Civility

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Trevor nails it. Notice the resemblance of the King take to Obama.
https://youtu.be/qljfObaUG2s
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m sure you’d be okay with a citizen being uncivil to Michelle O or Loretta Lynch or Valarie Jarrett or Susan Rice or Kathleen Sebelius or Janet Napolitano. :rolleyes:

The Left would’ve have been appalled at racism or misogyny or incivility of anyone treating Obama officials similarly. In the 8 years of Obama, I don’t recall anything like this being an issue, but if it were, you can be sure Trevor would have a different opinion about it. This seems to be a Lefty tactic.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
I’m sure you’d be okay with a citizen being uncivil to Michelle O or Loretta Lynch or Valarie Jarrett or Susan Rice or Kathleen Sebelius or Janet Napolitano. :rolleyes:

The Left would’ve have been appalled at racism or misogyny or incivility of anyone treating Obama officials similarly. In the 8 years of Obama, I don’t recall anything like this being an issue, but if it were, you can be sure Trevor would have a different opinion about it. This seems to be a Lefty tactic.
You are equating racism with someone being pissed at a lady who lies like a rug for her boss who implements legislation that takes healthcare and children away? Really dude?

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You are equating racism with someone being pissed at a lady who lies like a rug for her boss who implements legislation that takes healthcare and children away? Really dude?
So you’re admitting that if you do that to a black female Obama official it will be considered racist and doing it to a white female Trump official, it’s completely legit? Thanks for the honest expression of your bias and bigotry.

The rest of your comments are just the Left talking points. You’re usually so imaginative. You’re losing it.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
So you’re admitting that if you do that to a black female Obama official it will be considered racist and doing it to a white female Trump official, it’s completely legit? Thanks for the honest expression of your bias and bigotry.

The rest of your comments are just the Left talking points. You’re usually so imaginative. You’re losing it.
You are a terrible confused fellow. Quit attempting to be a victim, pu$$¥.

For clarity; being critical of a black person is NOT racist. Trump called Maxine Waters (effectively) stupid. I did not consider that racist and never even commented or criticized him for saying it.

Trump is King of the idiots and you are a faithful subject so I shouldn’t be surprised that you would not only think it but say it out loud that being critical of someone who is in a prominent position holder in a party that took children from their parents and don’t know how to give them back. Is the same as someone making racist comments to someone? How stupid must you be?

Trevor Noah must have hurt your feelings something terrible![emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You are a terrible confused fellow. Quit attempting to be a victim, pu$$¥.

For clarity; being critical of a black person is NOT racist. Trump called Maxine Waters (effectively) stupid. I did not consider that racist and never even commented or criticized him for saying it.

Trump is King of the idiots and you are a faithful subject so I shouldn’t be surprised that you would not only think it but say it out loud that being critical of someone who is in a prominent position holder in a party that took children from their parents and don’t know how to give them back. Is the same as someone making racist comments to someone? How stupid must you be?

Trevor Noah must have hurt your feelings something terrible![emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

You’re the one that is confused. I’m talking about Trevor Noah’s comments about what happened to Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

And it’s the Lefties that protest at people’s home, restaurants where people are eating, and so on.

BTW, pu$$y is a misogynistic word. Not very PC of you.

BarnBurner

Reaction score

Sporty. God help him.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
You’re the one that is confused. I’m talking about Trevor Noah’s comments about what happened to Sarah Huckabee Sanders.

And it’s the Lefties that protest at people’s home, restaurants where people are eating, and so on.

BTW, pu$$y is a misogynistic word. Not very PC of you.
Never professed to being PC so stop acting like a pu$$¥.[emoji41]

Look, I’m on record BEFORE the Sarah Huckabee Sanders incident went down saying that I’m FOR private business discrimination. I have no problem what so ever with said owner asking her to leave and or criticizing Sarah for her job. I also believe it to be a stupid way to conduct ones business and if I saw her do it I would choose not to give said owner by business even though I’m in agreement with her dislike of Sarah’s boss.

Contradiction? I don’t believe so; conduct your business the way you want. If I don’t like the way you conduct your business I can choose not to give you mine.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Civility! Deep State!

<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jamiche

Reaction score
Civility! Deep State!

