Crime Soars in Liberal Cities that Voted to Defund the Police

Wally

Reaction score
I wouldn't but my first reaction would be, "what is going on that got them here in the first place?"

Funny when I popped my head out the back door and asked if he was looking for someone all he said was yep and kept walking.

Section2

Reaction score
If you reduce policing to only situations with high potential for violent outcomes....
a) Good luck trying to find people to do that job
b) I'm sure that would do wonders for public trust. The sight of a police car would send people like Wally into a panic or shell
Exactly. The encounters with the potential for violence is where the OIS have occurred. There will still be unarmed black men shot be police with this brilliant new change. And still marching and rioting and looting.

Wally

Reaction score
There will still be unarmed black men shot be police with this brilliant new change.

All those people weren't only protesting about black men shot by police. They were protesting because of their lived experiences.

Section2

Reaction score
All those people weren't only protesting about black men shot by police. They were protesting because of their lived experiences.
Yet the marches and violence and looting start only after black men specifically are shot/killed/of at the hands of police, justified or not, armed or not.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Obviously I have no problem with that. And obviously that’s not what was being proposed last summer by the hard left.
In which the House GOP states that "defund" doesn't actually mean "abolish"

Spoofin

Reaction score
Basically a militia has been allowed to take over blocks of a city. Haven’t heard the local news cover this story once.

It’s time for law enforcement to go in and take back the “autonomous zone”.
This is just a small part of one city. It doesn’t affect many so no big deal.

scools12

Reaction score
This is just a small part of one city. It doesn’t affect many so no big deal.
You’re right. Seeing how Chaz / Chop worked out so well in Seattle actually nothing to see here.

Wally

Reaction score
Tell me which blocks exactly.
Or is it just the intersection?

I have no idea and I haven't heard of any autonomous zone,

TurfGopher

Reaction score
its 38th st and Chicago. Its pretty much 1 intersection. I have driven by(around) it many times in the last year. To say its an "autonomous zone" is a joke. Its nothing more than a blocked intersection with a shrine to george floyd for photo ops.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Tell me which blocks exactly.
Or is it just the intersection?

I have no idea and I haven't heard of any autonomous zone,
WALLACE! Knows everything about everything and didnt know about the AUTONOMOUS ZONE!!!!

FRAUD.

From the Parkinglot

Reaction score
its 38th st and Chicago. Its pretty much 1 intersection. I have driven by(around) it many times in the last year. To say its an "autonomous zone" is a joke. Its nothing more than a blocked intersection with a shrine to george floyd for photo ops.
What’s the big deal it’s only one PUBLIC intersection. Who cares if it’s closed to the PUBLIC.

TurfGopher

Reaction score
What’s the big deal it’s only one PUBLIC intersection. Who cares if it’s closed to the PUBLIC.
I agree, its obnoxious. But it is nothing like CHAZ/CHOP where it was a whole neighborhood full of anarchists causing major problems. It's a traffic issue.

Wally

Reaction score
WALLACE! Knows everything about everything and didnt know about the AUTONOMOUS ZONE!!!!

FRAUD.

I will readily admit what I don't know. I do have an opinion on almost everything, there is a difference.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
I will readily admit what I don't know. I do have an opinion on almost everything, there is a difference.
WALLACE!!!!! Didnt know about the Floyd autonomous zone, yet posts hundreds of times a day on the topic.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

LOL - Hook, Line @ Stinker with the Fellas. SMH, OVER and OVER AGAIN and AGAIN.

Interesting to me how this bunch of intelligentsia keeps believing charlatans over and over again (partial list).

Dump
Lindelll
Rudy
Powell
"The Reporter For News Nation Now" Who is basically running a right wing hack pieced ala Hunter's emails/computer BS. Info on News Nation Now (great alliteration, but sketchy overall name) - Two top editors at the channel’s new prime-time newscast resigned amid staff complaints of a right-wing tilt and concern over the involvement of the former Fox News chief Bill Shine. Shine is as big a weasel as Ailes.

Any buyers for this interesting piece of real estate in Brooklyn?

1615476761919.png

Last edited:

Spoofin

Reaction score
I agree, its obnoxious. But it is nothing like CHAZ/CHOP where it was a whole neighborhood full of anarchists causing major problems. It's a traffic issue.
The family of the man shot there who died might disagree.

howeda7

Reaction score
Sounds terrifying!

howeda7

Reaction score

just destroying blacked owner business that had nothing to do with George Floyd. If George Floyd has been pulled over on Nicolette avenue you think this type of occupation would have been allowed by the city or the state?
The damage that was done last summer is not acceptable and those responsible should be held accountable. That does not mean that the area is some sort of terrifying war zone on an ongoing basis.

Top Bottom