Do you wear a mask?

When you go out to places like the grocery store, do you wear a mask?

• Yes, I think it helps slow the spread

Votes: 48 42.9%
  • Yes, I'm not sure how much it helps but it's no big deal to wear one

Votes: 25 22.3%
  • Yes, but only because I'm required to

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • No, I don't think it helps

Votes: 11 9.8%
  • No, It's my decision/I'm healthy so not at risk

Votes: 12 10.7%
  • No, They're uncomfortable/can't use them due to a health condition

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • No, it makes us look weak/I'm not going to live in fear

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • Other, post below

Votes: 6 5.4%

• Total voters

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
This tweet is so indicative of the left and you. Power hungry and crass.
And the non-name calling keeps coming.

I know how you feel. I know it's hard to accept that pretty much anyone with enough talent to achieve notoriety (like Richard Marx) has left-of-center politics. It's a simple matter of talent and knowhow, which requires both a brain and a heart.

I think you need a safe space.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
The mask really feels like kind of a charade at this point, at least from what I'm noticing in my workplace.

We're at the project office here all day long, nobody wearing masks, in and out of each other's offices, small group meetings, even over to the adjacent Contractor office complex for informal meetings with their staff, nobody really wearing masks. And now today we go to the Weekly Progress Meeting where it's the same people, maybe a couple that aren't here every day, and everyone is wearing masks to make it look good basically.

Are we accomplishing much? I'm not really saying I'm full anti-mask, it just seems really messed up in a lot of cases.
You of all people, an engineer, have a good sense of risk assessment (I hope). Your office practice doesn't seem sound to me. If one of you happened to get infected, that sounds like fertile ground to spread. My advice is to play this using your brain rather than with your political penis.

Spoofin

Reaction score

I know how you feel. I know it's hard to accept that pretty much anyone with enough talent to achieve notoriety (like Richard Marx) has left-of-center politics. It's a simple matter of talent and knowhow, which requires both a brain and a heart.

Oh my.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
You of all people, an engineer, have a good sense of risk assessment (I hope). Your office practice doesn't seem sound to me. If one of you happened to get infected, that sounds like fertile ground to spread. My advice is to play this using your brain rather than with your political penis.
I don't treat the mask issue as political, I just assess my own risk and my risk to anyone near me and act accordingly. If I'm going to be in anyone's personal space (or within that magical 4-6 feet) for any more than a second, I'll act accordingly.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but that's how it is being treated by most people I encounter around these parts anyway.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I don't treat the mask issue as political, I just assess my own risk and my risk to anyone near me and act accordingly. If I'm going to be in anyone's personal space (or within that magical 4-6 feet) for any more than a second, I'll act accordingly.

I'm not saying it's right or wrong, but that's how it is being treated by most people I encounter around these parts anyway.
Careful - that stance is not allowed here.

LesBolstad

Reaction score

Haha. This is why people thing you're a Loon. Liberalism really is a mental disorder.

justthefacts

Reaction score
This is what you have wanted him to say, right?
Yes it is. I keep posting this stuff so maybe people will realize Dear Leader has changed his edict and they can stop acting like masks are a conspiracy theory to control their pets or something

justthefacts

Reaction score
If I gotta wear a mask, I want something similar to this.

No! Don't do it! It would totally own the libs and we wouldn't be able to recover!

Please, whatever you do, Trumpkins, please, please do not wear a very patriotic mask when you go out in public! Our fragile psyches would likely never recover because we are all snowflakes and we'd be triggered! If you wear a patriotic mask I would probably stop voting forever! Nooooooooooooo!

Panthadad2

Reaction score
No! Don't do it! It would totally own the libs and we wouldn't be able to recover!

Please, whatever you do, Trumpkins, please, please do not wear a very patriotic mask when you go out in public! Our fragile psyches would likely never recover because we are all snowflakes and we'd be triggered! If you wear a patriotic mask I would probably stop voting forever! Nooooooooooooo!
Leftists. Projecting perceived angry motivations on anyone who doesn't think exactly like them - especially when patriotic or supportive of people who sacrifice (first responders, military, etc.). Pathetic A-holes.

Spoofin

Reaction score

So, you think being patriotic is a Tumpkin action and anti-democrats. Interesting.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score

Can I wear a red MAGA hat or will some one spit in my coffee. What about throw water on me while eating brunch.

Last edited:

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
Sounds awful. Has this happened to you?

Also, is MAGA Heat a new item at the Trump Store?
Sorry for the misspelling from my phone. Just the facts made a snarky comment about being able to wear a thin blue line mask and how that would be ok. Except for years now people wearing red trump hats have been both physically and emotionally assaulted because of the hat. So clearly you can not wear exactly what you want.

GopherWeatherGuy

Reaction score
Sorry for the misspelling from my phone. Just the facts made a snarky comment about being able to wear a thin blue line mask and how that would be ok. Except for years now people wearing red trump hats have been both physically and emotionally assaulted because of the hat. So clearly you can not wear exactly what you want.
MAGA hats are proven to be more effective than masks. Here's a clip of the Science behind it.

Top Bottom