CLIMATE ACTIVIST SOLUTION FOR GLOBAL WARMING

theczar

Reaction score
enough. "Procreation today is the moral equivalent of selling berths on a sinking ship," he wrote.

Knight said his motivations have also changed. "I was a deep ecologist at first, caring more about our impact on the ecosphere than human needs," but now the Portland-based activist's concerns extend beyond the environment.

"I've become more concerned about any new humans being brought into existence," he declared. "It's true that society would be greatly diminished without children, but it isn't right to create them just because we like having them around."

Unsurprisingly, Knight also attacked American capitalism. "We don't need to breed more wage slaves to prop up an obsolete system," he wrote, concluding the world will be a better place without human beings.

"If we go extinct, other species will have a chance to recover. I'll never see the day when there are no humans on the planet, but I can imagine what a magnificent world it would be – provided we go soon enough," he said.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Thanks for quoting some fringe extremist that doesn't belong to either major political party.

Didn't click on the link, and am not going to.

Section2

Reaction score
enough. "Procreation today is the moral equivalent of selling berths on a sinking ship," he wrote.

Knight said his motivations have also changed. "I was a deep ecologist at first, caring more about our impact on the ecosphere than human needs," but now the Portland-based activist's concerns extend beyond the environment.

"I've become more concerned about any new humans being brought into existence," he declared. "It's true that society would be greatly diminished without children, but it isn't right to create them just because we like having them around."

Unsurprisingly, Knight also attacked American capitalism. "We don't need to breed more wage slaves to prop up an obsolete system," he wrote, concluding the world will be a better place without human beings.

"If we go extinct, other species will have a chance to recover. I'll never see the day when there are no humans on the planet, but I can imagine what a magnificent world it would be – provided we go soon enough," he said.
If you really stop to think about it, and it sounds crazy but it's true, the left is a death cult.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
If you really stop to think about it, and it sounds crazy but it's true, the left is a death cult.
This guy belongs as much to libertarians as he does "the left".

Prove otherwise

Top Bottom