Congratulations to the Dems

Section2

Reaction score
Your first and third sentences contradict one another. (Using the word "objectively" doesn't void the contradiction, deuce.) Your second sentence is a lie. Your final sentence is a poor reflection on your character. I don't know anyone, other than donald trump, who finds hatred and vitriol "amusing." We all know about the quality of his character. Also, "hatred and vitriol" is a cliched phrase. Maybe your friend, barn (Gerbie!), can help you find a better way to express yourself.
Trump is a giant prick and I don’t hate him. No contradiction
I can see thru people’s BS. You are filled with envy. It’s sad. But your one liners are amusing. The fact that you called me Braveheart as a pejorative is amusing. You are harmless as a kitten. It’s like a toddler throwing a tantrum. It’s funny if it’s not your kid. I mean, you’re all riled up because I find you amusing. That in itself is amusing.

FormerFatOL

Reaction score
Comedians across the country are furiosly writing Corn Pop jokes with glee. This is gonna be fun.

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
to recap:

I called out Trump for lying
you said what about Joe
I said when he lies about pandemic, let me know you
and you accuse me of what about.

Well played sir.
He's more like a Barn Extinguisher.

jamiche

Reaction score
Trump is a giant prick and I don’t hate him. No contradiction
I can see thru people’s BS. You are filled with envy. It’s sad. But your one liners are amusing. The fact that you called me Braveheart as a pejorative is amusing. You are harmless as a kitten. It’s like a toddler throwing a tantrum. It’s funny if it’s not your kid. I mean, you’re all riled up because I find you amusing. That in itself is amusing.
The sad pathology for you and the rest of the donalds is that he's a giant prick and you adore and worship him. The rest of the country can't fix that. We just have to understand it and work around it so that we don't let the donalds bring a great country down.

It's cool that your avatar is a drunken, bigoted wife beating slob who is the object of pathos and derision. It makes perfect sense.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Of course it is not an apology. I have nothing to apologize for. I said I accept the results and I congratulate the winners. I pray that this will be a good time for America. That is in the interests of me and my family and of all Americans. Time will judge. Yes, I will critique the performance of the new administration based on the issues and performance.
I'm old enough to remember this.

howeda7

Reaction score
Aw, he's just a lil' munchkin. Ask him to tell his tale about saving up gas money and driving his '98 Toyota pick up down to the Rochester airport to watch the "chopper flying low and slow" at the Trump rally. It's pretty cool.
I think it was the highlight of his entire life...

stocker08

Reaction score
Trump losing the election has caused booj to have a mental breakdown.

That along with the dementia has caused some odd postings such as this thread.

Top Bottom