Congressperson Maxine Waters calling for violence

howeda7

Reaction score
It wasn’t an “insurrection”. It was a riot and national embarrassment of people, many Trump supporters, many anti-govt radicals that didn’t even vote, and a couple Antifa folks that help light the fire.

I don’t know who won the election b/c state officials in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin counties, and Georgia unconstitutionally changed election laws
Spin and deflect.

You "don't know" who won the election? Speaks volumes.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Spin and deflect.

You "don't know" who won the election? Speaks volumes.
You made many posts about the closeness of the 2016 election based on about 100K votes in a few key states. Many whiny posts.

The 2020 election was decided by 43K votes in three states, including Wisconsin, Georgia and Arizona that would’ve flipped the election.

It was a close election. But you don’t see me whining about it. That’s the first and last I’ll say about its closeness.

Spoofin

Reaction score
Show me where she said to be violent.

Push harder is open to interpretation and I highly doubt any court would take your side.
Is “be confrontational” also open to interpretation?

Spoofin

Reaction score
What I see in this thread is the typical lefties once again displaying their hypocrisy. How many excuses can you make for Maxine Waters? Instead of focusing on how the National Guard that was out there to protect us all were shot at - let’s bring up election results again. Today’s Left.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Well when Maxine Waters incites a treasonous insurrection I'll denounce her as well.

In the meantime, I happen to agree we should all confrontation racism and police criminality whenever and wherever we find it.
Agreed, which is why I confront the racism of progressive liberals on the GH.

howeda7

Reaction score
You made many posts about the closeness of the 2016 election based on about 100K votes in a few key states. Many whiny posts.

The 2020 election was decided by 43K votes in three states, including Wisconsin, Georgia and Arizona that would’ve flipped the election.

It was a close election. But you don’t see me whining about it. That’s the first and last I’ll say about its closeness.
"The election was close" and "We don't know who won the election!" are not the same thing.

Why are you backtracking and switching gears?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
"The election was close" and "We don't know who won the election!" are not the same thing.

Why are you backtracking and switching gears?
The election was close enough that unconstitutional processes put in place by state officials call into question the true outcome.

Clearer for you?

MennoSota

Reaction score
It's almost like you believe this.
It's obvious that blue states are more racist. Look at Minnesota, it's been a blue state for the past 100 years and it's incredibly racist. Maryland/Virginia...racist. New York...racist. California...racist. Everywhere Democrats have been ruling you see systemic racism oozing from the government. After all these years it's clearly corollative. Democrats are racist.

Wally

Reaction score
It's obvious that blue states are more racist. Look at Minnesota, it's been a blue state for the past 100 years and it's incredibly racist. Maryland/Virginia...racist. New York...racist. California...racist. Everywhere Democrats have been ruling you see systemic racism oozing from the government. After all these years it's clearly corollative. Democrats are racist.
Yes everyone is. Funny to hear you support critical race theory.

RockinRanger

Reaction score
It wasn’t an “insurrection”. It was a riot and national embarrassment of people, many Trump supporters, many anti-govt radicals that didn’t even vote, and a couple Antifa folks that help light the fire.

You saying Maxine said something “stupid” isn’t a condemnation that is proportional. It was inciting violence and pressuring the public, which she seems fond of doing.

But she will receive no punishment from Nancy Pelosi. Care to condemn that?

I don’t know who won the election b/c state officials in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin counties, and Georgia unconstitutionally changed election laws without the approval of the state legislatures that the US Constitution gives that responsibility to. Not state officials.

But I accept the results.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Maxine says Republicans use her as a target to fund raise. She says, inferring Republican beliefs “that Maxine Waters, that black woman who is so uppity and someone we can’t control...”

The ONLY person to use such language in referencing her is her.

Always the victim. Even when she’s calling for “more confrontation”.

But Democrats and Nancy act like everything is good.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Show me where she said to be violent.

Push harder is open to interpretation and I highly doubt any court would take your side.
Maxine is a product of 60's protests. The protests in the 60's were confrontational.

200615-edmund-pettus-bridge-john-lewis-1975-ew-407p_3b83b65813a8660bcb64edcc93175fb3.jpg

selma-bloody-sunday-gettyimages-514880422.jpg

1619019821813.jpeg1619019846118.jpeg

Power concedes nothing without a demand

STPGopher

Reaction score
Uh-oh.....dotard alert. Trump specifically said this at the rally :

"If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."​

Maybe KFC can't read.
Not to mention all of the times he inferred that it would be okay to harm protesters at rallys/ speaking engagements.

MennoSota

Reaction score
Yes everyone is. Funny to hear you support critical race theory.
Interesting. So CRT says that black person's, Asians, and Indigenous people are also racist? Can you provide a quote from a CRT article that makes this claim?

MennoSota

Reaction score

howeda7

Reaction score
The election was close enough that unconstitutional processes put in place by state officials call into question the true outcome.

Clearer for you?
Except nothing was "unconstitutional" which is why every court laughed in their face and threw out every challenge.

But you and the rest of the Trumpsters still think he won (by a lot) or "don't know" so.....time to riot and storm the capitol!

howeda7

Reaction score
Maxine says Republicans use her as a target to fund raise. She says, inferring Republican beliefs “that Maxine Waters, that black woman who is so uppity and someone we can’t control...”

The ONLY person to use such language in referencing her is her.

Always the victim. Even when she’s calling for “more confrontation”.

But Democrats and Nancy act like everything is good.
Making you clutch your pearls and search for the nearest fainting couch could be considered "making good trouble".

STPGopher

Reaction score
Look at all those Democrats trying to keep others under their power. Thanks for sharing the images of Democrat run racism for us. You have done a splendid job of capturing the Democratic Party in action.
Strom Thurmond one of many converts

John Connally converted?

Edwin Mills switched too? What a surprise...

Oh my... Clutch my pearls Harry Byrd jrswitched too...

Harry Byrd Sr. died before the rats jumped ship. Harry Sr's legacy- He deserves a statue...

Republicans see no need to question some history books...

STPGopher

Reaction score
Top Bottom