Derek Chauvin Trial I

STPGopher

Reaction score
Explain, I don't really know the politics. I think generally Republicans are more against legalization before and after?

Which I don't understand at all from the freedom, small government party.
Many Republicans flipped once weed became legal. Some even invested in the enterprise.

howeda7

Reaction score
What's my point? Is this some sort of joke? Did you even read the post I responded to and quoted in my post? Are you even trying here or just completely wacko?

Let me help you - I was responding to this...
"You really think every low level crime means the suspect won't get aggressive when confronted by the police?"
By some weird reason I thought running a red light might qualify as a "low level crime" and that shooting at the cop might qualify as "getting aggressive when confronted by police". You, on the other hand are puzzled???? BTW - the cop had a gun, fired back, and both survived.
You cited it as if it justifies police using unnecessary force. It doesn't. It's nothing like what happened in Floyd's case or any of the others.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
I'm not gonna read the first 5 pages of this thread so sorry if repeating...

We all watched a man slowly die while Chauvin kneeled on his neck and did nothing to help save him like any first responder should do; regardless of whether Floyd overdosed. I don't know the charges, but manslaughter or some sort of wrongful death are definitely appropriate.

Wally

Reaction score
It's still "too,".....but don't let illiteracy allow people to think you're a dipshit without a clue!

My favorite response, it tells me I am.

Winning, so much winning!!!

Spoofin

Reaction score
You cited it as if it justifies police using unnecessary force. It doesn't. It's nothing like what happened in Floyd's case or any of the others.
Hey ding Dong, STFU. I did no such thing. You are a loser - plain and simple.
I responded to a post with an example directly related to what that post said. I quoted that post in my response. You, are simply a tool that can’t see straight and saw some wild meaning completely unrelated to the discussion. “You cited it as if”... what a complete dishonest POS you are.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score

We all watched a man slowly die while Chauvin kneeled on his neck and did nothing to help save him like any first responder should do; regardless of whether Floyd overdosed. I don't know the charges, but manslaughter or some sort of wrongful death are definitely appropriate.
That’s a good take. Despite a crowd telling him to chill he persisted. He can’t be a lethal threat and doomed to take a final nap. Even if he was the devil himself if you call yourself a public servant you have to have a care for the public.

golf

Reaction score
Will manslaughter be acceptable to the street?

Wally

Reaction score
I responded to a post with an example directly related to what that post said. I quoted that post in my response. You, are simply a tool that can’t see straight and saw some wild meaning completely unrelated to the discussion. “You cited it as if”... what a complete dishonest POS you are.

Whew......
You need a chill pill🤣🤣🤣🤣

What was your point?
Someone shot at a cop?
So?....

John Galt

Reaction score
Who knows...
Bill Barr should have accepted his guilty plea. Now we get to deal with this shit show.
If Bill Barr would have accepted that plea right away, the sh$t show would have been far worse.

STPGopher

Reaction score

Most of us that choose rational thought agree with you. I'll leave it at that.

Wally

Reaction score
If Bill Barr would have accepted that plea right away, the sh$t show would have been far worse.

You have no idea, your just pulling shit out of your ass. I don't think it could have gotten much worse. You really believe there was a mass of people who would have come out with a guilty murder plea?
Who exactly?

That said, even if it was worse, it would be over now.

Last edited:

STPGopher

Reaction score
Just a coincidence he expired while a knee was on his neck.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Would be dead either way, just like the old people and covid.
Yes. Elders should take responsibility and breathe clean air! Buy a respirator already...oh wait...

howeda7

Reaction score
You seem awfully upset. Multiple others had the same reaction to your brilliant example. Perhaps the problem is you.

Spoofin

Reaction score
You seem awfully upset. Multiple others had the same reaction to your brilliant example. Perhaps the problem is you.
My example was perfect for the post I quoted. You ignoring the post I quoted and applying some other meaning to what I said and then covering yourself by stating “the way you cited it” is the problem. More of the same BS you spew on here daily. DHB.

John Galt

Reaction score
You have no idea, your just pulling shit out of your ass. I don't think it could have gotten much worse. You really believe there was a mass of people who would have come out with a guilty murder plea?
Who exactly?

That said, even if it was worse, it would be over now.
The reason they assigned Ellison instead of the Hennepin County Prosecutor is that the trial became politicized immediately and there were calls for 2nd degree murder. That’s literally one of the first things Ellison did.

Wally

Reaction score
The reason they assigned Ellison instead of the Hennepin County Prosecutor is that the trial became politicized immediately and there were calls for 2nd degree murder. That’s literally one of the first things Ellison did.

Is there a point there???

Chauvin was going to plead guilty to 3rd degree murder the day after the precinct burned, i believe that was the day. The same day in which widespread destruction occured (that night) in south minneapolis away from the precinct.

I remember watching the hyped news conference, that was delayed and then when they came out they said nothing. That night was the most destructive.

It was vetoed by Bill Barr. I think they wanted more riots.

What does that have to do with Ellison??????

minigopher

Banned
Reaction score
And now little prince keith, is begging to have that "lame" 3rd degree charge reinstated and round and round we go in the AWOLz Kingdom! Does anyone else find it odd that an avowed, life long hater of LEOs and strong supporter of murderers of LEOs, was hand picked by old king tim, to prosecute this case? It stands to reason, someone on the jury is going to have the same WTF moment once the defense paints [that] picture.

minigopher

Banned
Reaction score

Chauvin was going to plead guilty to 3rd degree murder the day after the precinct burned, i believe that was the day. The same day in which widespread destruction occured (that night) in south minneapolis away from the precinct.

I remember watching the hyped news conference, that was delayed and then when they came out they said nothing. That night was the most destructive.

It was vetoed by Bill Barr.
No point that you would understand.......

Wally

Reaction score
And now little prince keith, is begging to have that "lame" 3rd degree charge reinstated and round and round we go in the AWOLz Kingdom! Does anyone else find it odd that an avowed, life long hater of LEOs and strong supporter of murderers of LEOs, was hand picked by old king tim, to prosecute this case? It stands to reason, someone on the jury is going to have the same WTF moment once the defense paints [that] picture.

Cry more....

Wally

Reaction score
No point that you would understand.......

Because Chauvin was already going to plead guilty. Now the right likes wasting millions on a trial. Everything that goes down with this trial is Bill Barr and Trumps fault.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

It was vetoed by Bill Barr. I think they wanted more riots.

Let me help, WALLACE!

The day after the public building was ALLOWED to burn. By your Mayor. And Governor.

minigopher

Banned
Reaction score
Because Chauvin was already going to plead guilty. Now the right likes wasting millions on a trial. Everything that goes down with this trial is Bill Barr and Trumps fault.
If you really believe he was going to plead out, you're dumber than I thought you are, which was already hard to believe humanly possible.

Last edited:
Top Bottom