Delta Air Lines passenger claims she woke up to pastor urinating on her

BleedGopher

Reaction score
"Wait, was that wrong? Was I not supposed to do that? Because had I know..."

per Fox News:

This is probably the worst wake-up call ever.

A woman flying from Las Vegas to Detroit says that she woke up midflight to a man urinating on her. And while that would normally be bad enough, it turns out that the unnamed man is reportedly a pastor from North Carolina.

Alicia Beverly says the incident occurred on a Delta flight from Las Vegas to Detroit on Monday, Fox 2 Detroit reports. Beverly says she was returning home from a vacation that, up until that point, had been very fun.

She told the news outlet that most people on the red-eye flight were asleep when she was awakened by something that felt "warm."

“I jump up and I see his private area out and I screamed, and that woke everybody up," Beverly said. "By that time, I actually looked at him and I see him shake himself off, and I’m like, this man just peed on me! I looked and there was a puddle of pee in the seats.”

Fortunately, an off-duty police officer was on the plane to restrain the man, who has only been identified by Fox 2 as a well-known pastor from North Carolina. The outlet reported that representatives for the pastor claim he was suffering from a reaction to a sleep aid that he took.

Go Gophers!!

MennoSota

Reaction score
Another article says the pastor took a sleep aid (ambien?) which may have affected his cognitive functioning (as in sleep walking and thinking you are somewhere else.).
What a weird story.

Wally

Reaction score
Ambien and probably a couple drinks, good times.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Another article says the pastor took a sleep aid (ambien?) which may have affected his cognitive functioning (as in sleep walking and thinking you are somewhere else.).
What a weird story.
I have some ambien stories that would make this seem reasonable.

MNGopher23

Reaction score
Your sense of humor might need a tuneup. Or maybe you need to purchase one.
It wasn't supposed to be funny. Just couldn't believe that someone would turn it into a Trump thread that fast. You need help. Hope it's covered through USAA

oak_street1981

Reaction score
Well at least the poor MFing minister got to unleash a stream of warm, comforting piss somewhere.

Maybe not on GH, someone is happy now.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
A little humor might save us all.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZbkypX1OhZ0
Nice start to my weekend - thanks. Great jam - used to crank it in my Datsun B210 Hatchback.

Now on the drums - MR. Bun E Carlos - one of the great intros in all of rock history.

USAF

Reaction score
It wasn't supposed to be funny. Just couldn't believe that someone would turn it into a Trump thread that fast. You need help. Hope it's covered through USAA
I rest my case.

You don't have the intellectual capacity to recognize humor.

Spoofin

Reaction score
New here?

Spoofin

Reaction score
I rest my case.

You don't have the intellectual capacity to recognize humor.
Oh, You never disappoint. Someone doesn't find your joke funny and the only possible answer you see is that they aren't smart enough to recognize humor. Sharp as a tack, this one.

USAF

Reaction score
Oh, You never disappoint. Someone doesn't find your joke funny and the only possible answer you see is that they aren't smart enough to recognize humor. Sharp as a tack, this one.
LOL.

It wasnt that he didn't think it was funny.

He didn't recognize it as a joke.

"It wasn't supposed to be funny."

He doesnt have the intelligence to connect the stories of Trump's Moscow golden showers with this story .

Another double digit IQ Trump voter. His base.

I'm starting to think I might have overestimated YOU, by the way.

Ogee Oglethorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
I keep tellin' you about that one feature that's offered on the board here. It's a game changer if you just let it do the work for you

Spoofin

Reaction score
I keep tellin' you about that one feature that's offered on the board here. It's a game changer if you just let it do the work for you
Oh, sidekick is on my ignore list. It isn’t easy to get there, but wacko is wacko. I do hit the “show me ignored” from time to time. I’m getting better.

short ornery norwegian

Reaction score
this lends an entirely new meaning to "being anointed."

Now, in all fairness, in my drinking days, I may have relieved myself in some non-traditional locations, but tinkling on another person in a plane - you would have to be blind stinkin' drunk to do something like that.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
this lends an entirely new meaning to "being anointed."

Now, in all fairness, in my drinking days, I may have relieved myself in some non-traditional locations, but tinkling on another person in a plane - you would have to be blind stinkin' drunk to do something like that.
Exactly.

That's a Single A level drunkard

Top Bottom