Civility

howeda7

Reaction score
FYI - howie and cnnman, the RW echo chamber of Fox News is covering Trump’s Dingell comment ad nauseum. Debbie Dingell has been on FNC several times today, and Republicans have been questioned about it repeatedly.
Thanks for the update. I guess the IG and Hunter Biden are on holiday.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Funny how you ignore the actual bigoted comment because he's on your side.
My side? Doesn’t sound like he’s on my side. It sounded like a troll comment to me, and I don’t typically respond to non-serious posts. But I do like to point out hypocrisy and/or violations of liberal orthodoxy when it occurs.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It was a rather lengthy one. I don’t know that he “was talking about kids with stutters...”, but maybe I missed that. It was his third point on who asks for his help and number 3 on lists is usually when he starts to losing track.

If Trump’s verbal mishaps (slurs) are up for criticism, why shouldn’t Biden’s be?

Edit add: yes he was talking about kids that stutter.

Last edited:

MplsGopher

Reaction score
Is that a homophobic bigoted joke?
Actually, there wasn’t a single negative connotation in the question. It was simple a question.

You added extra negative context that wasn’t there.

See, you are the one who automatically assumes that two men having sex must be some kind of insult. I don’t, which is correct. Nothing in the slightest wrong with it.

Congrats on being a bigot towards gays.

GoodasGold

Reaction score
I heard Sarah Sssanders is ttipping the scales at fffourteen stones. Shes moved ffrom cruiser weight to hhheavyweight.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
OK Boomer.
We’ve had this discussion before and you’ve always run away b/c I point out all the Dem/lefties appearances on FNC, either as guests or paid contributors, and you can’t show evidence of such balance on CNN or MSNBC. Same goes for cnnman. I‘m not going to keep repeating the same facts only to have to run and hide every time, and then repeat the same crap a month or two later.

Research, including that published from Harvard, show the over 90% of Trump coverage is negative. But on FNC news coverage is closer to 50/50 positive and negative, as it was for Obama and previous presidents.

Let’s see, who has gotten the weight of the news wrong for the last several years. CNN and MSNBC laughed at the thought of Trump winning. Frankly, so did most on FNC, but not everyone. I thought it was crazy to even consider he had a chance. I was suckered by the MSM.

CNN and MSNBC thought sure Trump was going to be impeached for ”Russian collusion”. Wrong again. The MSM was wrong about the FBI in its one-sided ineptitude against Trump in its investigation. It even hired some of the corrupted individuals. Potentially, people that will be facing criminal charges. That’s always a good hire. ?

The MSM has been wrong over and over again about Trump. Fox News has been balanced in it’s reporting and coverage, when the competition has been repeatedly jumping to poor conclusions, even being guilty of cheerleading news coverage. That’s why FNC beats the hell out of other cable news channels in ratings.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Apparently there are people on the right calling for it and people on the left who believe it is optional.

I couldn’t care less about Maxine Waters’ comments. I couldn’t care less about the president’s tweets. But do we really want to usher in a post-civility America?

Imagine this place if the last shreds of civility are thrust aside.

justthefacts

Reaction score
Apparently there are people on the right calling for it and people on the left who believe it is optional.

I couldn’t care less about Maxine Waters’ comments. I couldn’t care less about the president’s tweets. But do we really want to usher in a post-civility America?

justthefacts

Reaction score

Top Bottom