Civility

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
You my man are a fraud. The original comment was about Kanye cursing like a sailor in the White House. You weakly (Yabut) stated (made an argument that didn’t exist) that Obama had rappers who swear in their music in the White House (which is true but so what?) Because you don’t know who those rappers are or their music you are doing a two step.

What makes this really sad is you spend ALL your time being critical of others but you are the worst offender of your own criticisms.
This. Many actors have dropped f bombs, had relations with women they are not married to, robbed banks—in films, in art. When they visit the White House, we expect they won’t drop polysyllabic epithets. And, we would expect the host to acknowledge that this is not OK.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
This. Many actors have dropped f bombs, had relations with women they are not married to, robbed banks—in films, in art. When they visit the White House, we expect they won’t drop polysyllabic epithets. And, we would expect the host to acknowledge that this is not OK.

Agreed. I have no problem dropping the F-Bomb myself on occasion. I don’t do it in the presence of others outside of my immediate circle and I certainly wouldn’t do it in the freaking Oval Office surrounded by cameras......but then I’m not mentally unstable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

jamiche

Reaction score
As soon as you criticize yourself and your D friends for Obama's rapper friends visit to the white house. You must have missed their vulgarities in their "music"?

Or, even better, let's see you call out inc, hacking howie, jakewad, and company for their hypocrisy. Step up jam jam.
I don't think Howie and Jake are hypocrites. I don't always agree with them, but they are very consistent. Sorry.

In terms of hip hop artists at the White House using the word "motherf%cker," if you can present us with a link, I will criticize them because it's wrong.

In the meantime, step up, barn. Use your big boy word on Humble Beggar. Show us that you aren't what you accuse others of being.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Did Obama comment on Snoop Dogg smoking up in the White House?

I’m not defending Kanye West. I don’t really care any more or any less about what he thinks than any other celebrity. But I don’t know what you’d expect someone to do about him using a random F bomb in the Oval Office. Do you think that type of language hasn’t been used there before?

Snoop Dogg broke the law in the WH and no one did or said a thing. But someone says MF and you expect...a reprimand?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
I don't think Howie and Jake are hypocrites. I don't always agree with them, but they are very consistent. Sorry.

In terms of hip hop artists at the White House using the word "motherf%cker," if you can present us with a link, I will criticize them because it's wrong.

In the meantime, step up, barn. Use your big boy word on Humble Beggar. Show us that you aren't what you accuse others of being.
You love Obama and hate Trump, burner hates Obama and loves Trump, so burner is supposed to rip on people that didn’t like Obama and like Trump just as much as he rips on Obama lovers or he is a schill?

It appears that you’re desperate for burner to get off your case.

jamiche

Reaction score
You love Obama and hate Trump, burner hates Obama and loves Trump, so burner is supposed to rip on people that didn’t like Obama and like Trump just as much as he rips on Obama lovers or he is a schill?

Nope. Barn is the self appointed board arbiter of hypocrisy, just as deuce is the self appointed board economist. The only thing deuce "understands" about economics is "gubmint bad." The only thing barn understands about hypocrisy is, well....nothing.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
You my man are a fraud. The original comment was about Kanye cursing like a sailor in the White House. You weakly (Yabut) stated (made an argument that didn’t exist) that Obama had rappers who swear in their music in the White House (which is true but so what?) Because you don’t know who those rappers are or their music you are doing a two step.

What makes this really sad is you spend ALL your time being critical of others but you are the worst offender of your own criticisms.
So you admit it. Does it really matter, then, WHO it is? Nope. It happened under you know who.

I call you out on your garbage sporty. And you dont like it. Tough.

Talk about yabut!

If there is a fraud anywhere, sporty, it is when you look in the mirror - from any angle.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

A link? You sure seem capable of finding things wrong with one side. Search the other side jam jam. Who did your hero have in the white house? Perhaps you could fill us all in on the language used and the trashing of one gender in those lil ditties?

BarnBurner

Reaction score

I dont love Trump nor hate the former. Jam jam refuses to acknowledge the many times I have ripped beeg for the same things. Jam Jam is being very, very dishonest. Cant help yourself when your blinders are on so tight you can only see the left and not the right.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Did Obama comment on Snoop Dogg smoking up in the White House?

I’m not defending Kanye West. I don’t really care any more or any less about what he thinks than any other celebrity. But I don’t know what you’d expect someone to do about him using a random F bomb in the Oval Office. Do you think that type of language hasn’t been used there before?

Snoop Dogg broke the law in the WH and no one did or said a thing. But someone says MF and you expect...a reprimand?
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silence from Jam Jam, thewad(akajakewad) howie sporty and gang. Silence!!!!!

Hypocrisy.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

As long as the host acknowledges the act if it happens while present. Say nothing of the years of past behavior.

Wow. There is no wonder things are the way they are when the host should only call it out. Instead of not making the invitations to the bad actors.

:clap:

stocker08

Reaction score
I dont love Trump nor hate the former. Jam jam refuses to acknowledge the many times I have ripped beeg for the same things. Jam Jam is being very, very dishonest. Cant help yourself when your blinders are on so tight you can only see the left and not the right.
Bogus. You've been a Trump bootlicker. Been yipping from the far right for a long time now.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

jamiche

Reaction score
No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Silence from Jam Jam, thewad(akajakewad) howie sporty and gang. Silence!!!!!

Hypocrisy.
Bolds and exclamation points don't change anything, barn. Sorry.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Bolds and exclamation points don't change anything, barn. Sorry.
Neither does your silence about one side and constant bitching about the other side, while ignoring the obvious scars on your self appointed hero’s.

And btw don’t be sorry. Change your hypocrisy.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Bogus. You've been a Trump bootlicker. Been yipping from the far right for a long time now.

Read Strzoker. I don’t love trump. That was the quote.

Wrong again Strzoker.

stocker08

Reaction score
Read Strzoker. I don’t love trump. That was the quote.

Wrong again Strzoker.
Your a liar. Your posts prove it.

Liar.

Hypocrite.

Brokenbrain busted.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Your a liar. Your posts prove it.

Liar.

Hypocrite.

Brokenbrain busted.

Please Strzoker, show us the post where I said "I love Trump".

Time to put up sunshine.

howeda7

Reaction score

stocker08

Reaction score
Please Strzoker, show us the post where I said "I love Trump".

Time to put up sunshine.
Constant defense of him. Pasted all over the board.

Bootlicker.

Hardcord righty.

Hypocrite.

Iceland12

Reaction score
Apparently there are people on the right calling for it and people on the left who believe it is optional.

I couldn’t care less about Maxine Waters’ comments. I couldn’t care less about the president’s tweets. But do we really want to usher in a post-civility America?

Imagine this place if the last shreds of civility are thrust aside.
You mean like on here?

stocker08

Reaction score
Strzoker cannot put up. CANT. DO. IT.

Check the Loss column strzoker.
BootLickerBurner. Defends Trump every chance he gets. Everybody knows.

Right wing hack.

Top Bottom