Do You Agree With Walz Latest "Plan?"

Do you support Walz newest "reopening" plan?

• Yes, this plan is well thought out and the right decision

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, he's doing what he thinks is best and there are no perfect solutions

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • No, it's a little too conservative, even though I generally have supported his decisions

Votes: 9 17.3%
  • No, this is complete insanity and disconnected from reality

Votes: 30 57.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
I think churches should consider renting grounded airplanes. You can fit 200+ in those and share a ventilation system for a few hours legally.....You can go a lot longer than an hour in one as well.
59 minutes, Ok?

61 minutes, taboo?

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
There indeed may be a problem, but not a single person here has lifted a single finger worth of effort into a take other than be most lazy possible.

It hasn’t been shown, proven, or even explained, in the slightest, why admitting new patients would cause excess deaths in nursing homes. In other words, the exact same death ls would’ve been seen if every person stayed in the hospital or otherwise couldn’t go to a nursing home. Explain otherwise, or else that’s a fake take.
Much like like our wierd American brand of quote unquote lockdowns. I think there would be more support if they made sense, and the avenues of transmission leading to the greatest morbidity and mortality were better addressed. It’s easy to see where the collective WTF is coming from. When I saw we weren’t serious -at any state or federal level - about containment and suppression I jumped to the other side of the argument. You should too before more economic harm is done.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
His lack of explanation for why 50 people can gather at a bar but 50 people can't gather at an outdoor church service was pathetic.
I agree with this. there only needs to be two sets of rules, one for indoor service/events and one for outdoor service/events. Parsing it down further than that is arbitrary.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Much like like our wierd American brand of quote unquote lockdowns. I think there would be more support if they made sense, and the avenues of transmission leading to the greatest morbidity and mortality were better addressed. It’s easy to see where the collective WTF is coming from. When I saw we weren’t serious -at any state or federal level - about containment and suppression I jumped to the other side of the argument. You should too before more economic harm is done.
I’ve never seen that many words used to say “you got me, I got nothing”.

The nursing home thing in Minnesota is one of the biggest fake takes on this board, right now. Big nothingburger

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I agree with this. there only needs to be two sets of rules, one for indoor service/events and one for outdoor service/events. Parsing it down further than that is arbitrary.
Watching the local news tonight, another clue: psychology.

Exact same reason why they cancelled school graduations: the kids wouldn’t control themselves, it would be a big reunion, with everyone hugging and spreading the disease around.

At church, it would be the same thing. Hand shaking, hugging, the whole thing.

howeda7

Reaction score

Exact same reason why they cancelled school graduations: the kids wouldn’t control themselves, it would be a big reunion, with everyone hugging and spreading the disease around.

Probably. But if he drags it out much longer it'll probably get struck down in court. If they want to go roll the dice on infecting themselves, so be it.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Probably. But if he drags it out much longer it'll probably get struck down in court. If they want to go roll the dice on infecting themselves, so be it.
Infecting others. If you only harmed yourself, we wouldn’t be having these threads.

As far as court, I very much hope to see my state AG asking a judge to uphold the ban while the case proceeds.

Very interested to see how it goes. Churches aren’t special, and shouldn’t be treated special.

howeda7

Reaction score
Infecting others. If you only harmed yourself, we wouldn’t be having these threads.
Anyone who goes to an indoor gathering where they will stay longer than 10 minutes knows what they are getting into at this point.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score

Yep, church goers are going to start hugging and hand shaking.

Oh, I'm sure.

Play it up buddy, play it up!

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Anyone who goes to an indoor gathering where they will stay longer than 10 minutes knows what they are getting into at this point.
And when someone takes the infection out of that spot, and then infects someone else who never went? Come on

GopherJake

Reaction score
are there any tough questions being asked? I would assume no. You can do it when you're a democrat. they let you do it, you can do anything. grab em by the p&&*y.
Interesting. I mean, I agree that if this is real, government should be stepping in. But S2?

Livingat45north

Reaction score

Got it. In bars "hand shaking, hugging, the whole thing" is fine and magically no one gets COVID. In churches, "hand shaking, hugging, the whole this is bad" and you get COVID. Thanks for educating us on how the two are completely different.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Jail time from uncle Keith?
Ya, but if you go to jail you may get COVID, so they're going to release you; but if they release you, you may get COVID, so they'll through you back in jail. I'm sure glad we have Walz to steer us through all of this, otherwise it'd just get confusing...

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Actions speak louder than Tweets. That's a brutally honest video that you posted that reflects the desperation and devastation that Walz has caused. He's done and is doing more damage to small businesses that anyone could have imagined. As the person in the video says, across the border it is different story. Here, Walz is crushing our economy and so many of the families that worked so hard to make a business survive.

Last edited:

Section2

Reaction score
Literally makes me sick to my stomach. I'm sure 95% of the people that work in the restaurant industry are Democrats or lean strongly that way, and my heart breaks for them. Walz telegraphed that they were going to be able to open June 1. And they spent all that money to get ready and he fvcked them. Just disgusting. But Howie says it wouldn't have mattered. Nothing Walz does matters.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Got it. In bars "hand shaking, hugging, the whole thing" is fine and magically no one gets COVID. In churches, "hand shaking, hugging, the whole this is bad" and you get COVID. Thanks for educating us on how the two are completely different.
Strangers in bars won’t do it nearly as much as long time church acquaintances. You really never have been to church, have you?

You’re welcome for the education.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Baldie with the beard: fake video, so should appeal to the fake people who post here.

“It’s a death sentence” fake, fake, fake. Stopped listening after that.

Then move to Wisconsin. Open another tavern with short order cheese burgers.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
And here I thought nobody hated small business more than Barry but I stand corrected; apparently Walz is another in line that hates the little guy, the small business owner. Not enough political contributions perhaps?

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
And here I thought nobody hated small business more than Barry but I stand corrected; apparently Walz is another in line that hates the little guy, the small business owner. Not enough political contributions perhaps?
Dictator Walz!

Ellison, this nut job governor.......what's next an Omar or something.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Strangers in bars won’t do it nearly as much as long time church acquaintances. You really never have been to church, have you?

This nut job thinks the church people will have forgotten about covid. Everyone will just walk right in and it will be the same as always.

This place is for entertainment and laughter. They do not disappoint here at all.

I go to church, and I don't see much hugging. Maybe if someone has a death in the family, but seriously................

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Restaurants fail constantly. Every month, more restaurants fail.

But where were all the fake jackasses in this thread, back then??

Fake, fake, fake.

Goldteam

Banned
Reaction score
Restaurants fail constantly. Every month, more restaurants fail.

But where were all the fake jackasses in this thread, back then??

Fake, fake, fake.
People die all the time.

Every month people die.

So open everything up. People die, just like restaurants die.

Nice bit!

DarrenTheGreek

Gov. Victory Bell Ringer
Reaction score

This just isnt true. Churches were already distancing and asking to stop hand shaking before they were closed.

Top Bottom