DNC Server / Crowdstrike / Ukraine

justthefacts

Reaction score
No big deal, just the President of the United States basing his disbursal of Congressionally authorized and mandated foreign aid on provably laughable conspiracy theories.

EDIT: Video here

Last edited:

cncmin

Reaction score
Shepard Smith speaks in public. Condemns "autocrats' garbage and lies".

Shepard Smith made his first public comments Thursday after leaving his Fox News show in October, slamming “autocrats” for misleading the American people.
“Our belief a decade ago that the online revolution would liberate us now seems a bit premature, doesn’t it?” Mr. Smith said while emceeing the International Press Freedom Awards dinner, according to The New York Times.
“Autocrats have learned how to use those same online tools to shore up their power. They flood the world of information with garbage and lies, masquerading as news. There’s a phrase for that,” he said.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2019/nov/22/shepard-smith-speaks-out-after-fox-news-departure-/

I wonder who he might be referring to...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
3 months ago, howie thought I was lying when I said that Shep Smith is a big lefty.

You guys know nothing.

cncmin

Reaction score
3 months ago, howie thought I was lying when I said that Shep Smith is a big lefty.

You guys know nothing.
You love equating "lefties" with those who aren't OK with lies and government corruption. Just because RWers like you don't care about either doesn't mean everyone who does defaults to a "lefty," no matter how many times you try to lie about it.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
I'm very progressive, on social issues, and left-moderate on economic issues, and I most certainly do not accept government corruption, duplicity, and waste.

There's really nothing partisan about such inefficiencies.

cncmin

Reaction score
I'm very progressive, on social issues, and left-moderate on economic issues, and I most certainly do not accept government corruption, duplicity, and waste.

There should NEVER be partisanship about crookedness, fraud, and corruption in government. But as you saw in the 1970s with Nixon, 1980s with Reagan, 2000s with Bush Jr., and especially now in the late 2010s with Trump, those who tend to support the Republican Party tend to be subject to acceptance and promotion of these. Rid this from the Republican Party, demand cooperation and compromise from them, and we will most certainly make America great again.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
There should NEVER be partisanship about crookedness, fraud, and corruption in government. But as you saw in the 1970s with Nixon, 1980s with Reagan, 2000s with Bush Jr., and especially now in the late 2010s with Trump, those who tend to support the Republican Party tend to be subject to acceptance and promotion of these. Rid this from the Republican Party, demand cooperation and compromise from them, and we will most certainly make America great again.
Sounds like a wonderful dream.

But like was said in another thread, Republicans have adopted the Newt "scorched earth anti-cooperation" strategy with abandon of all other previously held principles and precedent regarding how government should work.

cncmin

Reaction score
Sounds like a wonderful dream.

But like was said in another thread, Republicans have adopted the Newt "scorched earth anti-cooperation" strategy with abandon of all other previously held principles and precedent regarding how government should work.
It cannot continue like that, however. One of two things will occur: the country will fall apart (currently happening), or the Constitution will be voided (arguably beginning the past several years). We're not there yet. Plenty of time for repair.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
It cannot continue like that, however. One of two things will occur: the country will fall apart (currently happening), or the Constitution will be voided (arguably beginning the past several years). We're not there yet. Plenty of time for repair.
Again, I want to believe you and buy-in to your plan.

But you can't force the other side to cooperate. Maybe they want the country split, so they can have their own slice of heaven, where women seeking abortion are hanged, and crooked businessmen swindle consumers out of money under the guise of unregulated capitalism.

howeda7

Reaction score

You guys know nothing.
Calling out the garbage and lies of the Trump Administration doesn't make one a "lefty". The fact that you think it does speaks volumes. You have completely abandoned any "I'm a real Conservative" principles you held in exchange for complete and total worship of an incompetent fool. 90% of the Republican Party joined you. Pathetic.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Calling out the garbage and lies of the Trump Administration doesn't make one a "lefty". The fact that you think it does speaks volumes. You have completely abandoned any "I'm a real Conservative" principles you held in exchange for complete and total worship of an incompetent fool. 90% of the Republican Party joined you. Pathetic.
Not really. If lefties could take him down by themselves, it wouldn’t bother me in the least. The Republican Party would be getting guaranteed lifetime voters against the left. A-okay with me.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Not really. If lefties could take him down by themselves, it wouldn’t bother me in the least. The Republican Party would be getting guaranteed lifetime voters against the left. A-okay with me.
What do you think about the fact that the President believes that Crowdstrike is a Ukrainian company?

