Crime Soars in Liberal Cities that Voted to Defund the Police

Spoofin

Reaction score
Uhh, because of the information that is out-of-date? Ya know, things have changed. Oh, you mean it wasn't just a stupid troll post? Uh, yeah it was. I'll admit, I got snagged. But only to point out that it's trolling. Trolling is pretty stupid. Get a life.
So you don’t believe crime is rising in MPLS then?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
I do. What's that got to do with my comments above?
Got it. Crime is rising in MPLS, but because an article is a few weeks old about crime rising in MPLS, then that news isn't real. That's some weird "liberal logic" you've got going there... :clap:

GopherJake

Reaction score
Got it. Crime is rising in MPLS, but because an article is a few weeks old about crime rising in MPLS, then that news isn't real. That's some weird "liberal logic" you've got going there... :clap:
Mmm-Kay, Troll.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Say his name. You will hardly hear a whisper of this in the MSM because only a few select black lives actually matter to the libs.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
James Woods had this hero shot and killed. Demand justice!💪

tikited

Me
Reaction score
Minneapolis Residents Sue City over Lack of Police Protection

“Every single night on any block in this neighborhood you can hear gunshots! Every single freaking night!” resident Cathy Spann told the outlet on Monday.

In court this week, Spann and seven of her neighbors asked a judge for help.
“We didn’t get anything we think from the city"

I didn't hear any gunshots last night. It was a good night.
Except there were shots fired. I just didn't hear them this time.

Spoofin

Reaction score

Livingat45north

Reaction score
This article is from yesterday - you troll!
Here's one from today. Not sure if it's less than an hour old though. I'm sure Jake will let us know if it's too old...

Fresno law enforcement rages at Calif. Gov. Newsom: 'The blood of the children being shot by out-of-control gang members in our city is on your hands'

Speaking at a press conference Wednesday, Fresno County District Attorney Lisa Smittcamp called on Newsom to stop releasing criminals from prison because of the coronavirus and end zero-dollar bail policies she says are leading to increases in violent crime.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Will Buyden condemn his supporters attacking Jewish people? Or is being an Anti-Semite just "an idea" and thus fine with him.

stocker08

Reaction score
Has Trump condemned the proud boys/boogaloo boys for attempting to kidnap Michigan's governor after he encouraged it?

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Because according to libs, if you only steal $950, that's just reparations...

Livingat45north

Reaction score
Team Hiden is focusing on commercials on TV; Team Trump is focusing on rallies and advertising on YouTube. Here's another advert coming to YouTube (this one funded by a PAC) that takes the policies pushed by Hiden and shows them to America.

GopherJake

Reaction score
This article is from yesterday - you troll!
Current events are much more interesting than 6 week old articles when creating a new post. Also, you might be quite surprised to know I fully support this lawsuit. Police need both our support and to be called out on their slow-playing and fake PTSD claims. I’ve railed against the term “defund” that the city council has recklessly established as the de-facto call-to-action term of choice.

There’s blame all around here. Wouldn’t it be nice if the expectation for professionals and politicians would be to act like adults? Take a look at the example the president smears all over this country on a daily basis and tough problems become massive shitpiles. Patriotic Americans- not Astro-turf ones wearing flag pins, but real ones- weep.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
A 279% increase -- yep. This is what the Democrats do to the cities they run. Imagine what would happen if they pack the SC and can defund the police for the entire country.

CutDownTheNet

Reaction score
Has Trump condemned the proud boys/boogaloo boys for attempting to kidnap Michigan's governor after he encouraged it?
Why would he condemn either Proud Boys or Boogaloo Bois for something they didn't do?

These were various Michigan militia involved in this plot. Not Proud Boys or Boogaloo Bois, as far as I know.

Other than that they were pissed at Whitmer's usurping of power beyond her legal limits, nobody knows where the perpetrators lie on the political spectrum.

MNGopher23

Reaction score
Say his name. You will hardly hear a whisper of this in the MSM because only a few select black lives actually matter to the libs.

You won't hear about it because ACAB, remember? Even black cops don't matter because cops lives don't matter.

stocker08

Reaction score
Why would he condemn either Proud Boys or Boogaloo Bois for something they didn't do?

These were various Michigan militia involved in this plot. Not Proud Boys or Boogaloo Bois, as far as I know.

Other than that they were pissed at Whitmer's usurping of power beyond her legal limits, nobody knows where the perpetrators lie on the political spectrum.

HAHAHAHA! Yeah...keep telling yourself that. They were Trumpers acting on his rhetoric. Don't be dense.

And he still didn't say anything about it, did he? Nah. He'd never condemn his foot soldiers. He'll need them when he tries to usurp power over losing the election.

GSUsTALON

Reaction score

Trump should come out with distain and condemnation for ALL FAR Left & FAR Right extremist that want to destabilize the US Government, deny its citizens their constitutional rights and riot to further their cause!!!

That also includes the Democrats calling out the BLM Marxist movement & ANTEFA movement for not charring on their first amendment rights by rioting and destroying property. I've never heard a Democratic Senators or House member call these 2 groups out. In many cases the Governors and Mayors have let the riots and take over streets at will!

Last edited:

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump should come out with distain and condemn for ALL FAR Left & FAR Right extremist that want to destabilize the US Government, deny its citizens their constitutional rights and riot to further their cause!!!

He's come out against far left extremism. Isn't that good enough? :rolleyes:

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
He's come out against far left extremism. Isn't that good enough? :rolleyes:

Look, all of you that don't get sick of the Far Left & Right should be ashamed of yourself. When rioting, destruction of property & life is taken, those groups should all be criticized for their actions.

NO- ALL SLIME SHOULD BE PUT IN THEIR PLACE!!!!!

By the way, did you look at the change in my signature?

Just changed it when you contacted me i.e. TALON
:)

Last edited:

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
What, do you disagree with me on Shocker08?

Last edited:

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
Chicken or the egg.
Oh its always the egg that hatches the organism. Unless it is an A-Sexual reproduction or a viral reproduction.

What ever bird mated with another bird to create the chicken laid an egg which hathed out side the birds body!

Last edited:

GSUsTALON

Reaction score
No. Give me time to respond. I don't live on this site like KFC.

Oh come on Stocker08.

I know if I give you enough time you'll come up with something from the KFC hotline. At that t point I will have to correct your post. :cool:

Its simple biology my friend!

Top Bottom