Do you wear a mask?

When you go out to places like the grocery store, do you wear a mask?

• Yes, I think it helps slow the spread

Votes: 50 43.9%
  • Yes, I'm not sure how much it helps but it's no big deal to wear one

Votes: 26 22.8%
  • Yes, but only because I'm required to

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • No, I don't think it helps

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • No, It's my decision/I'm healthy so not at risk

Votes: 12 10.5%
  • No, They're uncomfortable/can't use them due to a health condition

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • No, it makes us look weak/I'm not going to live in fear

Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Other, post below

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
I wish I was surprised but I'm not. It's embarrassing a few obviously selfish unintelligent morons are still trying to justify not wearing a mask in public. Grow up you pussies.
Still confused how I can spread a virus I don't have. Oh yeah asymptotic transmission right? Oh yeah even the CDC website in July stated there had never been a confirmed case of asymptomatic spread. Let's just pay attention to the details we want to hear instead of taking in all the information, usually a great way to make an informed decision.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
Still confused how I can spread a virus I don't have. Oh yeah asymptotic transmission right? Oh yeah even the CDC website in July stated there had never been a confirmed case of asymptomatic spread. Let's just pay attention to the details we want to hear instead of taking in all the information, usually a great way to make an informed decision.
Identified another selfish moron too stupid for their own good. We need natural selection back.

Wally

Reaction score
Right disregard everything I said to reiterate your point. If it were temporary with a set end, that is one thing. At this point, there is no guarantee they will ever lift mandates, that is the troubling part. Comparing wearing pants which has been accepted standard of decency for centuries vs. mask mandates for a scamdemic is an idiotic take at best. Maybe you can use the seatbelt analogy next?
There is no guarantee, but once the governor gives up his emergency powers then the orders go away. Either the governor or voters will eliminate them. Just like the voters could support mask mandates forever. Why is it different than clothes? You didn't answer. I think requiring clothes is fucked up personally.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
There is no guarantee, but once the governor gives up his emergency powers then the orders go away. Either the governor or voters will eliminate them. Just like the voters could support mask mandates forever. Why is it different than clothes? You didn't answer. I think requiring clothes is fucked up personally.
Free the nipple!

New get rich idea. Glasses that block out dongs so when everyone is naked all you have to see are nice tits and not dongs. Patent pending.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
I don't watch cable news and maybe watch local news once every two weeks unless I have a specific reason to tune in. All I needed to hear was when they said "don't wear a mask, they don't work, we need them for healthcare workers". I have been wearing an N95 when shopping ect since then, I was one of the first wearing masks and I told my wife I need to be one who makes it acceptable because I knew we would be wearing them before long. Its so obvious that people treating Covid patients wear N95'S because THEY WORK!!

How exactly is wearing a mask eroding your liberties more than wearing pants?????
Answer that.....
> All I needed to hear was when they said "don't wear a mask, they don't work, we need them for healthcare workers". I have been wearing an N95 when shopping etc since then, I was one of the first wearing masks ...

Great that you saw right through the "wink wink" official statements. Do what I do, not necessarily what I say (is a good motto for anything coming out of the CDC).

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
It (the mask) is not for the people that we know have it - they should stay at home or in a hospital and isolate.

The problem is that there's perhaps 1-4 days that an infected person could be spreading it because they just caught it, but don't know yet that they have it. The high side of that range is if it takes longer to get test results back, but even if you get test results back the same day, there is some overlap between the time that you're a spreader and the time you don't yet have a clue that you had it. So we want people to wear a mask, not only to protect themselves, but also to cover the potential event that you just got infected and are already a spreader but don't know it yet.

Now, if you live by yourself in a cave, and you haven't come out of your cave in a week, and there are no bats in your cave, then feel free not to wear a mask so as to protect others, and only wear one to protect yourself, if you like.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
You could be presymptomatic. Those people are big spreaders.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Identified another selfish moron too stupid for their own good. We need natural selection back.
Considering no one I have come into contact with since the plandemic was declared, I would say I am neither selfish nor a moron. If selfish moron is the best response you have to justify forcing your paranoia on everyone, you need to get better material. Medical professionals can not even agree that wearing a mask has a positive effect in regard to slowing spread, but everyone is doing it so why not?

