College Basketball Classics

LongLiveMilesTarver

Reaction score
Love these memories! Keep it up!

Stupid question, is there any way to watch some of these games in full? They don't appear to be on youtube.

Some guy

Reaction score
Absolutely great Twitter follow for anyone who is interested in college basketball.

some guy would recommend

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Not Gophers related but I remember this game well.

mplarson7

Reaction score
This was a wild one. Got to watch the entirety of this one in 2009. So many clutch shots and defensive stands. I forgot that the game was like half a millisecond from ending in regulation.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
This was a wild one. Got to watch the entirety of this one in 2009. So many clutch shots and defensive stands. I forgot that the game was like half a millisecond from ending in regulation.

The game that got Flynn drafted by the Wolves over Steph Curry, I hate this game.

manderson1984

Reaction score
The game that got Flynn drafted by the Wolves over Steph Curry, I hate this game.
Too be fair to Flynn, he was always considered more safe of a prospect than Curry at the time. Didn't have an injury history or questions about his size. Flynn's career without the devastating hip injury will always be interesting too. He looked really good as a rookie before that.

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
Too be fair to Flynn, he was always considered more safe of a prospect than Curry at the time. Didn't have an injury history or questions about his size. Flynn's career without the devastating hip injury will always be interesting too. He looked really good as a rookie before that.
It is clear those who felt flynn was a better prospect were completely wrong. I was never in that camp.

manderson1984

Reaction score
It is clear those who felt flynn was a better prospect were completely wrong. I was never in that camp.
No doubt I was one of the wrong ones, not that my opinion matters. Curry revolutioned the game. Anyone who took anybody above him was "wrong" if you want to do the hindsight game.

LongLiveMilesTarver

Reaction score

I despised Thabeet but loved Devendorf.

GophersInIowa

Reaction score
Anyone remember why this was at the Target Center?

2nd Degree Gopher

Reaction score
Yes, USC. I was there. All the NIT games were out of Williams for the renovation. Florida, Oklahoma, and USC.
I was there too, had a great tailgate in the lot and then in for the game. The look on George Raveling's face when the crowd was chanting "Norm Green Sucks!" was priceless.

Top Bottom