Civility

Section2

Reaction score

jamiche

Reaction score
Yup.

I have exposed your inability to be honest.
Tell us exactly what you mean in a paragraph, barn. (You can even use your big boy word.) I'll bet you can't write a coherent paragraph.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

bga1

Reaction score
There’s also this a few days ago:

http://insider.foxnews.com/2018/10/15/vermont-gop-candidate-claims-receive-letter-death-rape-threats

Rape and death threat against a Republican woman running for a state house seat in VT.
Can you imagine what the media would be saying 24/7 if the attackers were conservatives? Remember when the press was searching for anything, even signage that made it appear that the Tea Party was a potentially dangerous mob?

An honest media would have course corrected the Democrat party a long time ago. But we don't have an honest media- therefore the left thinks they can get away with anything and the media will cover for them.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Can you imagine what the media would be saying 24/7 if the attackers were conservatives? Remember when the press was searching for anything, even signage that made it appear that the Tea Party was a potentially dangerous mob?

An honest media would have course corrected the Democrat party a long time ago. But we don't have an honest media- therefore the left KNOWS they can get away with anything and the media will cover for them.
FIFY

jamiche

Reaction score
I took a quick look at the Breitbart "list" and it appears that the vast majority of "incidents" are verbal or internet. Using the same standard, Trump alone must be at several thousand. He is conducting multiple daily verbal assaults on the American people.

Good effort, deuce.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Yup.

I have exposed your inability to be honest.
Nahh, I’m agenda free and completely honest. As I have done before I challenge anyone to go through the THOUSANDS of my posts and prove differently.

Why is that? Because I have no desire to prove that I’m right, someone else is wrong or problem with being wrong or admitting that I am wrong which means I have absolutely no need (or desire) to pretzel or lie.

I’ll leave the pretzeling to you; by doing so it’s only a matter of time before you find yourself in the situation you currently do......again.[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Nahh, I’m agenda free and completely honest. As I have done before I challenge anyone to go through the THOUSANDS of my posts and prove differently.

Why is that? Because I have no desire to prove that I’m right, someone else is wrong or problem with being wrong or admitting that I am wrong which means I have absolutely no need (or desire) to pretzel or lie.

I’ll leave the pretzeling to you; by doing so it’s only a matter of time before you find yourself in the situation you currently do......again.[emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Either find the quote that says I love Trump or stop your nonsense.

Your thousands of posts paint a picture sporty, and the picture isn't what you perceive it is.......

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Tell us exactly what you mean in a paragraph, barn. (You can even use your big boy word.) I'll bet you can't write a coherent paragraph.
Jam Jam, you RAN away from the other thread in which your a$$ was in a sling. RAN.

You and howie and stroker are quite the amigos. Brothers in defending all that is D.

stocker08

Reaction score
Jam Jam, you RAN away from the other thread in which your a$$ was in a sling. RAN.

You and howie and stroker are quite the amigos. Brothers in defending all that is D.
You kiss the dirt that trump and all Rs walk on, brokenbrain.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Either find the quote that says I love Trump or stop your nonsense.

Your thousands of posts paint a picture sporty, and the picture isn't what you perceive it is.......
My bad, I apologize. I shouldn’t have assumed you’d know that was a euphemism. Damn! Did it again. I’m sorry, hope this helps.[emoji41]

eu·phe·mism
/ˈyo͞ofəˌmizəm/Submit
noun
a mild or indirect word or expression substituted for one considered to be too harsh or blunt when referring to something unpleasant or embarrassing.
"“downsizing” as a euphemism for cuts"
synonyms:polite term, indirect term, circumlocution, substitute, alternative, understatement, genteelism
"'influential person' is the local euphemism for underworld don"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

howeda7

Reaction score
I took a quick look at the Breitbart "list" and it appears that the vast majority of "incidents" are verbal or internet. Using the same standard, Trump alone must be at several thousand. He is conducting multiple daily verbal assaults on the American people.

Good effort, deuce.
Swing and a miss. But I bet 2 can cite dozens from Edina alone...

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You kiss the dirt that trump and all Rs walk on, brokenbrain.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I can verify that burner lambasted me as an R when he first posted on my opinions. I’m just not a dipshidiot, or is it dip****iot?, and I have a better personality. :clap:

stocker08

Reaction score
I can verify that burner lambasted me as an R when he first posted on my opinions. I’m just not a dipshidiot, or is it dip****iot?, and I have a better personality. :clap:
Was that back when you first joined in 2013? Before brokenbrain hit his head and started sounding like a dysfunctional robot?

GopherJake

Reaction score
When you Lefties stop claiming that every conservative is a Charlottesville loving, neo-Nazi, white supremacist, bigot; I’ll stop reminding you that these people like a lot of your speech.
That brush you paint with is almost as wide as the gaps in your daily calendar, KFC.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Maybe if Democrats would address their threats in a joking fashion instead of dead seriousness, it would work out better?

Trump keeps manipulating Lefties and the MSM, they keep getting madder and madder, and then make the mistake of coming off as one track minded, obsessed Trump haters.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Maybe if Democrats would address their threats in a joking fashion instead of dead seriousness, it would work out better?

Trump keeps manipulating Lefties and the MSM, they keep getting madder and madder, and then make the mistake of coming off as one track minded, obsessed Trump haters.
Nah, this isn't 3D chess, this is appealing to very base instincts in a crowd. No pass given.

justthefacts

Reaction score

"Hahahaha," said Greg Gianforte to Paul Lewis, "it's so hilarious when I throw you to the ground! Oh, the hijinx!"

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Back to Lefty politicians, this one was classic dumb sh!t Adam Schiff says:

https://www.dailywire.com/news/37317/dem-congressman-implies-gop-congressmans-racist-hank-berrien

Implies a GOP Congressman is racist against Koreans, then that Congressman informs him he is the adoptive parent of Korean children. According to sporty’s theory though, it’s probably b/c he can be racist to them and they didn’t have any other parental choices.

How about not assuming people are racist based on little or no information? Novel, I know, but try it.

Top Bottom