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Again, wearing clothes in public has been an accepted standard of decency for centuries if not millennia. In western society at least, I understand there are cultures who traditionally wear less clothes than us uptight Americans. There are nudist colonies for specifically that reason, however they would probably frown upon people wearing masks. No coverings allowed, so you may not be welcome. Also, people aren't using pants for an alleged medical reason. Believe it or not, an unrestricted passageway for breathing has been encouraged by the medical field since.. forever?

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
You could be presymptomatic. Those people are big spreaders.
You're probably right, they did design this in a lab to be highly infectious. Good thing it is proving to be less deadly than the flu. However, there was that guy in Florida who died of a motorcycle crash and was counted as a covid death. There were suicide cases also getting counted as covid deaths. I guess it's stronger than I thought.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Yes, I do wear a mask but typically only when the wife is assuming the role of Little Red Riding Hood and I'm the big bad wolf.
Over 50 pages in this thread and over 4 months in and I still have the best response to this thread on the first day. Amateur hour for the rest of y'all

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Over 50 pages in this thread and over 4 months in and I still have the best response to this thread on the first day. Amateur hour for the rest of y'all
I think everyone is talking about a different mask. Wally will criticize that the wolf mask not as effective as N95 😅 Somehow a mandate for everyone to wear a wolf mask would seem somewhat less ridiculous, until the CDC changed their mind and suggested everyone switch to a Michael Myers mask

Wally

Reaction score
Considering no one I have come into contact with since the plandemic was declared, I would say I am neither selfish nor a moron. If selfish moron is the best response you have to justify forcing your paranoia on everyone, you need to get better material. Medical professionals can not even agree that wearing a mask has a positive effect in regard to slowing spread, but everyone is doing it so why not?
You must be self isolating hard then good job. I am exposed to well over 100 different people each week, a majority of those are not wearing masks so there is absolutely no way I could know I have not been exposed. My kids are exposed to probably 50+ in their sports, all without masks also. Thats alot of people.

As far as N95/KN95, sorry I just fail to see the logic in wearing a shit mask and not wearing a mask that will protect you, if your going to wear one. Yea thats so dumb🙄🙄🙄

If you can't afford a KN95 for a buck or two I will give you a pass but I haven't heard that argument here yet.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You must be self isolating hard then good job. I am exposed to well over 100 different people each week, a majority of those are not wearing masks so there is absolutely no way I could know I have not been exposed. My kids are exposed to probably 50+ in their sports, all without masks also. Thats alot of people.
Keep the kids out of the sports. No masks? Child abuse!

jovs

Reaction score
Sean Lim, a junior at the university, has several heart defects, so he was very concerned when he saw
students – mostly without masks and not social distancing – lined up outside Sally’s bar over the weekend.

Such callous disregard for fellow human beings astounds me, the medical community has recommended masks from the get go, whether it has been mandated or not one would think it is something you would gladly do because it is beneficial for the less fortunate among us, but I know it is such a hardship.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Sean Lim, a junior at the university, has several heart defects, so he was very concerned when he saw
students – mostly without masks and not social distancing – lined up outside Sally’s bar over the weekend.

Such callous disregard for fellow human beings astounds me, the medical community has recommended masks from the get go, whether it has been mandated or not one would think it is something you would gladly do because it is beneficial for the less fortunate among us, but I know it is such a hardship.
And your posts about the same with respect to black on black crime are absent.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Do you overestimate your penis size the way you overestimate your jokes? 😁

jovs

Reaction score
And your posts about the same with respect to black on black crime are absent.
Last time I looked no one was advocating for black on black crime or white on white for that matter.

Last edited:

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Do you overestimate your penis size the way you overestimate your jokes? 😁
Now I didn't necessarily say it was a great "joke", just a great response.

Never saw the value in the advertising or overemphasizing size; the people who would need to know will know, those that don't need to know won't know. Pretty simple.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

this lady didn’t and she was arrested for it. In all seriousness I wonder what the outcry would have been if it was a white cop on a black lady that got tasered. Makes me wonder why the cops don’t just sit at the Kwik trip I go to as 30% of the people in the store don’t have their masks on.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
The only paranoid ones are the selfish pricks hiding behind "freedoms" stomping their feet like a 2 year old in target throwing a tantrum. Just wear a mask, it isn't hard. Grow the f#ck up.

Top Bottom