Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

cncmin

Reaction score
At the point of his deepest despair and utter humiliation, Trump reaches into his secret vault for his prize fighter...My Pillow Guy. I read a Tweet that he’s also reached out to the StayPuff Marshmallow Man for moral support.
I'm increasingly upset that the wife bought two pillows from that f*#&*g schmuck. Worse, we have far better pillows and they are used only as fill for decor. grrrrr.

cncmin

Reaction score
Look, I've been on record from the beginning that I am fully giving Biden the benefit of the doubt. Despite having an almost 50-year history of racism and segregation, I think he's a largely a moderate person and would be unlikely to cave in to doing anything off-the-wall that the far left would try pushing him to do. Sure, he'll probably get us into more war, that's what Dems do, but largely I am going in with reasonable hopes.

I choose to believe the average Dem voter is much more made up of people like you, GII, Jake, howie even JTF and that the inflammatory knuckle-dragging nutjobs like USAF, beatles, Minnesota, Murray, Mpls and Wally are really more the outlier than the norm.
Such great delusion. Such a small mind...

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
I'm increasingly upset that the wife bought two pillows from that f*#&*g schmuck. Worse, we have far better pillows and they are used only as fill for decor. grrrrr.
I’d re-gift them to your dog so they can be treated appropriately. 😁

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
So many of us talked about Trump's autocratic, corrupt tendencies and his corrupt enablers and how that was leading to big problems - all along we were laughed at and labeled as TDS. We were right the whole time, not that there should have ever been much doubt.
The alarmists have been right the whole time.

cncmin

Reaction score
The alarmists have been right the whole time.
What you call an "alarmist" I simply call not being completely ignorant.

The absurd statements from enablers like Rubio, Susan Collins, and others who willingly ignored the obvious did not age well at all.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Shoot him in the face and throw his body on the same pile with the Trump seditionists and traitors.
Would that be the same pile where all the looters and arsonists from Minneapolis are located? :rolleyes:

howeda7

Reaction score
The family that riots together stays together!!! I hear Hallmark is going to fast track this amazing story of maternal love, gives me a warm fuzzy.

Mom Of 'Zip-Tie Guy' in Capitol Mob Is Arrested In Nashville (yahoo.com)

FBI agents on Saturday arrested the mother of one of the men who became known as “zip-tie guy” after authorities said he was videotaped in camouflage swinging plastic handcuffs inside the Capitol when it was stormed by rioters.

Lisa Eisenhart, a nurse from Georgia, was taken into custody in Nashville, and charged with her son, 30-year-old one-time bartender Eric Munchel, with federal conspiracy offenses.

Mom and son had booked a hotel room in the District of Columbia and stormed the Capitol together Jan. 6, said federal law enforcement authorities. Both were captured on surveillance footage on the Senate floor after the assault on the building, officials said.
Only if she finds love in jail at Christmas time.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Serious question - has a boycott of his company occurred yet?

If not, then you should get some sketch comedy kids to get a permit and stage a pillow fight protest in front of their HQs - that would be picked up nationwide and give free publicity for the boycott.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
They had an interesting piece on CNN about the cult/brainwashing; mental health experts discussed much more in-depth and eloquently than I can communicate, how if you are in a weird place, going through duress and cut yourself off from families and friends, it can happen fairly rapidly - as you finally found someone who understands. It's really vulgar how it happens. I'd guess that some are more susceptible than other to it as well.

It was on NBC - and if you click on the link and scroll down you can watch it - only 4 minutes long.

Stun guns, 'stinger whips' and a crossbow: What police found on the Capitol protesters (yahoo.com)
Social media has also made things much worse. There’s so much bad/wrong info out there that people will relate to and forward on without even attempting to find out if it’s true.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Look, I've been on record from the beginning that I am fully giving Biden the benefit of the doubt. Despite having an almost 50-year history of racism and segregation, I think he's a largely a moderate person and would be unlikely to cave in to doing anything off-the-wall that the far left would try pushing him to do. Sure, he'll probably get us into more war, that's what Dems do, but largely I am going in with reasonable hopes.

I choose to believe the average Dem voter is much more made up of people like you, GII, Jake, howie even JTF and that the inflammatory knuckle-dragging nutjobs like USAF, beatles, Minnesota, Murray, Mpls and Wally are really more the outlier than the norm.
LMAO!

Iraq twice and Afghanistan were definitely started by democratic presidents.

Wally

Reaction score
So many of us talked about Trump's autocratic, corrupt tendencies and his corrupt enablers and how that was leading to big problems - all along we were laughed at and labeled as TDS. We were right the whole time, not that there should have ever been much doubt.
It was obvious to anyone with a brain.

Wally

Reaction score
Would that be the same pile where all the looters and arsonists from Minneapolis are located? :rolleyes:
Sure, I am fine with that...

I said repeatedly I support shooting looters and arsonists.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
I guess I’m more forgiving for a reaction to two (2) centuries of widespread racism, hatred, bondage and murder by authority than I am for those that plan/commit mass murder or commit treason and sedition that takes the life of a police officer.

At the end of the day, commit a crime then do the time. My political boundaries don’t recognize criminality.

MennoSota

Reaction score
I guess I’m more forgiving for a reaction to two (2) centuries of widespread racism, hatred, bondage and murder by authority than I am for those that plan/commit mass murder or commit treason and sedition that takes the life of a police officer.

At the end of the day, commit a crime then do the time. My political boundaries don’t recognize criminality.
2 centuries of being crushed by rich politicians who are rigging the system is met by your ambivalence, but if it happens to people if color, they can riot, rob and destroy and your fine with that. Got it. Your a hypocrite.

WhoFellDownTheGopherHole?

Reaction score
2 centuries of being crushed by rich politicians who are rigging the system is met by your ambivalence, but if it happens to people if color, they can riot, rob and destroy and your fine with that. Got it. Your a hypocrite.
If only that was actually the case.

Most of the 99% in this country would support the kind of protest that calls out corruption in government and the rigging of our political system. What they were rebelling against in DC on the 6th was the imaginary creation of a narcissistic lie, not an actual cause.

You're complicit with a lie and then attempt to shame someone for being a 'hypocrite' based on that lie.

You're worse than the worst.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score

First paragraph and second paragraph kinda seem to directly contradict each other?

MennoSota

Reaction score
If only that was actually the case.

Most of the 99% in this country would support the kind of protest that calls out corruption in government and the rigging of our political system. What they were rebelling against in DC on the 6th was the imaginary creation of a narcissistic lie, not an actual cause.

You're complicit with a lie and then attempt to shame someone for being a 'hypocrite' based on that lie.

You're worse than the worst.
I am pointing out that no one is justified in rioting, robbing and destruction. But you are applauding some, yet denigrating another. That is your hypocrisy.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
FUN WITH FACTS - For my right wing psychopaths-

1610934441173.png

1610934459128.png

Very Fine People or Deplorable? Obvious. More deplorable to me are the racists who try and make the false equilvancey between the BLM and the treasonous White traitors.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
I am pointing out that no one is justified in rioting, robbing and destruction. But you are applauding some, yet denigrating another. That is your hypocrisy.
Welcome to 2020-2021 and the Biden administration. The new normal, check often for what is permissible and what is not, it may very well change on a daily basis

Top Bottom