Do you wear a mask?

When you go out to places like the grocery store, do you wear a mask?

• Yes, I think it helps slow the spread

Votes: 56 42.7%
  • Yes, I'm not sure how much it helps but it's no big deal to wear one

Votes: 34 26.0%
  • Yes, but only because I'm required to

Votes: 12 9.2%
  • No, I don't think it helps

• No, It's my decision/I'm healthy so not at risk

• No, They're uncomfortable/can't use them due to a health condition

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • No, it makes us look weak/I'm not going to live in fear

Votes: 7 5.3%
  • Other, post below

Votes: 7 5.3%

• Total voters

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
Wearing a mask in Minnesota when going for a walk outside is actually amazing. Keeps your face nice and warm.
I've been wearing a mask while shoveling snow. It does keep you from inhaling all that cold air. I might just keep a couple of masks around for that purpose in the future.

Section2

Reaction score
Wearing a mask in Minnesota when going for a walk outside is actually amazing. Keeps your face nice and warm.
I might be alone on this, but I strongly believe that everyone who wants to wear a mask should be allowed to wear one.

John Galt

Reaction score
So Joe and his family didn’t wear masks on federal property just hours after signing his EO. Setting a high bar already.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
CEO of an N95 manufacturer just on The Exchange. Said there is no shortage of N95 for healthcare workers. Producing 5 mil and needing 3 mil.

Hmmm.....

Wally

Reaction score
CEO of an N95 manufacturer just on The Exchange. Said there is no shortage of N95 for healthcare workers. Producing 5 mil and needing 3 mil.

Hmmm.....
Good.
Get them to the people then..

Section2

Reaction score
History will look down upon this thread. Wearing a mask? Yesterday’s news. How many do you wear? That’s the question today. I wear 4 at a time.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
WALLACE!

Didn't wear your N95 to play hockey, risking the health of others and your family. WALLACE!!!!!!!!

BarnBurner

Reaction score
“Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks,” he told “60 Minutes.”
Three months later, he did a backflip: “Masks work . . . to prevent you from infecting someone else . . . but also, it can protect you to a certain degree.”
Posing by his pool in sunglasses and novelty socks last June, Fauci told InStyle magazine he had no regrets about lying:
“We were told . . . we have a serious problem with the lack of PPEs and masks for health providers [and decided] we really need to save the masks for the people who need them most.”
It was a noble lie, so he didn’t feel the need to apologize or even be slightly ashamed.
But nothing was more corrosive of public trust in medical experts at the height of the pandemic.
If Fauci lied about masks, what else would he lie about?
Turns out he lied about herd immunity, too.
In December, Fauci admitted to The New York Times that he had “slowly but deliberately been moving the goal posts” on the percentage of the population that needed to be vaccinated before “herd immunity” against COVID-19 was reached.
“When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent. Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80, 85,” he said.

FAUCI

Wally

Reaction score
“Right now in the United States, people should not be walking around with masks,” he told “60 Minutes.”
Three months later, he did a backflip: “Masks work . . . to prevent you from infecting someone else . . . but also, it can protect you to a certain degree.”
Posing by his pool in sunglasses and novelty socks last June, Fauci told InStyle magazine he had no regrets about lying:
“We were told . . . we have a serious problem with the lack of PPEs and masks for health providers [and decided] we really need to save the masks for the people who need them most.”
It was a noble lie, so he didn’t feel the need to apologize or even be slightly ashamed.
But nothing was more corrosive of public trust in medical experts at the height of the pandemic.
If Fauci lied about masks, what else would he lie about?
Turns out he lied about herd immunity, too.
In December, Fauci admitted to The New York Times that he had “slowly but deliberately been moving the goal posts” on the percentage of the population that needed to be vaccinated before “herd immunity” against COVID-19 was reached.
“When polls said only about half of all Americans would take a vaccine, I was saying herd immunity would take 70 to 75 percent. Then, when newer surveys said 60 percent or more would take it, I thought, ‘I can nudge this up a bit,’ so I went to 80, 85,” he said.

FAUCI
I hope no Trumper wants the vaccine. Then Covid can help eliminate that virus.

Wally

Reaction score
N95s are available on the open market now.
KN95 which are equivalent have been available pretty much since last spring.

In Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore most people wear N95 equivalent masks and it probably explains how they controlled Covid so well.

This shit is not hard. Imagine, everyone wearing N95s, no lockdowns, no economic damage nothing.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
KN95 which are equivalent have been available pretty much since last spring.

In Korea, Hong Kong and Singapore most people wear N95 equivalent masks and it probably explains how they controlled Covid so well.

This shit is not hard. Imagine, everyone wearing N95s, no lockdowns, no economic damage nothing.
Then Minneapolis should buy the teachers some N95 masks and tell them they get back to work.

Wally

Reaction score
They are waiting on a federal plan on how to distribute the masks 🤷‍♂️
Because people are to dumb to buy them on the internet?
It appears most are from what I see.
Natural selection...

Spoofin

Reaction score
Do we need to start a new "Do you wear 2 masks?" thread/poll?

Top Bottom