<iframe id="twitter-widget-0" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" class="twitter-tweet twitter-tweet-rendered" data-tweet-id="1018852773448900609" title="Twitter Tweet" style="position: static; visibility: visible; display: block; width: 500px; height: 453.0625px; padding: 0px; border: none; max-width: 100%; min-width: 220px; margin-top: 10px; margin-bottom: 10px;"></iframe>
<script async="" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>
They do have a lot of guns.

<iframe scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets/widget_iframe.7a5ca036ea5299f1d2ebb2234731e35e.html?origin=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.forums.gopherhole.com&settingsEndpoint=https%3A%2F%2Fsyndication.twitter.com%2Fsettings" title="Twitter settings iframe" style="display: none;"></iframe><iframe id="rufous-sandbox" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowtransparency="true" allowfullscreen="true" title="Twitter analytics iframe" style="position: absolute; visibility: hidden; display: none; width: 0px; height: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none;"></iframe>

justthefacts

Reaction score
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Come for the examples of Conservative civility, stay for more info on GH OTB favorite, Big League Politics.

stocker08

Reaction score

Come for the examples of Conservative civility, stay for more info on GH OTB favorite, Big League Politics.
Just another example of the disgusting and vicious right wing.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
With Lefties forming mobs, pounding on the Supreme Courts doors, getting in Republican politicians faces in public places, chasing them around the Capitol halls, blocking public streets and beating on cars, attacking Republicans with knives at campaign events, shooting at congressmen on baseball fields, and prominent leaders and former leaders of the Democrat Party encouraging incivility against Republicans, I thought it would be good to take a peek at what civil discourse looks like between a conservative and a liberal (click the video at the bottom of the story):

https://www.dailywire.com/news/36940/watch-shapiro-and-liberal-discuss-leftism-and-daily-wire

bga1

Reaction score
Hillary promises a return to civility if the Dems are allowed to return to power- but encourages incivility until then!! LOL!!!

Section2

Reaction score
Hillary promises a return to civility if the Dems are allowed to return to power- but encourages incivility until then!! LOL!!!
CNN objects to these mobs being called mobs. It's the M word now. Big brother is just embarrassing.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
https://www.dailywire.com/news/36984/walsh-democrats-wont-be-satisfied-until-people-are-matt-walsh

Many prominent Democratic figures and lawmakers have explicitly encouraged the chaos and violence. Many others have remained approvingly silent. Eric Holder is the latest Democrat to try his hand at stirring up a mob. He told a cheering crowd, "When they go low, we kick them." He also called for "rage," and, most startlingly, openly questioned the "legitimacy" of the Supreme Court.

Now, when Holder calls into question the legitimacy of our governing institutions, and Maxine Waters tells her supporters to follow Republicans around and "tell them they're not welcome anywhere," and Hillary Clinton assures us that liberals "cannot be civil" because Republicans are so evil, and Mazie Hirono justifies mob behavior by calling the mobbing hordes "motivated," and Cory Booker exhorts his base to "get up in the faces" of Republican congressmen, we must conclude one of two things:

1) These leading Democrats are too stupid to know what they're doing.

2) These leading Democrats know exactly what they're doing.

bottlebass

Main Member
Reaction score
They are trying to use Trump's game plan. This is pretty simple stuff.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
They are trying to use Trump's game plan. This is pretty simple stuff.
Come on, that’s old stuff from his presidential campaign. Trump rhetoric to get physical with a protester at his campaign event is far different than the rhetoric of many Dems including Mad Maxine Waters, Eric Holder, Senator Spartacus and Hillary herself.

Has a Dem Congressman been shot by a Republican?
Has a Dem congressional candidate been attacked by a knife assailant?
Has a Dem politician been mailed ricin?
Have Dem Congressmen been confronted personally in the halls of the Capitol, on the streets, and in restaurants?

These aren’t two partisans getting into a scuffle. These are Republican politicians that have been assaulted.

Sportsfan24

Reaction score
Come on, that’s old stuff from his presidential campaign. Trump rhetoric to get physical with a protester at his campaign event is far different than the rhetoric of many Dems including Mad Maxine Waters, Eric Holder, Senator Spartacus and Hillary herself.

