Christine Blasey Ford

Section2

Reaction score
Sure. You can definitely call out individual cases. You can even call out individual networks. Totally legitimate. What loses me is when you paint the entire media in the bag, like you and several others. It's a free press. They can do whatever they want. If a media outlet wants to try to be down-the-middle, they can. If they want to be right wing shills, they can.

You act like that's a bad thing. Isn't it right there in the Bill of Rights somewhere? Normally, you would support that. But you care more about owning libs. It's your most prized principle.
I'm not advocating government intervention. Whining as you call it, is the other option. I don't care if Vox is lunatics. There are a whole bunch of left wing loony publications that I pay no attention to. What I'm complaining about are the old guard, mainstream tv and news outlets, that have built up credibility over a long period of time. Bias, sure, but credible. That is evaporating.

And for what? Because they're upset Hillary lost? They hate Trump? As if there's no way to do straight objective reporting and still present Trump as a buffoon? HAS to be called out. And people like you need to stop ignoring it.

Section2

Reaction score
Weird that they put "CV-19" in the headline of something that has nothing to do with CV-19. :rolleyes:
Let's see what the star of charmed thinks of Covid!! We don't have time to ask Joe about his sexual assault. Sure, we've interviewed him for 4 hours, we can't ask that question. But we need to know about how betrayed the Charmed star feels toward Trump!

GopherJake

Reaction score
Let's see what the star of charmed thinks of Covid!! We don't have time to ask Joe about his sexual assault. Sure, we've interviewed him for 4 hours, we can't ask that question. But we need to know about how betrayed the Charmed star feels toward Trump!
What's Charmed and who cares what she thinks?

GopherJake

Reaction score
I'm not advocating government intervention. Whining as you call it, is the other option. I don't care if Vox is lunatics. There are a whole bunch of left wing loony publications that I pay no attention to. What I'm complaining about are the old guard, mainstream tv and news outlets, that have built up credibility over a long period of time. Bias, sure, but credible. That is evaporating.

And for what? Because they're upset Hillary lost? They hate Trump? As if there's no way to do straight objective reporting and still present Trump as a buffoon? HAS to be called out. And people like you need to stop ignoring it.
The entire MSM is not in the bag for Hillary, S2. That's where you have it wrong. Not to mention that MSM is now a minority player. The accessibility via 500 TV stations and infinite web sites has pulled "viewers." I do agree that many of the old-guard have adopted a PC presentation. For whatever reason, they feel like that's the best presentation for their bottom line. But if you look beyond the headlines, you will find lots of fair, even reporting. You guys call out the NY Times and other pillars as in the bag. That's just stupid. It's boring. And it's wrong.

Section2

Reaction score
The entire MSM is not in the bag for Hillary, S2. That's where you have it wrong. Not to mention that MSM is now a minority player. The accessibility via 500 TV stations and infinite web sites has pulled "viewers." I do agree that many of the old-guard have adopted a PC presentation. For whatever reason, they feel like that's the best presentation for their bottom line. But if you look beyond the headlines, you will find lots of fair, even reporting. You guys call out the NY Times and other pillars as in the bag. That's just stupid. It's boring. And it's wrong.
That's a very naive view in my mind. There is a gigantic power structure in this country. Massive global multinational corps, big media, big tech, and big government. They are all in bed together, they all protect each other, they have tremendous control of American opinions, tremendous control of society in general. It's not a conspiracy, it's self interest.
For better or worse, Trump has exposed a lot of it, and it's very ugly. He's a threat to the power structure.

GopherJake

Reaction score
The MSM apparently. It was a headliner on the Yahoo News page.
You found a headline somewhere, so the entire MSM cares. Great logic. Here's a tip - you clicked on it. You are their target. You even did their bidding by bringing it here. You are their stooge, KFC.

GopherJake

Reaction score
That's a very naive view in my mind. There is a gigantic power structure in this country. Massive global multinational corps, big media, big tech, and big government. They are all in bed together, they all protect each other, they have tremendous control of American opinions, tremendous control of society in general. It's not a conspiracy, it's self interest.
For better or worse, Trump has exposed a lot of it, and it's very ugly. He's a threat to the power structure.
This is a whole lotta words to say nothing in particular about what I said. A bunch of unprovable generalizations. But it sounds really scary. And then a little ball tug for Don to boot.

Section2

Reaction score
This is a whole lotta words to say nothing in particular about what I said. A bunch of unprovable generalizations. But it sounds really scary. And then a little ball tug for Don to boot.
Ok, that's fine with me Jake. I'm going to keep "whining" so deal with it or put me on ignore. Your call. The whole lotta words was my rationale. Of course it's not good enough for you, of course it sounds like BS.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Ok, that's fine with me Jake. I'm going to keep "whining" so deal with it or put me on ignore. Your call. The whole lotta words was my rationale. Of course it's not good enough for you, of course it sounds like BS.
New York Times and a whole lotta other "MSM" are not in the bag for Hillary. Stop whining. Call out individual entities and individual cases. Be pissed everyone seems to think they have to be PC. But read beyond the headline and base your views on a principle other than owning libs.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
You found a headline somewhere, so the entire MSM cares. Great logic. Here's a tip - you clicked on it. You are their target. You even did their bidding by bringing it here. You are their stooge, KFC.
Found a headline somewhere?

