Do you wear a mask?

When you go out to places like the grocery store, do you wear a mask?

• Yes, I think it helps slow the spread

Votes: 54 44.6%
  • Yes, I'm not sure how much it helps but it's no big deal to wear one

Votes: 30 24.8%
  • Yes, but only because I'm required to

Votes: 11 9.1%
  • No, I don't think it helps

• No, It's my decision/I'm healthy so not at risk

• No, They're uncomfortable/can't use them due to a health condition

Votes: 2 1.7%
  • No, it makes us look weak/I'm not going to live in fear

Votes: 7 5.8%
  • Other, post below

Votes: 6 5.0%

• Total voters

bga1

Reaction score
Lol, Masks have destroyed exactly zero livelihoods....
Actually, you are right about this. What is odd though, if masks work, why isn't everything open, including schools? Odd.

As usual though, you didn't understand the tweet. The Pennsylvania governor and other Dem governors ruined the livelihoods of millions of America by employing political theater of all sorts to induce fear. That is true. That tweet of them being caught reveals the heart of the left.

Wally

Reaction score
Actually, you are right about this. What is odd though, if masks work, why isn't everything open, including schools? Odd.

As usual though, you didn't understand the tweet. The Pennsylvania governor and other Dem governors ruined the livelihoods of millions of America by employing political theater of all sorts to induce fear. That is true. That tweet of them being caught reveals the heart of the left.
I could say Trump getting Covid reveals the stupidity of the right.

That said I agree we should just wear masks and open most things up.

bga1

Reaction score

Wait...this could be news.....no one on the left side of the political spectrum has gotten the virus? If so maybe we have found the antidote for covid............it's insanity! :)

bga1

Reaction score

Call the head Nazi - Tim Walz! I would agree to it. Open up wide, give up emergency powers- wear masks. If they work...why not?

justthefacts

Reaction score
It's understandable that they'd want to speak with the mask off, and it's also understandable that they'd want to be seen wearing masks to encourage others.

I'd be interested in hearing the theory behind how wearing masks contributes to the "destruction of the livelihoods of millions of Pennsylvanians."

Heck, I'd be interested to hear how having nightclubs closed and restaurants at 50% destroys the livelihoods of millions of Pennsylvanians.

For that matter, I'd be interested in who are the millions who had their livelihoods destroyed given that unemployment is at 650k.

Spoofin

Reaction score
It's understandable that they'd want to speak with the mask off, and it's also understandable that they'd want to be seen wearing masks to encourage others.

I'd be interested in hearing the theory behind how wearing masks contributes to the "destruction of the livelihoods of millions of Pennsylvanians."

Heck, I'd be interested to hear how having nightclubs closed and restaurants at 50% destroys the livelihoods of millions of Pennsylvanians.

For that matter, I'd be interested in who are the millions who had their livelihoods destroyed given that unemployment is at 650k.
Ummmm.... Many of the people who's livelihoods have been torched due to restaurants being at 50% aren't unemployed - the employees are at best making 1/2 their normal wage and the owners are losing money instead of making it. But hey, JTF doesn't think that enough people fall in that category so lets make jokes about it.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Ummmm.... Many of the people who's livelihoods have been torched due to restaurants being at 50% aren't unemployed - the employees are at best making 1/2 their normal wage and the owners are losing money instead of making it. But hey, JTF doesn't think that enough people fall in that category so lets make jokes about it.
You’re correct. Many bar restaurant staff make great $$$.
Justnofacts is truly a horrible person.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
JTF thinks it’s no big deal for people to make 50-75% less than their typical income for 6-12 months, based on one dictators decision.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
As I have said before, buy a couple of Cloth masks, wear them when you are shopping & then sanities your hands when you get back to your car. Is it that hard to protect yourself, family and others,

If you're a he-man and you get the virus and easily survive it than good for you, but if you spread the virus and someone else dies then what does that make you- A Punk that only thinks of himself like a teenager.

diehard

Reaction score
As I have said before, buy a couple of Cloth masks, wear them when you are shopping & then sanities your hands when you get back to your car. Is it that hard to protect yourself, family and others,

If you're a he-man and you get the virus and easily survive it than good for you, but if you spread the virus and someone else dies then what does that make you- A Punk that only thinks of himself like a teenager.
None of that works. The cloth mask makes you a super spreader and the sanitizer lowers your immunity. You are damaging the health of others and yourself. There is a plan behind all of this and it isn't good.

Wally

Reaction score
JTF thinks it’s no big deal for people to make 50-75% less than their typical income for 6-12 months, based on one dictators decision.
Walz could open everything up and I am not going to a restaurant or bar and I know many people like me. I also know many people who are taking it much more seriously than me. So this argument fails... Maybe they have some more income but its still going to be way down.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Walz could open everything up and I am not going to a restaurant or bar and I know many people like me. I also know many people who are taking it much more seriously than me. So this argument fails... Maybe they have some more income but its still going to be way down.
The funny thing is, I was at 2 packed restaurants in the metro this week. I also frequent a small town bar that is just as busy as it was pre-COVID. I guess the dictators orders are starting to fall on deaf ears.

At least I stopped the virus in it tracks by wearing a mask for 1 minute while I walked to my table, and for 2 minutes while I went to the bathroom. I feel great knowing it did not spread while I was at my table for 2 hours, maskless, eating food and having drinks.

Last edited:

Wally

Reaction score
The funny thing is, I was at 2 packed restaurants in the metro this week. I also frequent a small town bar that is just as busy as it was pre-COVID. I guess the dictators orders are starting to fall on deaf ears.

At least I stopped the virus in the tracks by wearing a mask for 1 minute while I walked to my table, and for 2 minutes while I went to the bathroom. I feel great knowing it did not spread while I was at my table for 2 hours, maskless, eating food and having drinks.
Good for you, I was at a packed one to, the line at KFC drivethru was horrible...

Please update us on any changes in your health status.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Ralph Northam. Wife Northam. Covid.
Masks. Lockdowns.

She visited child care centers. Hmmmmmm

Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

At least I stopped the virus in it tracks by wearing a mask for 1 minute while I walked to my table, and for 2 minutes while I went to the bathroom. I feel great knowing it did not spread while I was at my table for 2 hours, maskless, eating food and having drinks.
You might even be a Democrat based on feeling great about your contributions.

Top Bottom