Comey in more trouble

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Put him next to Hillary. She’s in jail, right? Obama too? Clinton foundation uranium one?

Dean S

Reaction score
GAO said Trump broke the law for withholding aid and we are back to a bit player who no longer holds a government job. I call deflection.

bga1

Reaction score
Put him next to Hillary. She’s in jail, right? Obama too? Clinton foundation uranium one?
Clinton and Obama should both be indicted and convicted. Unfortunately we have a justice system that has ruled that people like them are too connected and too big to jail. So that is likely out and I am certain you are happy about it -which is sad. As for some of the others, I think Barr said it correctly: "These things take time."

Where is Joseph Pientka anyway? How about Joseph Mifsud? The two Joes will be prominent in 2020.

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
You appear to be an ostrich.

Do you know who Pientka is?
My god. Comey sucks. You are right. The level and amount of propaganda that you perpetuate is disgusting. KEEP FLOODING THE ZONE!

OldBob53

Reaction score
Speaking of the FBI, are they authorized to make traffic stops for speeding?

Reaction score
GAO said Trump broke the law for withholding aid and we are back to a bit player who no longer holds a government job. I call deflection.
You’re the first MI weenie I’ve ever heard of who didn’t take safeguarding of classified information seriously.

Dean S

Reaction score
You’re the first MI weenie I’ve ever heard of who didn’t take safeguarding of classified information seriously.
You don't get my statement at all. So, let me clarify something for you, the timing deflects attention away from the trial of the President. That is what I said and meant.

bga1

Reaction score
You don't get my statement at all. So, let me clarify something for you, the timing deflects attention away from the trial of the President. That is what I said and meant.
Don't worry, the Dem marketing team (CNN, ABC, MSNBC,etc) will keep all things orangeman bad in the headlines for another 5 years. Whatever they need to make up, they will do it.

Dean S

Reaction score
I am also supposed to worry about an email intercept between Debbie Wassermann Schultz and a donor that the FBI classified as Russian disinformation? I think when it comes to Russian disinformation, I use Alexander Sakharov as a guide here. He said "Intellectual freedom is essential -- freedom to obtain and distribute information, freedom for open-minded and unfearing debate and freedom from pressure by officialdom and prejudices." If Comey released a Danish intercept of the Russian disinformation against Wassermann Schultz and labeled it as Russian created disinformation, all the more power to Comey for doing us all the favor or revealing its existence.

Top Bottom