Clemson vs LSU

rpgopherfan

Reaction score
watching this game unfold, I wonder if Clemson isn't taking a page out of Minnesota's play book against Auburn, and making LSU's defense run side to side to wear them out?

jrock

Reaction score
These teams are so good. I can't wait until PJ has the Gophers on par with these two. LSU is ahead, but I think Clemson pulls it out in the end.

gopherjay

Reaction score
Who cares but based on the media hype I will go with Penn State...wait, I mean LSU. Is the game tonight?

MirandaB

Reaction score
I'm just waiting for the conclusion of Fansville ?
Honestly this is a good game and I'm not quite ready to be done with college football.

A_Slab_of_Bacon

Reaction score
Honestly this is a good game and I'm not quite ready to be done with college football.
It peaked with onion volcano....was pretty terrible after that.

highwayman

Knows Less Than Coaching Staff
Reaction score
Not a “thigh injury”. Wiener shot.

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Game has been pretty good. Clemson seems to be turning it on the way they did against Ohio State in the second half. Don't really care who wins but in general would like to see Clemson pull it out simply because they are not in the SEC.

PitinoFan

Reaction score
Well, I clearly underestimated LSU’s offense. I didn’t think they’d make it look this easy.

MNVCGUY

Reaction score
Well, I clearly underestimated LSU’s offense. I didn’t think they’d make it look this easy.
Yeah, Clemson seemed to be rolling then all of the sudden they weren't. 60 TD passes for Burrow....60....wow.

builtbadgers

Reaction score
LSU was simply awesome. 15-0 against that schedule. 25 guys on that roster will play in the NFL.

50PoundHead

Reaction score
Best team won. I don't get too worked up over the SEC bias. Burrow's long run near the end of the first half was inspired play-calling and perfect execution. I thought it was the play of the game.

Maverick

Reaction score
Best team won. I don't get too worked up over the SEC bias. Burrow's long run near the end of the first half was inspired play-calling and perfect execution. I thought it was the play of the game.
Agree. I would also add that I think our two B1G 1st team receivers would have outclassed any of the receivers in this game!

Pete smith

Reaction score
One thing is for certain, AW could have played for either team. It didn’t take long for LSU to find the decoy in the Clemson secondary. I kind of felt sorry for #1 as LSU continued to challenge him.

Panthadad2

Reaction score
LSU straight up had their way with Clemson later in the game; didn't think that would happen. Burrow makes big plays out of nothing over and over. Ohio State, on a good day, was probably the only team that had enough defense to slow LSU a little, and enough offense to keep up in a track meet, but they peed down their leg vs Clemson.

Ope3

Reaction score
Did this game go 5 hrs? I crashed at the 4 hour mark and there was a lot of time left. The Yankees/Twins game I saw at Target Field this summer had about the same pace.

Last edited:

50PoundHead

Reaction score
Did this game so 5 hrs? I crashed at the 4 hour mark and there was a lot of time left. The Yankees/Twins game I saw at Target Field this summer had about the same pace.
I felt I was watching an informercial that was intermittently interrupted by a football game.

CentralGopher

Reaction score
Certainly an interesting game last night. Thought Clemson would have a better showing. Lawrence seemed off with a bunch of passes that were either too high or too low. Wouldn't give glowing reviews of the refs. Thought they missed a few very obvious ones.

Top Bottom