Congratulations to the Dems

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Because I'm not playing your whataboutism?

All politicians lie, we know this. I stand by statement, let me know when Joe lies about a pandemic for months. ALthough if Joe were too, I'd expect he'd be smart enough to not tell bob while on tape.

Cant answer simple question. Wont answer a simple question.

BTW - Joe has lied about nearly everything. Fracking, Hunter, and on and on.......you are simply too dishonest to admit it.

salzie

Reaction score
Cant answer simple question. Wont answer a simple question.

BTW - Joe has lied about nearly everything. Fracking, Hunter, and on and on.......you are simply too dishonest to admit it.
Crying isn't a good look

I stated position on Trump and refuse to play into your whataboutism.

Grow up

stocker08

Reaction score
Triggered? This entire mess is the fault of the Democrats for not being able to accept the results of the 2016 election. I wouldn't be surprised in the least if they conspired with China to bring us the pandemic. It was their last, best hope that they could unseat Trump. A million lives in nothing to those who wish to see their political ends met.
This is the result of the democrats not accepting the 2016 election???

HAHAHAHA! Triggered dotard!

Section2

Reaction score
I just came across this thread and thought, "Wow! Perhaps bga isn't a total dick. Have I been wrong about him all these years?" Then I looked at when he started his Democrats Fraud thread and thought, "Nope! He's still an ass." Oh well.
You’ve never even had a moment or post when I was in doubt.

Section2

Reaction score
In terms of how it reflects on your judgment, deuce, I'm very comfortable with you loving donald trump and hating me.
I don’t hate you. And I don’t love Trump. Objectively, you’re a giant prick. I find your hatred and vitriol amusing.

Section2

Reaction score
he's literally on tape admitting he downplayed it
So what. He didn’t sit on it. China ban, Europe ban, DPA Utilized (which I disagree with), hospital centers built in big cities, lots and lots of federal actions. Frankly, the best endorsement of his strategy is that Biden really hasn’t proposed anything different. It all comes down to you hating his rhetoric. I get it and sympathize, but it’s a shaky foundation for substantive criticism.

salzie

Reaction score
So what. He didn’t sit on it. China ban, Europe ban, DPA Utilized (which I disagree with), hospital centers built in big cities, lots and lots of federal actions. Frankly, the best endorsement of his strategy is that Biden really hasn’t proposed anything different. It all comes down to you hating his rhetoric. I get it and sympathize, but it’s a shaky foundation for substantive criticism.
ok, if you want to ignore what happened and put strange spin on it, not much else I can say

next you're going to say he didn't disband the pandemic team

Section2

Reaction score
ok, if you want to ignore what happened and put strange spin on it, not much else I can say

next you're going to say he didn't disband the pandemic team
How is it spin? You said he did nothing? I listed a sample of things he did before April. You’re trafficking in fiction. He downplayed it therefore he did nothing.

salzie

Reaction score
How is it spin? You said he did nothing? I listed a sample of things he did before April. You’re trafficking in fiction. He downplayed it therefore he did nothing.
His administration became aware in December.

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
So, no condemnation of dumbasses like Cuomo and Pelosi for telling everyone to keep doing what you're doing, this is nothing to worry about, as late as mid-late February? That's what you're going with?

salzie

Reaction score
So, no condemnation of dumbasses like Cuomo and Pelosi for telling everyone to keep doing what you're doing, this is nothing to worry about, as late as mid-late February? That's what you're going with?
What about pelosi, that's all you got?

Plausible Deniability

Coffee is for closers
Reaction score
What about pelosi, that's all you got?
Come to Chinatown, come to NYC, there is nothing to worry about, keep tourism to our cities alive and well.... all in mid-late February, several weeks after Trump stepped up with the China travel ban. But Trump is the one that did nothing? For reals?

salzie

Reaction score
Come to Chinatown, come to NYC, there is nothing to worry about, keep tourism to our cities alive and well.... all in mid-late February, several weeks after Trump stepped up with the China travel ban. But Trump is the one that did nothing? For reals?
Again, your defense is what about pelosi.

It's cute. You have no actual defense

Section2

Reaction score
Again, your defense is what about pelosi.

It's cute. You have no actual defense
I provided you a list of things he did. You’ve tried to ignore it and change the subject. Cognitive dissonance.

jamiche

Reaction score
I don’t hate you. And I don’t love Trump. Objectively, you’re a giant prick. I find your hatred and vitriol amusing.
Your first and third sentences contradict one another. (Using the word "objectively" doesn't void the contradiction, deuce.) Your second sentence is a lie. Your final sentence is a poor reflection on your character. I don't know anyone, other than donald trump, who finds hatred and vitriol "amusing." We all know about the quality of his character. Also, "hatred and vitriol" is a cliched phrase. Maybe your friend, barn (Gerbie!), can help you find a better way to express yourself.

Section2

Reaction score
I see. So you think in December, he knew it would be a worldwide 100 year pandemic? You think they don’t constantly get reports of potential outbreaks, risks, natl security concerns, etc?
that’s just nonsense.

Section2

Reaction score
Is Fauci president?
Fauci is held up by the left as the pre eminent expert, trusted, unimpeachable character and knowledge. So if Salty thinks the admin knew in December and did nothing. How does he square that with the expert Fauci in late Feb telling Americans not to even change their habits?
!

cncmin

Reaction score
Wow, this is so very uninformed and plain dumb.

Top Bottom