Civility

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
^ Yes, that is exactly what I was talking about...

jamiche

Reaction score
Nah.

You continually reinforce your hypocrisy, however.
“Hypocrisy” is the go to word of your 75 word vocabulary, barn. Let’s see you use it on Humble Beggar for his refusal to criticize Trump for hosting someone who used the word “motherf&cker” in the Oval Office.
Surprise the board....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
Imagine, a candidate for chief executive of any other Western democracy insisting during a debate that if he won he would jail his opponent. That’s banana republic stuff. But not below DJT. Sorry folks, there us no higher ground. Barn Burner, I love ya, but you are just Section2, KGF, and bga1. No different.

saintpaulguy

Reaction score
So, a private citizen billionaire, comes out of nowhere, and starts a movement to say the first black President of the United States is illegitimate because he was born in Africa. And a whole bunch of completely racist idiots give this currency. Then, after that, he wins, base on this campaign of whispers. This is Trump. It is the result of rotten fruit and lies. He says he will jail his opponent. So, an election happened, it is invalid because of fantasy reasons. But if I win I will jail my opponent. This is stuff he actually said. Civility?

BarnBurner

Reaction score
“Hypocrisy” is the go to word of your 75 word vocabulary, barn. Let’s see you use it on Humble Beggar for his refusal to criticize Trump for hosting someone who used the word “motherf&cker” in the Oval Office.
Surprise the board....

I call out beeg regularly. Admit it jam jam. Otherwise you are a liar and a hypocrite.

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Imagine, a candidate for chief executive of any other Western democracy insisting during a debate that if he won he would jail his opponent. That’s banana republic stuff. But not below DJT. Sorry folks, there us no higher ground. Barn Burner, I love ya, but you are just Section2, KGF, and bga1. No different.

I know I am correct when both sides take issue.

Both sides take issue.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
JTFs, here’s the difference. Republican leaders condemn violent speech. Democrats just blame Trump for starting it and continue to encourage it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laure...-gov-candidate-made-against-opponent-n2527999

I don’t know anything about this PA gubernatorial candidate except that he’s down by 16% and has no chance of winning. I suppose it was a desperate attempt to get some attention. Frankly, he wasn’t inciting violence, but making a weird statement about how he was going to be aggressive against his political opponent. Really stupid and worthless. But it gives you something to compare to the numerous threats and assaults against Republican politicians. It just falls woefully short.

howeda7

Reaction score
So, a private citizen billionaire, comes out of nowhere, and starts a movement to say the first black President of the United States is illegitimate because he was born in Africa. And a whole bunch of completely racist idiots give this currency. Then, after that, he wins, base on this campaign of whispers. This is Trump. It is the result of rotten fruit and lies. He says he will jail his opponent. So, an election happened, it is invalid because of fantasy reasons. But if I win I will jail my opponent. This is stuff he actually said. Civility?

Speaking of which, some civil war facts from noted historian and stable genius Donald Trump:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-robert-e-lee-a-drinker-abraham-lincoln-didnt-know-how-to-win

At a rally in Ohio Friday night, President Trump called Confederate commander Robert E. Lee “incredible” and claimed President Abraham Lincoln had a “phobia” because he kept losing to Lee during the Civil War. Claiming that while Lee “drank a little bit too much,” Trump said Lee was a “great general.” “Abraham Lincoln developed a phobia. He couldn’t beat Robert E. Lee. He was going crazy,” Trump said. “But Robert E. Lee was winning battle after battle after battle, and Abraham Lincoln came home and said ‘I can’t beat Robert E. Lee.’” Trump continued, describing Union commanders as looking “great” and being “the greatest people.” “There’s only one problem: They didn’t know how the hell to win. They didn’t know how to fight. They didn’t know how,” he said

He also said Grant is "finally being recognized" as a great General." I guess it dovetails with Frederick Douglas being recognized "more and more".

