human.
Own the fact that the plantation has merely moved from identification via skin color to identification via ideology and faith in the Communist manifesto.
You are what's known in the trade as an EDP (EDP) - Emotionally Disturbed Person. If I saw you in person spewing this invective I would call the police and they would take you to Bellevue Hospital for a psych eval. It's accommodations are okay for that type of facility, as I used to go there every Thursday back in the day for peer counseling. You need to get a hold of yourself for real, otherwise we'll be reading about you in the Trib being violent or you'll stroke out You cannot lie with that type of anger infinitely.

Peace, God Bless and seek some help.

MennoSota

Reaction score
You are what's known in the trade as an EDP (EDP) - Emotionally Disturbed Person. If I saw you in person spewing this invective I would call the police and they would take you to Bellevue Hospital for a psych eval. It's accommodations are okay for that type of facility, as I used to go there every Thursday back in the day for peer counseling. You need to get a hold of yourself for real, otherwise we'll be reading about you in the Trib being violent or you'll stroke out You cannot lie with that type of anger infinitely.

Peace, God Bless and seek some help.
Said like one who worships in the plantation house and follows the ideology and faith of the plantation.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Said like one who worships in the plantation house and follows the ideology and faith of the plantation.
You're still ignored, but I saw your last few example of Jesus' love in your posts.

I'm not sure what your faith teaches, but mine teaches me to forgive those who sin against me (Part of the Our Father, at least it was when I prayed this morning) and try and not take things (like an online chat board) way too seriously.

I will ignore you again. God Bless 'you and find Peace in your life.

Ciao forever

Last edited:

MennoSota

Reaction score
You're still ignored, but I saw your last few example of Jesus' love in your posts.

I'm not sure what your faith teaches, but mine teaches me to forgive those who sin against me (Part of the Our Father, at least it was when I prayed this morning) and try and not take things (like an online chat board) way too seriously.

I will ignore you again. God Bless 'you and find Peace in your life.

Ciao forever
Plantation owners also prayed to forgive their slaves as they beat them senseless. The Democratic Party has not changed. However, now they just beat whomever does not worship at their feet.
Some people have been broken so badly by the Democratic Party that they just cling to the morsels of food the Party promises to give them as the Party tells them what to do on the plantation.

And here you are promoting the most heinous and racist Party ever to control the United States. How proud you must feel.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Some people have been broken so badly by the Democratic Party that they just cling to the morsels of food the Party promises to give them as the Party tells them what to do on the plantation.
Would you instead prefer that they be left to fend for themselves in a system that is biased and discriminates against them, preventing them from ever having a fair opportunity to take care of themselves?

Doesn't the system have to be fixed first, to get them to the level where they don't need any help?

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Another NYer -

BREAKING: Staten Island man arrested for alleged participation in U.S. Capitol attack | amNewYork (amny.com)

Federal agents picked up a Staten Island man on Monday morning who allegedly participated in the Jan. 6 attack upon the U.S. Capitol by an angry mob of Trump supporters.

Nicolas Moncada, 20, was picked up by FBI agents on Jan. 18. The FBI has not yet provided specific details as to the nature of Moncada’s alleged role in the failed coup attempt.

According to federal law enforcement agents, Moncada — a student at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) — live-streamed his participation in the attack and posted it on Instagram and Twitter. On or about Jan. 8, members of the FIT Office of Public Safety recognized Moncada from several screen shots of the livestream which they had reviewed, then contacted the FBI.

LesBolstad

Reaction score
I demand 1,000,000,000 more troops to DC to feel safe from the 67 peaceful supporters that will show.
Law enforcement bad all summer, now good. You can't make it up. Liberalism is a mental disorder.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
I demand 1,000,000,000 more troops to DC to feel safe from the 67 peaceful supporters that will show.
Law enforcement bad all summer, now good. You can't make it up. Liberalism is a mental disorder.
You're whining because violence might not happen?

WOW.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Would you instead prefer that they be left to fend for themselves in a system that is biased and discriminates against them, preventing them from ever having a fair opportunity to take care of themselves?

Doesn't the system have to be fixed first, to get them to the level where they don't need any help?
Honestly, did you grow up in a vacuum? Every immigrant group that came into this country faced significant discrimination and had to bind together and make their way.
Unfortunately, the Democrats continued a racist system after the Republicans provided 40 acres and a mule.
Everytime African Americans have been untethered from the Democrats Plantation, they have prospered. Everytime African Americans prospered, the Democratic Plantation came along to create laws that hindered prosperity in the community. Look in the damn mirror and see the Democratic Party racism oozing from every crack.

Wally

Reaction score
Another NYer -

BREAKING: Staten Island man arrested for alleged participation in U.S. Capitol attack | amNewYork (amny.com)

Federal agents picked up a Staten Island man on Monday morning who allegedly participated in the Jan. 6 attack upon the U.S. Capitol by an angry mob of Trump supporters.

Nicolas Moncada, 20, was picked up by FBI agents on Jan. 18. The FBI has not yet provided specific details as to the nature of Moncada’s alleged role in the failed coup attempt.

According to federal law enforcement agents, Moncada — a student at the Fashion Institute of Technology (FIT) — live-streamed his participation in the attack and posted it on Instagram and Twitter. On or about Jan. 8, members of the FIT Office of Public Safety recognized Moncada from several screen shots of the livestream which they had reviewed, then contacted the FBI.
Even the log cabin Republicans aren't immune...

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Everytime African Americans have been untethered from the Democrats Plantation, they have prospered. Everytime African Americans prospered, the Democratic Plantation came along to create laws that hindered prosperity in the community.
This doesn't make any sense to me. Please give some examples of what you're talking about.

Wally

Reaction score
This doesn't make any sense to me. Please give some examples of what you're talking about.
He is saying that welfare is the reason for all of the problems Black people have.

Thats why I think we should get rid of welfare and implement a UBI.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
He is saying that welfare is the reason for all of the problems Black people have.

I would think that, if you're correct, then he would just switch his argument to "UBI is the reason for all problems Black people have"?

jamiche

Reaction score
Honestly, did you grow up in a vacuum? Every immigrant group that came into this country faced significant discrimination and had to bind together and make their way.
Unfortunately, the Democrats continued a racist system after the Republicans provided 40 acres and a mule.
Everytime African Americans have been untethered from the Democrats Plantation, they have prospered. Everytime African Americans prospered, the Democratic Plantation came along to create laws that hindered prosperity in the community. Look in the damn mirror and see the Democratic Party racism oozing from every crack.
Ok, tiny. You used the usual buzzwords. Now back it up with examples that are less than 140 years old. (Yes, tiny, we know Honest Abe was a 'pub.)

USAF

Reaction score

What he's really saying is that Republicans are now the party of racism, and have been for decades, but that's a little uncomfortable so it makes him feel better to attribute racism to the Democratic Party.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
These people are going to be convicted of felonies and lose their gun rights forever. Joke's on them for thinking it was going to be Obama/Clinton/Biden who were going to take away their guns and not simply their own foolishness.

Top Bottom