Congressperson Maxine Waters calling for violence

scools12

Reaction score
If he's found innocent it will likely be bad for a few days. That's true whether Biden says anything or not. He didn't "basically tell" anyone to riot, loot or commit violence. To say he did is simply a lie. Stop it.
I didn’t say Biden told anyone to riot. He made a statement about the “right verdict”. If the “right verdict” in the leftist mob’s mind isn’t reached we all know what the outcome will be.

MennoSota

Reaction score
If you incite a seditious riot, when you lose an election, are you responsible for the sedition that happens?
I agree. I have consistently denounced Donald Trump and have never supported him. Now, let's also be consistent and denounce Maxine Waters. Shall we?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
howie, your Dems impeached Trump for saying “march peacefully and patriotically to the Capitol”.

But you’ve got one of the few multiple yeahbuts that I’ve ever seen.

It’d be good if you included specifically what those Republicans said, but that may show how weak your Tweet post is. You just assume the Tweet is correct. You’re a lemming.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yeah, that statement is why he was impeached. Totally. You're a worse liar than CRG.
Of course, he claimed the election was stolen. He’s still saying it. Whether he’s right or wrong depends on what his theory is. If his theory was that unconstitutional processes were used by state officials and voter integrity is in question b/c of those processes, he has a case. If it‘s that voting machines were rigged, no, he doesn’t.

But Trump told them what their response should be. To peacefully and patriotically march to the Capitol. Nothing more. Jan 6 was planned days in advance by some anti-govt radicals.

Maxine Waters told protesters to ”get more confrontational” if they don’t get 1st degree murder, which isn’t even charged. She had no case and she told them what to do, and it wasn’t accept the verdict regardless.

stocker08

Reaction score
howie, your Dems impeached Trump for saying “march peacefully and patriotically to the Capitol”.

But you’ve got one of the few multiple yeahbuts that I’ve ever seen.

It’d be good if you included specifically what those Republicans said, but that may show how weak your Tweet post is. You just assume the Tweet is correct. You’re a lemming.

Uh-oh.....dotard alert. Trump specifically said this at the rally :

"If you don't fight like hell you're not going to have a country anymore."​

Maybe KFC can't read.

USAF

Reaction score
I agree. I have consistently denounced Donald Trump and have never supported him. Now, let's also be consistent and denounce Maxine Waters. Shall we?
Well when Maxine Waters incites a treasonous insurrection I'll denounce her as well.

In the meantime, I happen to agree we should all confrontation racism and police criminality whenever and wherever we find it.

STPGopher

Reaction score
All this ringing of hands for nothing. The jury found Chauvin guilty on all counts.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Did they poll the jurors "Did you vote based on Maxine Waters comments" though?
I laugh now, but I am convinced that the defense attorney was never truly trying to prove reasonable doubt. He was and is trying to get a mistrial.

howeda7

Reaction score
I laugh now, but I am convinced that the defense attorney was never truly trying to prove reasonable doubt. He was and is trying to get a mistrial.
At least Crazy Aunt Maxine has temporarily replaced AOC as The Fellas #1 Congresswoman obsession. She could use a break!

Wally

Reaction score
Inciting violence or a riot is illegal under US Federal Law.

Show me where she said to be violent.

Push harder is open to interpretation and I highly doubt any court would take your side.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Did they poll the jurors "Did you vote based on Maxine Waters comments" though?
Not that the jurors should be exposed to that kind of pressure, but they already had pressure on what to do.

This is about calling on protesters and rioters to increase their confrontational methods. And not just for this case, but other cases, which include the other cops that have yet to be tried.

Idiot.

Wally

Reaction score
Not that the jurors should be exposed to that kind of pressure, but they already had pressure on what to do.

This is about calling on protesters and rioters to increase their confrontational methods. And not just for this case, but other cases, which include the other cops that have yet to be tried.

Idiot.
Yea they should shut up and dribble...

howeda7

Reaction score

Idiot.
As I said, she should shut up and go home. If only you were this concerned on 1/6.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
As I said, she should shut up and go home. If only you were this concerned on 1/6.
I wasn’t posting until well after Jan 6. But I condemned it repeatedly to people around me, as did most all Republicans/conservatives.

I even condemned Trump for being ambiguous about what to do about it and hammering VP Pence for not doing something that was unconstitutional.

So STFU.

STPGopher

Reaction score
Oh break it down Brother Keith Ellison U of M Law Graduate.

howeda7

Reaction score
I wasn’t posting until well after Jan 6. But I condemned it repeatedly to people around me, as did most all Republicans/conservatives.
I'm sure you did. I've been condemning Maxine all day too. Non-stop.

How odd that every Republican around you is a vaccine-taking, Insurrection condemning, old fashioned Republican.

Yet the majority of Republicans think Trump won (by a lot!) the Insurrectionists "had a point" and nearly half of them won't get vaccinated. It's almost like you're circle is not representative or something.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I'm sure you did. I've been condemning Maxine all day too. Non-stop.

How odd that every Republican around you is a vaccine-taking, Insurrection condemning, old fashioned Republican.

Yet the majority of Republicans think Trump won (by a lot!) the Insurrectionists "had a point" and nearly half of them won't get vaccinated. It's almost like you're circle is not representative or something.
It wasn’t an “insurrection”. It was a riot and national embarrassment of people, many Trump supporters, many anti-govt radicals that didn’t even vote, and a couple Antifa folks that help light the fire.

You saying Maxine said something “stupid” isn’t a condemnation that is proportional. It was inciting violence and pressuring the public, which she seems fond of doing.

But she will receive no punishment from Nancy Pelosi. Care to condemn that?

I don’t know who won the election b/c state officials in Pennsylvania, Michigan, Wisconsin counties, and Georgia unconstitutionally changed election laws without the approval of the state legislatures that the US Constitution gives that responsibility to. Not state officials.

But I accept the results.

Top Bottom