Have Dem Congressmen been confronted personally in the halls of the Capitol, on the streets, and in restaurants?

These aren’t two partisans getting into a scuffle. These are Republican politicians that have been assaulted.
You would think republicans would take the hint.......folks really don’t like them.[emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bga1

Reaction score
Just play along, it’s easier that way.&#55358;&#56619;

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
24- Here is some real talk racism- CNN style:

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
24- Here is some real talk racism- CNN style:

Oh, it’s CNN and Don Lemon, so it’s all good. No lefty media meltdown needed.

jamiche

Reaction score

Sorry to yabut the biggest yabutter on the board, but you conveniently forgot about Gabby Giffords.

I can't have any sympathy for your crocodile tears when your president, who governs to and for only 40% of the country, behaves in a completely uncivil fashion, in word and deed, ubiquitously and over multiple media platforms. The charge has been made that he is only defending himself against left wing meanies, but this is a person who has been a bully and thrived on conflict his entire life. His modus operandi is to start a fight, maintain the fight and finish the fight. That's what keeps him energized and alive.

I do think the dems make a mistake by taking him on directly because he thrives on that. Instead, they should use his strength against him to make him look like a foolish clown. There's nothing he hates more than people laughing at him.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Sorry to yabut the biggest yabutter on the board, but you conveniently forgot about Gabby Giffords.

I can't have any sympathy for your crocodile tears when your president, who governs to and for only 40% of the country, behaves in a completely uncivil fashion, in word and deed, ubiquitously and over multiple media platforms. The charge has been made that he is only defending himself against left wing meanies, but this is a person who has been a bully and thrived on conflict his entire life. His modus operandi is to start a fight, maintain the fight and finish the fight. That's what keeps him energized and alive.

I do think the dems make a mistake by taking him on directly because he thrives on that. Instead, they should use his strength against him to make him look like a foolish clown. There's nothing he hates more than people laughing at him.
No one has forgotten about Gabby Giffords. She wasn’t shot by a Republican. She was shot by a nutbag that had a lot of random beliefs, including a hatred of government and G W Bush.

Not even a good attempt at tarring the GOP with a violent act, jam jam.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jared_Lee_Loughner

Records show that Loughner was registered as an independent and voted in 2006 and 2008, but not in 2010.

Loughner's high-school friend Zach Osler said, "He did not watch TV; he disliked the news; he didn't listen to political radio; he didn't take sides; he wasn't on the Left; he wasn't on the Right." A former classmate, Caitie Parker, who attended high school and college with Loughner, described his political views – prior to his 2007 personality transformation – as "left wing, quite liberal." The tone of Loughner's online writings and videos from immediately before the attack were described by an opinion piece of The Guardian as "almost exclusively conservative and anti-government, with echoes of the populist campaigning of the Tea Party movement".

Mark Potok of the Southern Poverty Law Center said that Loughner's position that currency not backed by a gold or silver standard is worthless was a "hallmark of the far right and the militia movement." Jesse Walker of the American libertarian magazine Reason expressed deep skepticism at the connections drawn by Potok. In the aftermath of the shooting, the Anti-Defamation League reviewed messages by Loughner, and concluded that there was a "disjointed theme that runs through Loughner's writings", which was a "distrust for and dislike of the government." It "manifested itself in various ways" – for instance, in the belief that the government used the control of language and grammar to brainwash people, the notion that the government was creating "infinite currency" without the backing of gold and silver, or the assertion that NASA was faking spaceflights.[43]

Dislike for Gabrielle Giffords
According to a former friend, Bryce Tierney, Loughner had expressed a longstanding dislike for Gabrielle Giffords. Tierney recalled that Loughner had often said that women should not hold positions of power.[45][46] He repeatedly derided Giffords as a "fake". This belief intensified after he attended her August 25, 2007 event when she did not, in his view, sufficiently answer his question: "What is government if words have no meaning?" Loughner kept Giffords' form letter, which thanked him for attending the 2007 event, in the same box as an envelope which was scrawled with phrases like "die bitch" and "assassination plans have been made". Zane Gutierrez, a friend, later told The New York Times that Loughner's anger would also "well up at the sight of President George W. Bush, or in discussing what he considered to be the nefarious designs of government."

Top Bottom