Coach K out saturday after exposure to covid.

leib0039

Reaction score
In a year of weird, having an NCAA tournament without Duke, UNC, Kentucky, Arizona, UCLA (Michigan state???) would be right up there for most odd!

sal

Reaction score
Will the men’s team cancel their season too? Stranger things have happened.

builtbadgers

Reaction score
Will the men’s team cancel their season too? Stranger things have happened.
I would guess for some it will come that. There are several teams that have played less than 4 games. UVA has already the following games from the schedule, UCLA OR KANSAS,Florida, Villanova,Michigan State on a one lockdown and now are on another. A third shutdown would spell the death of their ACC season. Others are in even worse shape. What follows is anyones guess.

Spottedmuskie

Reaction score
Supposed new strain coming out. I doubt the tournament will be played

TruthSeeker

Reaction score
Kansas got creamed today. Do they want to opt out now? LOL!

bhk3yx

Reaction score
I don't buy it in the slightest. Potential exposure seems like a super ambiguous cop out. Didn't know much a bout K's past antics before this year but he seems like the worst type of competitor to me. Can't be great, yet also be a cry baby and never own it when you fairly lose in my book. Still don't understand why the other conferences don't just put more stringent covid protocols in place. Pretty obvious (not gonna name conferences here or anything) that some conferences have barely had any games canceled. Other conferences claim they want to play to but then have bush league protocols and are shocked when they fail. hmm. weird.

Some guy

Reaction score
He is an at risk population. Hopefully he doesn’t die

Slim Tubby

Reaction score
He is an at risk population. Hopefully he doesn’t die
I wouldn’t worry...wealthy people have access to all the privileged health care available. He will be back on his feet in no time trying to figure out ways to expunge this year’s results from his career record.

BarnBall

Reaction score
In a year of weird, having an NCAA tournament without Duke, UNC, Kentucky, Arizona, UCLA (Michigan state???) would be right up there for most odd!
No blue bloods in last year’s final four either! Yeah

Top Bottom