Domestic Terror Attack - Please Post All Possible Charges and Those Charged Here!!!

USAF

Reaction score
You don't have to look any further than this board for the last couple months to see that in full effect; just take a look at the threads that have been started, and who's starting them and who's chiming in
Bga's batshit crazy threads go back waaaaaay farther than 2 months, I'm afraid.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Looks like mom and the neighborhood Ladies Aid are involved.

Last edited:

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Two years ago, if I predicted that a pro Trump mob would disrupt the counting of the Electoral votes and that he’d be live tweeting a challenge to the Vice President to unilaterally reject certified votes while the mob was in the Capitol, Id be accused of having TDS.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
If I really had TDS back then, I’d have said that they would kill cops, and gleefully take and post pictures in the Capitol with Confederate flags and Nazi T shirts.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
I certainly didn’t have after being impeached the second time,,he’d call in My Pillow guy to try frame Chinese activists in the least Chinese crowd ever.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
I certainly didn’t have after being impeached the second time,,he’d call in My Pillow guy to try frame Chinese activists in the least Chinese crowd ever.
At the point of his deepest despair and utter humiliation, Trump reaches into his secret vault for his prize fighter...My Pillow Guy. I read a Tweet that he’s also reached out to the StayPuff Marshmallow Man for moral support.

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
Rep. Sean McCafferty was just interviewed by Cuomo and he was talking about the wanna be Palin, Boebert and his comment was that what galls him is their - "sheer incompetence coupled with arrogance." It is applicable for all of them.
Palin, Boebert, me, a hot tub and a quart of Don Julio. Klobuchar can watch from the patio...

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
At the point of his deepest despair and utter humiliation, Trump reaches into his secret vault for his prize fighter...My Pillow Guy. I read a Tweet that he’s also reached out to the StayPuff Marshmallow Man for moral support.
The agent of our destruction

Wally

Reaction score
He is begging for Mr Clean to work on his reputation...

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
If I really had TDS back then, I’d have said that they would kill cops, and gleefully take and post pictures in the Capitol with Confederate flags and Nazi T shirts.
I have never considered you for TDS. Sometimes disagree, but always reasonable for the most part. And I would never lump you in with our own board's "squad". You were here when there was healthy discussion and difference of opinion on the OT board. That's not what there is now. The "squad"s infestation of the board kind of blew that out of the water

Minnesota

Reaction score
I have never considered you for TDS. Sometimes disagree, but always reasonable for the most part. And I would never lump you in with our own board's "squad". You were here when there was healthy discussion and difference of opinion on the OT board. That's not what there is now. The "squad"s infestation of the board kind of blew that out of the water
You can’t handle anything remotely critical of Trump.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Well the good news is that Biden so lacks a personality it will be easier to focus discussions on policy.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
You can’t handle anything remotely critical of Trump.
I would say more than nothing ... but like his cohort on the board, the area of the overall discussion space that they consider "acceptable and reasonable criticism" is minuscule and the downward slope to "TDS" is nearly infinity.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Well the good news is that Biden so lacks a personality it will be easier to focus discussions on policy.
Look, I've been on record from the beginning that I am fully giving Biden the benefit of the doubt. Despite having an almost 50-year history of racism and segregation, I think he's a largely a moderate person and would be unlikely to cave in to doing anything off-the-wall that the far left would try pushing him to do. Sure, he'll probably get us into more war, that's what Dems do, but largely I am going in with reasonable hopes.

I choose to believe the average Dem voter is much more made up of people like you, GII, Jake, howie even JTF and that the inflammatory knuckle-dragging nutjobs like USAF, beatles, Minnesota, Murray, Mpls and Wally are really more the outlier than the norm.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
THIs guy wasn't at the insurrection, however, this charmer needs to be exposed (Remember, we live in a non-racist county according to several of our enlightened OTB brethren) -

Army Veteran Charged With Attempted Murder for Shooting 15-Year-Old Black Girl at Trump Rally (yahoo.com)

From the article -

The many army veterans and law enforcement officers who participated in the insurrectionist attack at the U.S. Capitol confirmed that there are people in the forces who also identify as violent Trump supporters, as does the recent case of an Army veteran being accused of shooting at a Black teen girl during a Trump rally.

Michael McKinney, a 25-year-old man who most recently served in the Iowa National Guard in 2017, is now charged with attempted murder for shooting and wounding a 15-year-old girl at a Trump rally in Des Moines last month.

1610882131323.png

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
The family that riots together stays together!!! I hear Hallmark is going to fast track this amazing story of maternal love, gives me a warm fuzzy.

Mom Of 'Zip-Tie Guy' in Capitol Mob Is Arrested In Nashville (yahoo.com)

FBI agents on Saturday arrested the mother of one of the men who became known as “zip-tie guy” after authorities said he was videotaped in camouflage swinging plastic handcuffs inside the Capitol when it was stormed by rioters.

Lisa Eisenhart, a nurse from Georgia, was taken into custody in Nashville, and charged with her son, 30-year-old one-time bartender Eric Munchel, with federal conspiracy offenses.

Mom and son had booked a hotel room in the District of Columbia and stormed the Capitol together Jan. 6, said federal law enforcement authorities. Both were captured on surveillance footage on the Senate floor after the assault on the building, officials said.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Look, I've been on record from the beginning that I am fully giving Biden the benefit of the doubt. Despite having an almost 50-year history of racism and segregation, I think he's a largely a moderate person and would be unlikely to cave in to doing anything off-the-wall that the far left would try pushing him to do. Sure, he'll probably get us into more war, that's what Dems do, but largely I am going in with reasonable hopes.

I choose to believe the average Dem voter is much more made up of people like you, GII, Jake, howie even JTF and that the inflammatory knuckle-dragging nutjobs like USAF, beatles, Minnesota, Murray, Mpls and Wally are really more the outlier than the norm.
You are, and I mean this sincerely, a gigantic pussy.

cncmin

Reaction score
You don't have to look any further than this board for the last couple months to see that in full effect; just take a look at the threads that have been started, and who's starting them and who's chiming in
Yes. Keep telling yourself that you are not part of a cult as you repeat everything the cult leader and his minions say.

cncmin

Reaction score
Two years ago, if I predicted that a pro Trump mob would disrupt the counting of the Electoral votes and that he’d be live tweeting a challenge to the Vice President to unilaterally reject certified votes while the mob was in the Capitol, Id be accused of having TDS.
So many of us talked about Trump's autocratic, corrupt tendencies and his corrupt enablers and how that was leading to big problems - all along we were laughed at and labeled as TDS. We were right the whole time, not that there should have ever been much doubt.

Top Bottom