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Alperovitch of Ukraine is the CEO of Crowdstrike. Crowdstrike is the outfit that was the contractor to the DNC who declared that the Russians hacked the DNC. Then the FBI took their word for it- inexplicably, without doing an ounce of investigation themselves. The DNC did not want the FBI to help and the FBI stood by and obeyed. Does Trump think evidence of what was on the DNC servers has been transferred to a Ukrainian server- perhaps to blackmail the DNC? Not sure. Trump knows something we don't.
Utter nonsense!

GoodasGold

Reaction score

I like to describe myself as fiscally conservative and socially liberal. My girlfriend thinks I’m cheap and like to play around.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Do you think Ukraine interfered in the 2016 election?
Yes. There’s certainly evidence of that. When you say “Ukraine”, that doesn’t mean the government of, just members of the government.

cncmin

Reaction score
Given that the Republican Party has the power to completely stifle efforts to "take him down by themselves", then how in the hell could that ever happen if Republicans remain fully complicit in the corruption? Cheese and rice you are so dense.

howeda7

Reaction score
Yes. There’s certainly evidence of that. When you say “Ukraine”, that doesn’t mean the government of, just members of the government.
What did these Ukrainians do?

Do you believe Russia interfered in the 2016 election?

Dean S

Reaction score
Use Hamilton68 2.0 to find active Russian Twitter disinformation.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
The reason KGF so vehemently defends Trump has really nothing to do with defending Trump, for the sake of defending that guy -- rather it's merely a defense of a tool that his cohort has invested in.

His cohort is a group of wealthy people who have invested in tools and strategies towards the end of trying to fundamentally change the country. They want a specific worldview to be in power, and people who subscribe to that worldview to be the people in position to make important decisions. Trump himself is merely a means towards that end, an investment which they most protect.

The worldview is the one we all know: anti-abortion (kill all federal laws protecting it), protection for those who want to discriminate against gays, anti-regulation of businesses, anti-tax, anti-federal enforcement of environmental protections, anti-entitlements, anti-federal healthcare spending, anti-immigration (all forms), fight against secularism, promoting Christianity as the religion of the country, and fight Muslims with fervor.

Which is the worldview that sprang up as the counter-argument to Soviet Communism. The counter-culture against that. And mainly pushed by people who lived through the cold war, and hated the soviets and everything they stood for.

Hence why you often see those members on this board use "commie" as if it is the ultimate insult.

howeda7

Reaction score
The reason KGF so vehemently defends Trump has really nothing to do with defending Trump, for the sake of defending that guy -- rather it's merely a defense of a tool that his cohort has invested in.

His cohort is a group of wealthy people who have invested in tools and strategies towards the end of trying to fundamentally change the country. They want a specific worldview to be in power, and people who subscribe to that worldview to be the people in position to make important decisions. Trump himself is merely a means towards that end, an investment which they most protect.

The worldview is the one we all know: anti-abortion (kill all federal laws protecting it), protection for those who want to discriminate against gays, anti-regulation of businesses, anti-tax, anti-federal enforcement of environmental protections, anti-entitlements, anti-federal healthcare spending, anti-immigration (all forms), fight against secularism, promoting Christianity as the religion of the country, and fight Muslims with fervor.

Which is the worldview that sprang up as the counter-argument to Soviet Communism. The counter-culture against that. And mainly pushed by people who lived through the cold war, and hated the soviets and everything they stood for.

