DNC Server / Crowdstrike / Ukraine

howeda7

Reaction score
No. You just don’t like him b/c he defends Trump against phony attacks, and defends him effectively.

You can’t even say what he has done wrong.

There’s absolutely no evidence that Russians deleted voter registrations. That total BS that you just pulled out of your ass.

And regarding your first claim, I didn’t know I had that much power to advocate for or dispute conspiracy theories in a way that it would impact even GH OTB readers.
There is absolutely evidence they hacked into voter registration databases. You don't care. They were on your side. Go team Trump!

cncmin

Reaction score
There is absolutely evidence they hacked into voter registration databases. You don't care. They were on your side. Go team Trump!
According to this article from 2018, Russia had access to the databases, but there was no evidence found that voter reg. data was deleted.
https://www.businessinsider.com/rus...-alter-voter-data-before-2016-election-2018-5
Since they hacked the databases, it should make people curious as to what they were doing with that data. At a minimum, I would guess they used it for targeted the misinformation campaigns we know they pursued vociferously. Some have suggested it was practice for a more intense voter hacking campaign in the future. At a minimum, it seeds doubt in the minds of the voters regarding the integrity of the system, and in that alone, they win too. Notably, FL, OH, PA, VA, and WI were targeted.

On a different note related to this thread, Schiff should be subpoenaing the following, among many:
Devin Nunes
Jim Jordan
Lindsay Graham
Mick Mulvaney
Rick Perry
Kelly Ann Conway
Sean Hannity
Rudolph Giuliani
Stephanie Grisham
Sarah Huckabee Sanders

I imagine the tune of these folks would change quickly under oath and subject to felonious perjury.

Last edited:

howeda7

Reaction score
According to this article from 2018, Russia had access to the databases, but there was no evidence found that voter reg. data was deleted.
https://www.businessinsider.com/rus...-alter-voter-data-before-2016-election-2018-5
Since they hacked the databases, it should make people curious as to what they were doing with that data. At a minimum, I would guess they used it for targeted the misinformation campaigns we know they pursued vociferously. Some have suggested it was practice for a more intense voter hacking campaign in the future. At a minimum, it seeds doubt in the minds of the voters regarding the integrity of the system, and in that alone, they win too. Notably, FL, OH, PA, VA, and WI were targeted.

On a different note related to this thread, Schiff should be subpoenaing the following, among many:
Devin Nunes
Jim Jordan
Lindsay Graham
Mick Mulvaney
Rick Perry
Kelly Ann Conway
Sean Hannity
Rudolph Giuliani
Stephanie Grisham
Sarah Huckabee Sanders

I imagine the tune of these folks would change quickly under oath and subject to felonious perjury.
I'm sure they just hacked into the databases for $%^s and giggles and didn't do anything nefarious with it. Don's great victory was clean and beautiful!

Rudy would have to plead the 5th since he's under investigation for many crimes committed as Trump's personal lawyer (not a unique distinction.) I would pay to see Hannity and Kelly Ann testify.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I'm sure they just hacked into the databases for $%^s and giggles and didn't do anything nefarious with it. Don's great victory was clean and beautiful!

Rudy would have to plead the 5th since he's under investigation for many crimes committed as Trump's personal lawyer (not a unique distinction.) I would pay to see Hannity and Kelly Ann testify.
Or, it could be that they got limited access to voter rolls to sow discord and undermine current voter confidence knowing idiots would be out pitching conspiracy theories about how the Russians changed the outcome of the election.

Do you really think that the Russians thought that their efforts would go undetected? They did not get access to any system that records or counts votes.

One of the safety nets that we have in the US, intentional or not, is that we have completely separate systems within different voting districts/areas, and that the state, not the Federal government, dictates the rules on elections and election requirements.

If you have a complaint on the Federal level, it would be with Obama, who did little to nothing to discourage the Russians from interfering in our elections.

And, your beloved Fiona Hill debunked the theory that the Russians were pulling for Trump, but instead were trying to undermine whoever won the 2016 election.

Here we are discussing your false conspiracy theories while your complaining about what you say are false conspiracy theories.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

Devin Nunes
Jim Jordan
Lindsay Graham
Mick Mulvaney
Rick Perry
Kelly Ann Conway
Sean Hannity
Rudolph Giuliani
Stephanie Grisham
Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Bolton.

howeda7

Reaction score
Or, it could be that they got limited access to voter rolls to sow discord and undermine current voter confidence knowing idiots would be out pitching conspiracy theories about how the Russians changed the outcome of the election.

Do you really think that the Russians thought that their efforts would go undetected? They did not get access to any system that records or counts votes.

One of the safety nets that we have in the US, intentional or not, is that we have completely separate systems within different voting districts/areas, and that the state, not the Federal government, dictates the rules on elections and election requirements.

If you have a complaint on the Federal level, it would be with Obama, who did little to nothing to discourage the Russians from interfering in our elections.

And, your beloved Fiona Hill debunked the theory that the Russians were pulling for Trump, but instead were trying to undermine whoever won the 2016 election.

Here we are discussing your false conspiracy theories while your complaining about what you say are false conspiracy theories.
That the Russians were trying to help Trump is not a "debunked theory". Good lord you've gone off the RWNJ deep end.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
That the Russians were trying to help Trump is not a "debunked theory". Good lord you've gone off the RWNJ deep end.
I guess you didn’t hear all of Hill’s testimony. They probably edited that part out on MSNBC.

Section2

Reaction score
There is a faction on the right that would love to see us become a White Christian theocracy. (But only the "right" kind of Christian.) See Bill Barr's recent comments. "Others" are welcome as long as they stay in their place and don't make trouble.
A visceral faction! Theocracy!!!

Top Bottom