Conspiracy theory peddlers and spreaders and their harmful effects

Deleted_User

Reaction score
Half the posters on this thread are now on ignore. Great reveal as to whom I don't want to associate. And, what is better, they can respond to this in their echo chamber. Please do. It won't bother me in the least.

JimmyJamesMD

Reaction score
Half the posters on this thread are now on ignore. Great reveal as to whom I don't want to associate. And, what is better, they can respond to this in their echo chamber. Please do. It won't bother me in the least.
:cry:

cncmin

Reaction score
When backed into a corner, here’s an idea: don’t turn the arrogance up to 11 and double down.
You realize calling you semi-competent is about as good a complement as you should ever expect. And what thanks did you give me?

Section2

Reaction score
You realize calling you semi-competent is about as good a complement as you should ever expect. And what thanks did you give me?
I desire zero compliments from you. Your opinion is worthless to me. Just stop embarrassing yourself, that’s all I ask.

cncmin

Reaction score
I desire zero compliments from you. Your opinion is worthless to me. Just stop embarrassing yourself, that’s all I ask.
Throw my compliment back in my face, ouch! Sick burn, broham.

Top Bottom