I have a Yahoo account. Yahoo News is a MSM news source and it has a news page. It is both a direct news provider, writing its own stories, and a news broker. It is loaded with various sources, mostly left slanted.

This story was one of the top stories headlined on their site. It found me.

I could cancel my account and make other arrangements. People could cancel Twitter, Google, Facebook, etc.

Do that and you’ll have few choices for media and social media.

Publicly criticizing them is a legitimate means of public discourse and protest. I don’t care if that meets with your approval.

GopherJake

Reaction score
Found a headline somewhere?

I have a Yahoo account. Yahoo News is a MSM news source and it has a news page. It is both a direct news provider, writing its own stories, and a news broker. It is loaded with various sources, mostly left slanted.

This story was one of the top stories headlined on their site. It found me.

I could cancel my account and make other arrangements. People could cancel Twitter, Google, Facebook, etc.

Do that and you’ll have few choices for media and social media.

Publicly criticizing them is a legitimate means of public discourse and protest. I don’t care if that meets with your approval.
Yahoo News is MSM? Are you nuts? You have no other choices in e-mail providers? I have a Gmail account. I get exactly ZERO news items fed into my face. You chose to "click on" that news item - i.e., fall into their extremely well hidden ( :rolleyes: ) trap - by choosing Yahoo. Change the channel.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
That's just because the campaign gets to dictate which questions are "off limits", as a condition of getting the interview.

Has literally zero to do with the media.
So what the media agrees to do "has literally zero do to with the media"? I agree with you that the Dem's put restrictions on what can be asked, and that the MSM decides to play along with those rules, but that has everything to do with the MSM, it's a decision they are making - exchanging integrity in reporting for access to a Dem candidate.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
Yahoo News is MSM? Are you nuts? You have no other choices in e-mail providers? I have a Gmail account. I get exactly ZERO news items fed into my face. You chose to "click on" that news item - i.e., fall into their extremely well hidden ( :rolleyes: ) trap - by choosing Yahoo. Change the channel.
I thought I was supposed to look for diverse sources of news? You guys need to make up your mind.

Yahoo News was outlet that had the reporter that was in the WH trying to claim to Trump and Dr. Birx that our testing was 5 times less per capita than South Korea, only to be found out to be ridiculously wrong.

In the White House Oval Office. Yes, that is MSM news.

Section2

Reaction score
New York Times and a whole lotta other "MSM" are not in the bag for Hillary. Stop whining. Call out individual entities and individual cases. Be pissed everyone seems to think they have to be PC. But read beyond the headline and base your views on a principle other than owning libs.
Hillary?
PC is a change in our culture. What I'm talking about is journalism and media outlets failing to do their job. This is the result of the left wing takeover of our Universities. We are breeding left wing activists. We aren't breeding independent thinkers or a search for truth. Truth itself is now a relative concept.
You can blow it off Jake, but at some point in your life you'll think back and realize you didn't see it coming and should have.

MplsGopher

Reaction score
So what the media agrees to do "has literally zero do to with the media"? I agree with you that the Dem's put restrictions on what can be asked, and that the MSM decides to play along with those rules, but that has everything to do with the MSM, it's a decision they are making - exchanging integrity in reporting for access to a Dem candidate.
It’s either that or no interviews. They have no leverage. So it’s not their fault.

Goldteam

Reaction score
I have never sexually assaulted someone, have you?
Why won't you answer my question?

Have you ever grabbed some pussy?

Oh, and even if you did sexually assault someone, it's no big deal anymore. We've got bigger fish to fry! Finite Resources.

Livingat45north

Reaction score
It’s either that or no interviews. They have no leverage. So it’s not their fault.
Sure they have leverage, it isn't a one-way street. If the candidate doesn't get interviews on the MSM, then the candidate doesn't get the visibility they need. That was the traditional approach. Obama was when everything changed. For example, Bill Clinton was asked difficult questions, but that didn't happen with Barack, Hillary and now Joe. And yes, when you make a decision you have to take responsibility for that decision. You're thinking "they don't have a choice", but yes they do. Have the candidate hold press conferences versus pre-filtered interviews. Has Joe even had a single press conference since he became the presumptive nominee? Maybe, guess I can't think of one off the top of my head? And BTW, I'm fine with that choice, they just shouldn't pretend to be providing non-biased reporting. Folks on the MSNBC and FOX talk shows are fine, they don't pretend to be independent journalists. They pick a side and stay on that side. CNN on the other hand....

stocker08

Reaction score
You grab them by the cock, so it's hard to take you seriously!
Misogynist, homophobe, bigot, mental deficient.....you really cover all the bases, golddouche. Your right wing friends are disgusted in public....but secretly proud.

Goldteam

Reaction score
Misogynist, homophobe, bigot, mental deficient.....you really cover all the bases, golddouche. Your right wing friends are disgusted in public....but secretly proud.
Didn't deny a thing!

Top Bottom