Climate Change = Religion of the Left

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
You really are a lying tool, aren't you? No one shies away from anything; this has been covered ad nauseum before, and you damn well know it. Stop your lying already. Solutions are numerous, and they aren't all that difficult, in concept. The biggest hitters are based on replacing carbon-based energy production with non-carbon-based energy production. But they cost money and effort. That money and effort will not be put toward this issue until the S really hits the fan because there is a lot MORE money and effort put by special interests against the investments it would take to correct the problem; and it includes this country and others across the world and the political interests and media that support the special interests. In other cases, certain other powerful governments just don't care enough to solve the problem versus economic advancement. Again, maybe solutions will be implemented when the S hits the fan, whenever that happens and whatever form that takes.
- Name the top 5 solutions?

- What does "in concept" mean?

- Tell me some specifics about replacing carbon-based energy production, with non carbon-based energy production? Let's start with whether that's factual, or a theory? My understanding is that is a theory. For argument's sake, let's say it's factual that replacing carbon based energy production, with non carbon based energy production is a solution. Let's say every single person on earth stopped all carbon emissions simultaneously and they did it tomorrow. How many years would it take to begin slowing the warming? How many years would it take to reverse the warming?

- When do you believe the sh*t is going to hit the fan? Which decade or century, do you think this is going to happen in?

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Lessen the negative impacts. Highly doubt we can prevent them at this point, they're already happening and will just get worse. But even lessening them over the next 50-100 years would be a big win.
You believe we have 100 years left?

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Same old gaslighting fallacy. Same old “I won’t believe you unless you can answer these impossible questions that I’m asking specifically because they’re impossible” bit.

Don’t answer him cnc. He just wants to provoke a reaction out of you and then run away like a coward. Notice he ducked 95% of my last post.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
Trying to debate people who think they can wish away reality through denial and ranting on internet boards is a fool's errand. Y'all, don't waste your time.

howeda7

Reaction score
Self-proclaimed hurricane expert. He’s never even surfed in hurricane winds. Phony.
I was disappointed to see this post wasn't about Trump. He has a huge brain and wants to nuke hurricanes. I say we give it a shot.

Section2

Reaction score
I was disappointed to see this post wasn't about Trump. He has a huge brain and wants to nuke hurricanes. I say we give it a shot.
Yeah. it’s smart of you to worry about Trump nuking hurricanes but poopoo every single crazed leftist proposal as “not gonna happen so no worries”. It’s convenient and smart. Thanks for your level headed posts.

Top Bottom