Last edited:

jamiche

Reaction score
JTFs, here’s the difference. Republican leaders condemn violent speech. Democrats just blame Trump for starting it and continue to encourage it.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/laure...-gov-candidate-made-against-opponent-n2527999

I don’t know anything about this PA gubernatorial candidate except that he’s down by 16% and has no chance of winning. I suppose it was a desperate attempt to get some attention. Frankly, he wasn’t inciting violence, but making a weird statement about how he was going to be aggressive against his political opponent. Really stupid and worthless. But it gives you something to compare to the numerous threats and assaults against Republican politicians. It just falls woefully short.
Sorry, murderer. It doesn’t matter whether he’s down by 50 or down by one. Frankly, he was inciting violence. He’s a repub, so you won’t admit it.

Barn will be around any moment to call you a hypocrite. :)

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Speaking of which, some civil war facts from noted historian and stable genius Donald Trump:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trump-robert-e-lee-a-drinker-abraham-lincoln-didnt-know-how-to-win

At a rally in Ohio Friday night, President Trump called Confederate commander Robert E. Lee “incredible” and claimed President Abraham Lincoln had a “phobia” because he kept losing to Lee during the Civil War. Claiming that while Lee “drank a little bit too much,” Trump said Lee was a “great general.” “Abraham Lincoln developed a phobia. He couldn’t beat Robert E. Lee. He was going crazy,” Trump said. “But Robert E. Lee was winning battle after battle after battle, and Abraham Lincoln came home and said ‘I can’t beat Robert E. Lee.’” Trump continued, describing Union commanders as looking “great” and being “the greatest people.” “There’s only one problem: They didn’t know how the hell to win. They didn’t know how to fight. They didn’t know how,” he said

He also said Grant is "finally being recognized" as a great General." I guess it dovetails with Frederick Douglas being recognized "more and more".
Only thing that could explain the Left’s misinterpretation/misrepresentation of the above?
TDS

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/timot...ly-this-dumb-or-just-willfully-obtus-n2528154

howeda7

Reaction score
Last edited:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Those are quotes of what he said. Misinterpretation? You will twist any pretzel to defend every lie and incoherent ramble the man tells. Sad.
Read the article. You didn’t even catch what the Lefty media was trying to make of it

jamiche

Reaction score
I call out beeg regularly. Admit it jam jam. Otherwise you are a liar and a hypocrite.
Time to bump this one again, barn. Since you call out Humble Beggar regularly, it's time to do it again. Use your big word.

Bad Gopher

A Loner, A Rebel
Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

BarnBurner

Reaction score
Surprise the board....

As soon as you criticize yourself and your D friends for Obama's rapper friends visit to the white house. You must have missed their vulgarities in their "music"?

Or, even better, let's see you call out inc, hacking howie, jakewad, and company for their hypocrisy. Step up jam jam.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
As soon as you criticize yourself and your D friends for Obama's rapper friends visit to the white house. You must have missed their vulgarities in their "music"?

Or, even better, let's see you call out inc, hacking howie, jakewad, and company for their hypocrisy. Step up jam jam.
Obama rapper friend vulgarity? Link?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
Looks like a ‘yabut’ to me.

But since when do short lived political candidates and extremist RW groups (i.e., Proud Boys) fighting with Antifa protesters hold the stature of the former First Lady/Sec. of State, former AG, and currently serving Dem Senators and Congresspeople?

stocker08

Reaction score
Where is Burner calling this out angrily? Both Sides! Hypocrite....
Burner is a right wing shill. He doesn't call out the righties.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

howeda7

Reaction score
Burner is a right wing shill. He doesn't call out the righties.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
I know. Both parts of Burner2 pretend to be independent thinkers but lick Trump's boots.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
I do not spread $hit, sporty. That is for manure spreaders.
You my man are a fraud. The original comment was about Kanye cursing like a sailor in the White House. You weakly (Yabut) stated (made an argument that didn’t exist) that Obama had rappers who swear in their music in the White House (which is true but so what?) Because you don’t know who those rappers are or their music you are doing a two step.

What makes this really sad is you spend ALL your time being critical of others but you are the worst offender of your own criticisms.

Top Bottom