Diehard Trump true believers in South Dakota are denying they have Covid-19 as they take their last breaths

Go4Broke

Reaction score
Jodi Doering, a nurse from South Dakota says some of her coronavirus patients often don't want to believe that Covid-19 is real, even in their dying moments

Go4Broke

Reaction score
You must have missed the memo. This is fake news because Trumpkins don't want to hear it.
That's been their problem all along. They don't want to hear it; the don't want to see it; and they don't even want to know about it. Trump supporters like to think of themselves as Christians and good people while enabling the worst human being ever to occupy the White House who has been responsible for so much death, misery, and injustice during his four years in office. Some day they will come to regret their part in what Trump has done to America.

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Good read. It’s just too perfect a story.
Oh course the more likely scenario is that she is embellishing her experiences.

Males in general tend to embellish in of of the following area(s) -

Sexual Conquests
High School/College sporting accomplishments
Ramboness
Job Importance - for example Costanza as an architect or Section 8, you, as an economic consultant.

Everyone's caught a Whopper of a Walleye in their day.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
Jodi Doering, a nurse from South Dakota says some of her coronavirus patients often don't want to believe that Covid-19 is real, even in their dying moments

Soooooo, just to be clear, we're making the blanket assertion that there are no Biden voters who aren't taking the virus seriously and there are no GOP voters who ARE taking it seriously?

The article isn't really clear on that, Broke. Scanning your BS CNN article, I didn't see that direct and definitive correlation being drawn between the dying COVID patients and "diehard Trump true believers"?

Section2

Reaction score
Soooooo, just to be clear, we're making the blanket assertion that there are no Biden voters who aren't taking the virus seriously and there are no GOP voters who ARE taking it seriously?

The article isn't really clear on that, Broke. Scanning your BS CNN article, I didn't see that direct and definitive correlation being drawn between the dying COVID patients and "diehard Trump true believers"?
Why is it so hard to believe that someone dying of COVID, and pneumonia has as their last words “the virus is a hoax argfffhhhhhhhhhhhh”!!!

Spoofin

Reaction score
Didn't this same nurse recently post a video about people saying "I was wrong, COVID is real" as their dying words? I think someone is looking for their 15-minutes. Broke helping her get it.

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Oh course the more likely scenario is that she is embellishing her experiences.

Males in general tend to embellish in of of the following area(s) -

Sexual Conquests
High School/College sporting accomplishments
Ramboness
Job Importance - for example Costanza as an architect or Section 8, you, as an economic consultant.

Everyone's caught a Whopper of a Walleye in their day.
I think a few here would have said this sort of embellishing is dangerous if it came from a Rightie. A danger to the country or some other overly dramatic saying.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Why is it so hard to believe that someone dying of COVID, and pneumonia has as their last words “the virus is a hoax argfffhhhhhhhhhhhh”!!!
And in the emergency department? It’s hard to imagine that a COVID patient would rapidly deteriorate to the point of needing to be intubated in the ED (this would be the the only time Ms. Doering would be caring for the patient). Plausible, but highly unlikely.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
I think a few here would have said this sort of embellishing is dangerous if it came from a Rightie. A danger to the country or some other overly dramatic saying.
nice post - it's dangerous no matter which side of the spectrum it comes from IMO. The negative part of the "insta" news world we live in now is that it is 24/7 which I don't think is healthy for anyone other then the networks and individuals monetizing it since there is literally no off button - I miss the old days and get of my lawn while you're at it, lol. Also it leads to less vetting by all networks as they're in a race against the internet.

Now if you want some true embellishment, give me a couple of brews and I'll regal you with my HS LBing missed tackles - Sandy Smith RB from Brainerd once deked me so bad that I wiffed and didn't even tackle air, but I did get to see him from my backside scammer down the sidelines for about a 60 yd TD (great athlete and played hockey at the U IIRC).

tikited

Me
Reaction score
nice post - it's dangerous no matter which side of the spectrum it comes from IMO. The negative part of the "insta" news world we live in now is that it is 24/7 which I don't think is healthy for anyone other then the networks and individuals monetizing it since there is literally no off button - I miss the old days and get of my lawn while you're at it, lol. Also it leads to less vetting by all networks as they're in a race against the internet.

Now if you want some true embellishment, give me a couple of brews and I'll regal you with my HS LBing missed tackles - Sandy Smith RB from Brainerd once deked me so bad that I wiffed and didn't even tackle air, but I did get to see him from my backside scammer down the sidelines for about a 60 yd TD (great athlete and played hockey at the U IIRC).
I took a charge from John Alt once. It won the game for us.

It didn't actually win the game. It was only a pick-up game to be honest. I did take the charge though. It was a very dumb thing to do. He called me an insect.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score

It didn't actually win the game. It was only a pick-up game to be honest. I did take the charge though. It was a very dumb thing to do. He called me an insect.
Name dropper

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

Glad your embellished in an embellishment thread - nifty!

You got the call on the charge - that's all that mattered!

LakevilleBro

Reaction score

I played basketball and guarded Kevin Lynch years ago. It did not go well (for me).

stocker08

Reaction score
This is so fake. Everyone back to Biden Crime Family stole the election.

Nax5

Reaction score
Sounds like embellishment. I'm guessing it's just the general attitude of some folks that already have COVID not thinking it's a big deal.

My wife has given people vaccines while they are saying they don't believe in vaccines.

So yeah, I wouldn't put it past people diagnosed with COVID to not believe it's a thing.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
Sounds like embellishment. I'm guessing it's just the general attitude of some folks that already have COVID not thinking it's a big deal.

My wife has given people vaccines while they are saying they don't believe in vaccines.

So yeah, I wouldn't put it past people diagnosed with COVID to not believe it's a thing.
I think you missed the part where this thread took a different path.

I got to shake Ragnar's hand (the Viking mascot) at a parade in Virginia, MN. Dude knows how to get a parade riled up, let me tell ya

Top Bottom