Hence why you often see those members on this board use "commie" as if it is the ultimate insult.
There is a faction on the right that would love to see us become a White Christian theocracy. (But only the "right" kind of Christian.) See Bill Barr's recent comments. "Others" are welcome as long as they stay in their place and don't make trouble.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
What did these Ukrainians do?

Do you believe Russia interfered in the 2016 election?
You ask a lot of questions, but rarely produce answers to questions asked of you.

There’s plenty of information on what some Ukrainians did to interfere in the 2016 election to benefit Hillary. I can’t believe you aren’t aware of some of the evidence. Try Googling it. But here is a start for you from an article that has been referenced here numerous times, but you’re apparently too dumb to recognize and remember it.

Here’s another short article that two GOP Senators give credence to the allegations of the above.

howeda7

Reaction score
You ask a lot of questions, but rarely produce answers to questions asked of you.

There’s plenty of information on what some Ukrainians did to interfere in the 2016 election to benefit Hillary. I can’t believe you aren’t aware of some of the evidence. Try Googling it. But here is a start for you from an article that has been referenced here numerous times, but you’re apparently too dumb to recognize and remember it.

Here’s another short article that two GOP Senators give credence to the allegations of the above.

So...you don't believe Ukraine is the one who hacked the DNC emails and attempted to hack voting systems across the country?

Do you believe that Russia did?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
So...you don't believe Ukraine is the one who hacked the DNC emails and attempted to hack voting systems across the country?

Do you believe that Russia did?
I’ve never commented on who hacked the DNC emails. I’ve never said that anyone but Russia attempted to infiltrate voter information systems. Terming it as “voting systems” is misleading though b/c it suggests that someone accessed systems that record votes, and that’s not true.

Do you believe Devin Nunes did something wrong? Please detail what he did wrong and what was corrupt, and provide evidence that he did so.

howeda7

Reaction score
I’ve never commented on who hacked the DNC emails. I’ve never said that anyone but Russia attempted to infiltrate voter information systems. Terming it as “voting systems” is misleading though b/c it suggests that someone accessed systems that record votes, and that’s not true.

Do you believe Devin Nunes did something wrong? Please detail what he did wrong and what was corrupt, and provide evidence that he did so.
You've "never commented" but you won't call out Trump and his GOP bootlickers when they blatantly lie about it. The fact that those in the GOP who know this entire "Ukraine did it not Russia!" narrative is complete and total BS and won't call it out is why we are where we are. You're letting Dear Leader lie and gaslight with impunity.

Accessing voter registration files is still accessing the voting systems. And if they were able to delete files and make some voters be turned away at the polls it would still effect the results.

Yes, I believe Devin Nunes is dirty as hell. From his mid-day run to tell Trump what the FBI had on him to his dirty dealings with Ukraine. The House should investigate him. Does that sufficiently answer your question.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
Nunes dresses like Frank Nitti; so it’s obvious he’s crooked.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You've "never commented" but you won't call out Trump and his GOP bootlickers when they blatantly lie about it. The fact that those in the GOP who know this entire "Ukraine did it not Russia!" narrative is complete and total BS and won't call it out is why we are where we are. You're letting Dear Leader lie and gaslight with impunity.

Accessing voter registration files is still accessing the voting systems. And if they were able to delete files and make some voters be turned away at the polls it would still effect the results.

Yes, I believe Devin Nunes is dirty as hell. From his mid-day run to tell Trump what the FBI had on him to his dirty dealings with Ukraine. The House should investigate him. Does that sufficiently answer your question.
No. You just don’t like him b/c he defends Trump against phony attacks, and defends him effectively.

You can’t even say what he has done wrong.

There’s absolutely no evidence that Russians deleted voter registrations. That total BS that you just pulled out of your ass.

And regarding your first claim, I didn’t know I had that much power to advocate for or dispute conspiracy theories in a way that it would impact even GH OTB readers.

Top Bottom